Iv'e Got Nothing

Iv'e Got Nothing

"Oh jesus, Claudia come on" Liam said trying to get me up. I had been so wrapped up in my thoughts I had paid attention to anything. "No, I.I..can't see him"I begged, I couldn't bare to see his face after what I said, whether he knew or not. "Claudia he needs you, I know for a fact, no-one will find out right this moment, this could be the last time you get to spend together, well you know what I mean." I looked up into his eyes, they were pleading with me.

Pleading to get up and heal his friends heart, but how can I do that, when I have nothing left, no heart, no soul, no reason to live. "Claud, please for Louis" Zayn chimed in, alerting me to his presence, I had completely forgotten he was there. I sighed trying to stand up, my legs were a bit wobbly at first, but I stood.

"Does he know?" I questioned Liam as we walked towards the bungalow "bedroom"... you know the floor... "Yeah, him and the lads all know" I nodded my head slowly. Maybe Lou will be more forgiving. As we entered the room, I felt my heart explode. I know I said there was nothing left but that small piece of anything I had died the minute I saw Louis. He was laying his head on Harry's lap, he didn't look like he was moving. His expression was blank, no emotion, no spark, no nothing. Maybe thats what I looked like?

Where was the boy who could turn the most serious conversation into a joke, the one who used to pretend fight with me just so we wouldn't be caught, who laughed just because I tried to be smart, that one person who could put a smile on my afce just by giving me that cheesy (not so)innocent smile. Where was he? Because right now he wasn't here. When I felt a hand on my back thats when I knew I had been standing their like an idiot gaping at Louis.

"Claud?" I heard Louis croak, his voice sounded groggy, and when he finally looked up at me, I could see his yes matched that, wet and tear stained from crying. I let my hands flutter to my mouth when I saw the real state of him. What have I done! Before I could even stop myself I ran over to him. Throwing my arms around his neck, his hands instantly went around my waist. "I'm so sorry Lou, This is all my fault" I cried as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Claudia, please don't" He whispered. "I know you were trying to spare me the pain, but why would you put yourself threw that, I couldn't bare knowing you still loved me threw this but it couldn't bare it more if I knew you were hurting more because I moved on thinking you didn't want me" Every word, brought up more tears. I didn't know it was possible to cry this much, I hadn't since Mum and Harry left.

"Well get threw this I promise" I whispered those final words before kissing his cheek. I felt him hang his head, as we let go, I didn't want to let him drop his hold, I wanted him in my arms more then ever. But I couldn't. I took one last look at him mouthing. "So much for no feelings hay" I heard him chuckle slightly, he looked up at Harry, I didn't know what was said between them, maybe because they were just talking with their eyes. But suddenly Harry got up wrapping his arms around me.

I instantly understood what Lou had said. Well not said but you know what I mean, Louis knew I needed Harry, to have my not so big brother in my arms (Yes I get that he's not technically older then her, but in time like this she calls him her big brother because he knows how to be one) Zayn took over Harry's place allowing Lou to lay his head in his lap, Niall sighed putting a movie on, we had to make it look like Louis and I were just tired and we were all watching a movie like always. But of course none of us would be able to erase the tension and sadness in the air.

I sighed laying my head in Harry's lap, the same way Louis did with Zayn, curse the stupid couch for being that little bit to small, because no matter how hard I tried every time I would move, Louis and I's feet would touch, sending that shock of electricity threw me, the same one that would send a shiver down my back.