Another Secret Revealed

{A/N to make It eaier, everything under lined, bold or i italics i dunno which one it is, is what the person is saying to themself, like in there head, if that makes sense}

“Claud, what are you doing? Cars this way” Harry laughed shaking his head. We had headed outside to where the boys had their chauffeured service, I shook my head pointing towards my car. The boys all started at it, before whistling at my electric violet Alfa Romeo Spida. { A/N Yes violet is clearly my favourite colour} “Nice car” Liam said walking over to it. The boys joined him while Harry stayed back next to me. “Present from Dad?” He whispered into my ear low enough the boys couldn't hear. “18 birthday last year, he felt bad, because well he knew about you and I clearly didn’t at the time.” I laughed, thinking back to that day. 

“Claudie?” Louis snapped his hands in front of my eyes. Which snapped me out of my day dream, Claudie? Only Dad calls me that. “Mmmm? Did you say something” I asked him finally realising they were all staring at me. “Yeah, you ready to go?” He asked pointing to the boys who were already heading to their car. “Oh yeah, Which hotel are you tyyaing at?” I asked a little curious. “The Lowry Hotel” Louis answered. “You be alright getting there?” I smirked, I knew that place well. “I’m sure ill manage.” I said smiling as I hoped into my car, the engine purred to life, making me smile, I really did love this car. I waved to the boys before taking off.

“Ahh, Miss Styles, it’s a pleasure to have you back” Kira the receptionist said smiling, as I I headed towards the desk. “Couldn't keep away from my best friend now could I” I laughed giving her a kiss on both cheeks as she leant over the desk a little. “The penthouse?” She asked searching it on the computer. “I have a feeling, friends of mine have been told the stay in it for the weekend?” I asked as she turned back to me. 

Okay okay, so I had invested in this hotel on 17 birthday. I usually stay at the penthouse when I get bored with home. It was pretty much my second home. All the celebs that preform at Styles Stadium usually stay here. I have a few exception who stay in my penthouse, all the rest get our 5 star suites, but since Dad knew Harry was his son he obviously let them stay there. Which now I know who Harry is doesn’t bother me much. 

“Yes, your Dad has put the One Direction boys up there.” She laughed handing me my card, She always held on to it for just in case. “Well, when they arrive don’t tell them in here.” I winked at her and she caught on. “Your evil you know that Claud.” She said shaking her head. “What can I say, it just comes naturally.” We both laughed, before I blew her a kiss and headed for the elevator. I slid my card into swiping thing and got into the elevator. 

Since my hotel was a very exclusive one, I had to make sure it had top security, so no fans broke in. You needed a room key to get in to the elevator, so that not just anyone can walk in. Inside, it was very fancy. The buttons were pure gold, you could either press the number level you want or just swipe your card. But since the penthouse’ door was  the elevator you needed the key card to get up there. I checked myself in the mirror, before swiping the card. The elevator shot up but smoothly, minutes later it dinged, the door opened to my baby.

 It was huge, there was a huge tav on the wall, theatre room down the hall, five bedrooms, plus the master room, which was mine, they all had en suites but of course mine was the biggest. I opened the door, and was glad none of the boys had taken the room. Luckily Dad must have told them it was of limits, since my stuff was all in there. 

I threw my bag on my bed, and sighed walking into my en suite. Pulling my clothes off, I wanted to have a quick shower before they got back. I let out a little sigh as the warm water hit my body. I missed my shower, it was just that little bit better then my one at home.

Louis POV

We were walking in to the hotel lobby but Claudia’s car wasn’t in the car park, I wonder if that girl is up to something.“Welcome back boys how was the show?” Kira the receptionist called. We smiled walking over to the desk. “Good, thanks Kira” Liam replied smiling back at her. Mmm iv’e seen that look before…… “Have you seen our friend Claudia? She’ meant to meet us here.” Harry said sounding a little concerned.

 Kira sighed shaking her head. “No sorry love, she has gotten here yet. Why not go up to the penthouse, and I’ll send her up when she arrives.” She said a little to cheery… Mmm something is going on. “Okay thank you Kira” Liam smiled at her, and she blushed a little handing him our card. Liam put his hand out to grab it hold on a little to long if you ask me. She blushed again turning back to her computer.

 I slapped Liam on the back, as we headed for the elevator, He gave me a look, and I just laughed. “Come on. I want food!” Niall yelled as we piled into the elevator. Minutes later, a little to long for Niall obviously, the door dinged and he rushed into the penthouse, getting food. “I’m soo glad we stocked up yesterday” He said scoffing Doritos in to his mouth. I rolled my eyes, slumping on to the couch, but The master bedroom door caught me eye, it was slightly open, which is weird since we were told not to go in there, for reason that weren’t discussed. 

“Hey Lads, wanna have some fun?” I asked as their heads to to me listening intently. “I know were not meant to go in there” I pointed towards the door. “But it’s open slightly, which is weird, and plus iv’e been really interested in what is in their and why were not allowed in there.” I said sitting up, my face was lit up hoping that would make them want to check it out to. Liam was a little reluctant at first but he finally agreed.

We sneaked up to the door, pushing it gentle, waiting a few seconds before walking in , it was a room. It was nicely done up, and wasn’t messy at all, their were a few pictures in frames. I gave the boys a ‘what the hell’ look but our questions were answered when something in the en suite caught our eye. A screaming and half naked Claudia came into view, her hands flying to her bare chest. “What the hell! I thought you were told not to come in here!! Didn’t the sign and the warning my Dad gave you all, hint to the fact that no-one was meant to come in her!” She shrieked, trying to cover herself as much as she could. 

I know this was short but dont worry!! there is more coming