One Direction's Dirty Little...

By heartsxx

You'd think being someone's Dirty Little Secret would be fun wouldn't it? But what if two boys were keeping y... More

Sneak Peek
Harry Styles' Secret...
Looks Like Louis Has A Secret Too...
Another Secret Revealed
Lets Try Not To Get Caught!
Kiss And Make Up?.... We'll Do More Then That.
Not Everything Is Better In The Morning.
Lies Lies Lies...
Oh God! * Liam Payne Style*
First Impressions
Please Don't Stop The Music.
Will One Night of Forgetting All Your Troubles Numb The Pain?
The Tease
Who Is Rosie Styles?
Time To Pick Up The Pieces.
Running From It All Wont Help...
Every Day It Will Rain
Larry Stylinson
SugarEscape
Bungalow Blues Part One
Bungalow Blues Part Two
Take A Chance On Me
Iv'e Got Nothing
Save You Tonight
Feeling Sex Deprived....
Claudia Styles Why Are You Such A Tease?
Louis Tomlinson Behave Yourself!
No More Breaking Tables....Watever You Say Liam.
Happy Birthday Boo Bear....
Round 2
Let The Game's Begin
Knock Out Birthday Sex... Wait What?
It Will Definitely Be A White Christmas ;)

Your Secret Isn't Safe With Me

54.9K 133 23
By heartsxx

Your Secret Isn’t Safe With Me

“What kind of surprise?” Louis asked leaning forward on the bed. He’s keen “A game” I winked, walking towards him. He sat up straight dangling his legs over the bed so I could sit on his lap facing him. “Go on” He asked intrigued. “It’s called Knock Out” I replied playing with a lock of his hair. “Is this some kinky play wrestling?” He asked getting all excited. I pouted a little.He couldn’t have guessed half of it that quickly. 

“It will be our little game, I wanna see how confused the others get. It starts by someone saying Round.. Whatever round where up to. So say I say now Round 1! We run off to the most private place we can find. So right now we’d have a little fight first one to get turned on or pinned down loses, And then were ever it leads to… It will get more interesting as the time and place goes on.” I smiled, his smirk had grown with every word.

 “There are rules. 1. If one of us says the word then you have to leave what your doing, no matter what. Only exception would be if what you were doing was important. You have 3-5 minutes to leave your situation or else you lose straight away. Rule 2. You can’t say the word unless were in the same room or near each other. Rule 3. Erm we can’t get caught?” I was stuck on rule three and that was the first thing I could think of. “Any questions?” I whispered into his ear, as his hand run down my back. 

“When do we start?” His soft breathe tickling my neck. “Round 1!” I yelled pushing him back onto the bed. I was already winning. But soon enough he had retorted, trying to role us over so he was on top. I giggled knowing he wouldn’t get me off. I felt his hand pinch my bum, I squealed losing concentration for two seconds. With my guard down he took the opportunity to flip us. “You cheated!” I yelled trying to squirm under him. “There was no rule against it” He breathed, sending chills down my spin, his lips trailed down my neck, as I tried to suppress a moan. 

“Come on, you know you want to” Louis teased, his words tickling my neck. No! I slide my hand down his chest, reaching Boo Jr ;) and cupping him, he let out the tiniest of moans, and I knew I had him, I quickly moved our weight, hoping to flip us again but instead there was no more bed,

 I rolled falling off and Lou coming down with me.  I landed on my back, and Louis on top of me…. This not seem familiar? “Fuck we’ve got to stop doing that” I whined, looking up at Louis’ face. “I didn’t break another rib did I?” He joked, but I could tell there was a hint of seriousness. He rolled off me so I could check. I patted my ribs carefully. “Nope all good” I laughed, pulling myself off the ground, then reaching my hand out to help Louis up. 

“I believe Round One, goes to Miss Claudia Style, due to a little moan Mr Louis Tomlinson let out before they fell off the bed” I quoted in a commentary voice. “Get out, you didn’t!” He objected, I just stood their giving him a -Louis-please look, he thought for a minute, then released a sigh. “Fine you win” I laughed, doing a little victory dance. Making Louis smirk. “You know you look hot when you do that” I rolled my eyes swatting his chest. 

“Come on it’s now 1, The lads should be here soon, and I got to get things ready for tonight” I explained, pushing him towards the door. “What do you mean?” He asked griping the door frame so he couldn’t leave. “You’ll see” I tickled him so he’d let go, as soon as he was out of the way I closed the door in his face. I sighed turning towards the room, Shit, this is Harry’s bedroom. I turned towards the door, and opened it, slowly. Luckily Louis wasn’t there, I took a deep breathe stepping into the hallway. I closed the door behind me and stopped to listen. I could here his faint laugh from down stairs which was a good sign. 

When I was sure he was with the boys, I headed down the hallway towards the bedroom I had dumped all my clothes in. The lads and I had planned Louis night ages ago, so I had my outfit already. It was sorta like a themed party but wasn’t full on. I think the theme was One Direction. So you had to dress up as something that had to do with the boys, so whether they had made a joke about that thing, they loved it, feared it watever. My outfit had something to do with them all, a joke that had been running for a very long time. 

I had a quick shower, before getting ready. I walked over to closet I had taken over. I slipped on the black strapless dress, it had a pink band at the bust, and three ribbon strips one that run down the middle and two running down the middle of my boobs, which came to a stop due to two ribbons at the bottom. On the hem was a pink fluffy material. I pulled on my black stilettos, and then set to work on my hair and make up.I re curled my hair, letting it fall down my back, then added heavy eye liner, not to much I looked gothic but enough to look good, then mascara, foundation and some lip gloss. I slipped on my head band ears, and checked my reflection. 

Yep you guessed it, I was a sex kitten. Or as Harry likes to call it a pussy cat. I giggled a little to my self, as I grabbed my phone slipping it into my bra, next I needed my clip board, that was on the bench near the window so I grabbed that, and headed for the door. I had everything I needed, except for keys. I headed down then hall and towards then stairs, “Ritsé we were their for five days” Aston’s voice travelled threw the house.

 Ahh the boys are here I smiled to myself, there talking about when they were filming She Makes Me Wanna. According to my source (Aston) Oritsé claims he didn’t have enough time to get any action… bullshit. I made my way towards the room, the lads were in. Perrie had left to get ready, she was meeting me at the club to help. The soft clicks of my heels, alerted the boys to my arrival. 

“Well, well, if it isn’t Miss Claudie Cat here self” JB joked making the lads turn to face me. All threw jaws dropped, including Harry’s, his was probably more why is my sister wearing that. “Claudie Cat? Thats a good one mate, mind if I call here that” Louis half whispered to JB, slapping his hand. “Mate, you might as well, she gets pretty turned on when I do” I rolled my eyes, slapping him over the head, Thank god he was sitting the closest to me. “JB, behave” I joked, pointing at him, as he and Louis grinned. 

“Erm, well lads I’m going to set up. I’ll see you’s, at 5 yeah?” I asked mainly to Liam. He nodded standing up to walk me out. “I’ll see you lads later.” I started to head off, but turned back slightly. “Oh and Aston, well talk later” I said sternly, he nodded. As the boys said their goodbyes. Liam and I walked to the front door in silence. “Alright, here’s the keys. We should be there at about 5” Liam smiled handing me the keys he’d given Louis today. “Should I be worried at the type of car you have gotten him?” I questioned, taking them out of his hands. “I’m starting to regret the decision myself but I guess well just have to wait and see” Liam replied running a hand threw his hair. 

I chuckled, kissing his cheek. “Call me, just before you arrive so I can have the car ready” I smirked pulling away. He nodded, before opening the door for me. “Gosh Liam what are you doing snogging her” Marvin called from the other room. “Oh shut up Marv” Aston and I called at the same time, making me laugh. “Alright bye Liam” I called walking out towards where Liam had hidden the car.

My jaw dropped when I saw what he had gotten Lou. “Oh carrots” I cursed, walking towards the bright orange Lamborghini Gallardo. “Jesus Liam” I laughed slipping into the driver’s seat. The engine purred to life as I turned the key, I gripped the steering wheel, twisting my hands forward a little. Sorry Lou I’m stealing this I revved the engine a little before taking off and squealing down the street. I don’t think Liam should worry about Louis being in this car…. 

I made it to the club in what 5 minutes? No trust me thats a big deal since it would normal take oh I dunno 20 minutes!! Damnit Liam why would you buy Lou this car! I sighed sadly as I got out of Louis’ soon to be baby… The UK better get ready because Louis Tomlinson now owns a Lambo..

I grabbed my clip board and a few boxes out of the backseat and carried them towards the door. “Here, Claud let me help” A very familiar voice said as they took a few boxes from me. “Kenny, thank you. But why are you out-- Oh Perrie” I said I could just by the look on his face. “She is one organised lass isn’t she?” He questioned while opening the door for me.

 I took a step inside, and couldn't help but let out a giggle when I saw Perrie yelling at some guy for not putting the sigh straight. “Eff your killing em” I joked placing the rest of the boxes down that Kenny and I were carrying. “Claud!” She squealed running over to me and flinging her arms around my neck. “You look amazayn  babe” I commented pulling away and stepping back to take a good look at her outfit. She had shiny ear rings, a silvery shimmering dress, and bejewelled heels. She wore her black hair down in curls, toped with light make up, she was naturally gorgeous so she didn’t need much to look good. 

“Zayn’s mirror?” I laughed, questioning her outfit. “You guessed it” She winked at me, taking my hand. “He wont be able to keep his eyes of you” I joked following her. Ha! Get it… Zayn.. Mirror… Wont eke his eyes? No ? Okay  She dragged me off towards some decorations ranting about what needed to still be done. She is to much sometimes! 

Louis POV

“Liam! Juts tell me! You know I hate secrets” I whined, I’d been trying to get Liam and the lads to tell me what was going on for 5 minutes now and no-one was breaking! “Don’t even try it Tommo, Claud went to a to of effort, your not ruining her surprise.” Liam warned, giving me a stern look. I pouted a little crossing my arms over my chest. This was not cool. “Lou don’t be a sook” Zayn snickered, I shot him a dirty look. Niall burst out laughing while Harry tried to hold back a smile. “Come on boys lets go get ready ay?” JB announced trying not to laugh. “Yeah good idea” Aston smiled getting up off the chair, I shot all the lads a glare getting up and following Aston, the lads traling behind laughing at me.

Claudia’s POV

“Perrie, I’m going to set up the music in the other room, call if you need anything kay?” I yelled to her heading out of the room. “Okay!” She called back, I headed off the dance floor  and into the little room. I grabbed a few cords throwing them together and plugging shit in, it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be because a few minutes later music blared threw the speakers, I smiled to myself, Yes! I did that shit!

 Talk Talk Talk - Rihanna ft Jay-Z was playing right now I had that song stuck in my head. “One and two and three and four, come on let me know if you want some more” I sang along to the beat, as I danced a little bit meshing around with a few more cords. “Hello Claudia” A voice said from behind me, I instantly froze. I hoped I would never here his voice again but here he was right behind me. I quickly shut off the music, but not turning around, I don’t think I can face him.  

“What are you doing here” I hissed, still not turning around. “Claudia sweet heart, Don’t be like that” He said in a sweet voice, it now sounded a lot closer. “I said what are you doing here” Anger was boiling up inside of me, but deep down I was scared. “Ryan sent me” He whispered he was now right behind me, his breathe tickling the back of my neck.

 I took a deep breath turning around, staring him right in the eye. “Ryan can’t do his own dirty work anymore? So he has to send you Asher?” I questioned, poking him in the chest. “What Ryan is the only one who gets you now hay?” He asked kissing down my neck. I tried to pull away but he pushed me up against the wall trapping me. “Uhh uhhh, Ryan wont mind if I share” He purred into between sucks.

 “Ryan never had me, nor will you” I spat, trying to get him off again, Put he forced me harder against the wall, running a hard up my thigh. “Now I don’t think thats a wise choice do you? I mean the paps already know Louis has a mystery girl, it would be a shame if someone let slip who she was.” He teased, sicking harder on my neck, I knew it would leave a mark so I tried to pull away, but his hand got tighter on my thigh the higher it went. 

“Asher, don’t” I pleaded, he laughed a harsh laughing, letting go of my neck. “You look hot as a cat, now don’t be a naughty pussy, do as I say” He purred, I wanted to be sick. I sighed bowing my head. “Good kitty” He praised, his hand slipping under my dress, teasing me over my panties. But it wasn’t the same as when Louis did it, I didn’t feel turned on I felt repulsed. “Now, unless you want everyone to know your dirty little secrets, I suggest you play nice and do as Ryan asks got that?” He said removing his hand and placing it around my waist tightly. 

“Asher, your hurting me” I cried making him smile. “Oh please” He spat. “Whores like yourself like it rough” He hissed, letting go. “Ryan will be back” He said cheerily, as he left but not before stoping to say “Juts remember your secret isn’t safe with me”. I could feel my hands shaking, Asher scared me the most, I mean I can handle Ryan, but Asher was all about sex and Ryan let him. Ryan was more about the revenge, where as Asher just wanted to hurt me in other ways. He’d done it once before they both had. But I could fight back against Ryan, but there was something about Asher that made me tense up whenever he touched me. 

I let out a shaky sigh, I knew exactly who I needed to call. She will be able to help when it comes to the paps. Ryan and Asher cant get to me, if Louis tells the paps first. I pulled out my cell and found her name. I knew in the past I had been weary of her, but lately we had become very close, and I knew I could trust her. 

“Eleanor, I need your help” C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 2.1K 35
Sun Life is the most prestigious school in Korea. Its best students are the members of WW club. So what happens when a plain but intelligent scholar...
964K 16.6K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
192K 4.4K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
15.7K 1.6K 28
Sara Kashyap is an art director at Behrouz studios, in mumbai. Vihaan Mukherjee is the assistant director of the upcoming project at Behrouz studios...