Love is Unexplainable (Justin...

By belieber_mahomie46

This is a story of what would have happened if Justin Bieber didn't become famous. It has alot of hate, betra... More

Love is Unexplainable (Justin Bieber)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
chapter 3:
chapter 4:
chapter 5:
chapter 6:
chapter 7:
chapter 8:
chapter 10:
chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
chapter 13:
chapter 14: End

chapter 9:

126 2 0
By belieber_mahomie46

Ali's P.O.V.

When I saw Justin I frowned (A//N: hehe) I then told Tommy about us, he said he would be right back

Tommy's P.O.V.

Nobody hurts my baby. I call her my baby cause she's like my baby sister. I walked up to Justin. "what are you doing here, after what you did to Ali?" I spat. "I love her, I know I screwed up and I'm sorry" Justin said. I don't care "Leave her alone" I said pissed. He then Punched me. I of course Punched back. We were fighting. Minutes later Becky was holding Justin and Ali was cuddling me. I smirked Justin was jealous. 

Ali's P.O.V.

We then just left leaving Justin there. * At home * I just took Tommy to the restroom, and cleaned his bruises. "I'm sorry" He said looking down "It's fine don't worry about it" I said laughing for no apperant reason. 

Justin's P.O.V.

I was at home. I just started to sing a song I called Down to Earth, I then went to the studio. I recorded in a public studio for a hobby. Once I got to the studio I heard a girl singing. I followed her beautiful voice, once I found the room I cracked open the door and saw.............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

131K 3.1K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...