FIfty Shades Of Carter (ON HO...

By finrallovebot

Fifty Shades of Tara and Austin's beloved son, Carter. Fifty Shades of Austin: Book Two, The Sequel. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 8
Hey!
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

575 26 82
By finrallovebot

Chapter 2

Tara's POV:

I waited for Carter's door to close before I shot Austin a look, which he quickly caught on to. We grabbed our plates and threw them in the sink and ran upstairs and to our room.

He tackled me on the bed and started swarming me with kisses all over my face.

"I've waited so long for this!" He said, excited.

"Haha! Me too Austin!" I said holding his cheeks before smashing my lips to his.

He moaned into the kiss, flipping us over so that I was on the top. I sat up and straddled his area, caressing his shirtless stomach.

"Mmm, baby." He said licking his lips. "Don't you dare tease me!" He demanded.

I looked surprised at first and then looked at how big his bulge was.

"Well let's get started then!" I said tearing off his pants and sliding him into me.

"Ohhh fuuuuck. You're so tight." He seethed through gritted teeth, placing his strong hands around my waist, balancing me.

I started to move up and down slowly, picking up the pace as I went. I through my head back in excitement as Austin sat up and grabbed my breasts, rubbing the nipple, then shortly after, sucking it into his mouth.

"Oh Austin.." I moaned, holding him against my chest, playing with his messy hair.

"Mmm." He moaned into my skin, before laying back down to make me go faster.

"Yeah baby, you like that?" He gritted.

"Yes Austin! Yes!" I said, whisper screaming.

"Good baby girl, you're making me feel soooo good!" He said, holding me into him, with his arms around my back.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna c.um." I admitted, coming close to my release.

"Me too, fuck." He said, making me go even faster before he let out all he had inside of me.

"Fuuuck! I'm c.umming!" He screamed.

"Me too!" I said, releasing all over his dick.

He placed me next to him and covered us with the covers as we tried to catch our breath. He turned to me and placed a hand on my cheek before speaking up.

"That was long overdue." He said, out of breath before smiling, showcasing his perfect teeth.

I giggled, "I know, it really was. I love you Austin." I said, smiling softly.

"I love you too princess." He said, kissing my nose before pulling me into his chest, and falling asleep.

-----------------

Carter's POV:

Unfortunately, I barely got any sleep last night, due to my parents going at it.. Even tho their room is at the end of the hall, I can still hear my dad screaming at the top of his lungs, and my mom begging him to keep going.

Anyway, when I woke up, I headed downstairs, noticing my parents were still asleep.

Guess dad wore her out huh? 😏

That's my boy.

I headed to my range, and started it up. Once I got to the school, all the boys were waiting at my spot, like usual.

"Hey guys." I let out a sigh.

"No sleep again?" Tyler commented.

"Yeah, mom and dad goin at it again." I rolled my eyes at all the disgusting thoughts that popped into my head.

"Damn, I would hit that.." Alex added. I stopped dead in my tracks, and turned around to him.

"What did you just say?" I tested, walking dangerously close to him.

"I-I was just kidding Carter, I didn't mean–"

"Don't you EVER talk about my mom like that again. Do you understand?" I said grabbing him by his collar.

"I understand." He said, as I pushed him off me and headed towards the building.

"Pathetic." I said quietly to myself.

I always knew he had a thing for my mom, but it gets annoying when he always comments on her. It really irritates me.

When I got inside, I felt the cool breeze of air conditioning hit my sleeveless shoulder, calming me. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath, before heading to my locker.

The bell rang as we approached.

"Hey, you guys wanna skip today?" I asked, they all nodded their heads in excitement as we headed back out the doors of the school.

Just as I was about to get to my range, I got a call from an unknown number. I hesitated at first before picking it up.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

"Mahone." His evil voice rang in my ears. I stopped in my tracks, waiting for him to continue.

"What do you want Bill?" I gritted through the phone.

"Just that girl of yours. She's cute, isn't she Carter?" He said, maniacally laughing through the phone.

I cringed, thinking of all the horrible things he would do to her.

"I'd keep my eye on her if I were you." He spoke before the line went dead.

"Hello? Hello?! Shit." I said sliding my phone into my pocket.

"What's going on Carter?" Tyler spoke up.

I shut my eyes and tried not to think about it.

"Bill's gonna get Scarlett." I spoke, clenching my fists.

"What?!" They all said in unison.

"I know. We have to protect her." I said, a little quieter.

"Well, come on, let's go get some lunch." One of them suggested.

I let out a sigh, "okay," before hopping into my car, and heading to the nearest McDonald's.

---------------

Scarlett's POV:

I let out a sigh as I headed to first period, going to my normal seat. I gave it a few minutes, before realizing, Carter wasn't coming.

Although everything I've been through in the past 24 hours was hectic, I still had a lot of questions.

The school day dragged on, and it was finally time for lunch.

"Hey guys." I said to them, sitting down in my spot.

"Hey! What's goin on?" Brooklyn asked in a happy tone.

"Oh nothing, just had a long night." I said, trying not to tell them what really happened.

"What'd you do? Lots of homework?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, something like that.." I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh, well hopefully you won't have as much tonight." Brooklyn said with a shrug.

"Yeah, I hope not too." I said, pulling out my backpack just as I got a phone call.

"Hell–"

"Scarlett." I heard his voice, instantly calming me.

I held up a finger letting them know I'd be back in a minute, before excusing myself from the table, and into the hallway.

"Carter! What are you doing?! You're supposed to be at–"

"Be quiet!! I have something to tell you. It's Bill, he–"

"Wait who's Bill? Is that that guy from yester–"

"Yes! Would you let me speak?!"

"Sorry.."

"Thank you. Now I'm gonna warn you, he's out to get you, and you need to be careful. Just watch who you hang around with. I have to go, but you have my number if you ever need me."

"Carter! Wait!" I tried, before the phone line went dead.

He's out to get me?

I gulped before gathering my stuff from the lunch room, and leaving the school. I got in my car and headed to my house. No one was home because it was still early in the day.

I got in my room and set my stuff down, mentally freaking out about the news I had just heard.

What does he want with me? What do I do?

I pondered, before I heard a knock on the door.

--------------

Carter's POV:

As I flicked my cigarette, I heard my phone ring, as we approached the warehouse. I recognized the number to be Scarlett's. I smiled before picking up the phone.

"Scarlett–"

"Mahone." I could hear his devilish smirk speak through the phone.

-----------------

A/N:

Hey! I totally forgot about this but I already have chapter 3 written, so if you guys vote, I'll have it posted tomorrow! :)

20 votes = Update!

Twitter: _HisMahomie

Instagram: takenbyacm

Love you guys!
Tara 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 794 21
Fifty Shades of Grey - Four years ago, Hyde took Ana and the baby away from Christian and that ruined him. The pain of losing them has pushed Christ...
24.7K 1.6K 14
The sequel to Open Your Eyes, a Cashby fanfiction. NO SPOILERS, GOSHDAMNIT.
1.2M 23.2K 57
book 2 of "Doing it for Daddy" enjoy babys! ♡
227K 3.7K 195
@liampayne tagged you @liampayne: my son loves you so i guess i have to keep you • the sequel to this book is now up on my profile! •