Roses {Finished}

By Leyonce95

Beyoncé has a secret. Nobody knows what it is and she plans to keep it that way. She's been running from it f... More

Prologue
Cast
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 9

1.5K 123 47
By Leyonce95

Two weeks Later

Bey POV

Now that Jay and I are on good terms, I've been looking into Terrence's death. I know the police gave up a long time ago but that's because my family leaves no traces. But I know my siblings and I know how they operate. So tonight when Jay leaves to go to the club I'm having a "girls night". In reality I'm going to Brooklyn to find out some information. Word on the street is that Ghost is looking for a new distributor for his New York product.
"Babe, I'm about to leave." Jay said coming out the bathroom.
"You got everything?" He nodded his head and kissed my lips.
"What you and Blue gone do tonight?"
"We're going to Michelle's house in about an hour for a sleepover. Morris has to work late."
"What about Cam?"
"Chelle said something about him going to a friend's house."
"So what are y'all going to be doing at this sleepover?"
"You know the usual, polish our nails, do each other's hair, talk about boys-"
"Boys?" he said looking at me crazy.
"Relax babe." I giggled. "It's just a little crush."
He looked at me and walked out the room. "Blue!"
I followed him into our daughter's room. "Yes daddy?" Blue said all innocent.
"What did I tell you about little boys?"
"Little boys are stinky and no good."
"Then what's this I hear about you having a crush on one."
"I don't daddy." Jay sighed in relief. "Jason is a big boy. Like I'm a big girl"
I snickered and Jay cut his eye at me so fast so I kept quiet.
"Blue you promised me that you wouldn't like boys until you were married." Jay said sitting on her bed looking sad.
"Daddy I was three then. Things change." she said patting his shoulder.
I couldn't help it anymore so I left the room and started dying laughing in the hallway. Soon after Jay came out.
"Oh you think this is real funny?"
"Yes. Yes I do." I said as I continued to laugh walking down the steps.
"I bet if we had a son you wouldn't be laughing."
I stopped and thought about it. "You're right. But I'd be his favorite girl forever so that wouldn't be a problem."
"Yeah okay."
"What time you coming home?" I asked.
"I'll probably stay till close so I should be in around 3:30."
"Okay, call me when you make it home?"
"I got you." he pulled me into a long passionate kiss.
I bit my lip and pushed him out the door. Any other night he would have just been late but I have things to handle.

"Blue do you have all your things packed in this bag?"
"Uh huh."
"Okay let's go."
We got in my car and I drove to Michelle's house. Blue got out, without grabbing any of her bags, and went knocking on the door.
"Auntie Chelle! I'm heeeeerrreee!"
"So I guess I'm grabbing the bags?" I asked her.
She looked back at me with a blank stare, "My arms are little mommy." I rolled my eyes. I should enroll her little dramatic ass in drama classes.
Michelle opened the door, "Hey BlueBlue!"
"Hi auntie!" they hugged and then Blue went inside.
"You need some help?" she asked walking towards me grabbing Blue's bag.
"Thank you."
"Kelly's coming too."
"Who's watching Titan?"
"He's with Tim's mom this weekend."
Great. Kelly is nosey. Now I have to think of a way to get out the house that she'll believe without probing into my business.
"Chelle I'm on call tonight so I might have to go in."
"That's cool you know we got Blue."
"Your kids favorite Auntie is here!" we heard. Callie and Blue ran towards the front door. "Yayyy Auntie K brought us shoes."
"That's your friend." I said shaking my head.
"Hey y'all." Kelly said coming into the kitchen with snacks.
"Well hello Kelendria." Michelle said.
"Oop. Full name. What I do?"
"You make our girls crazy every time you come around." I said.
"Chile boo. Until Tim plants one inside of me I'm going to continue to spoil them."
"Look mommy! Auntie K got us some new shoes." Blue said.

"Kelly."
"Before you start. I did surgery on one of MJ's grandkids. I told him that I had nieces and nephews. He asked me what they liked and had some shoes custom made and sent to me today. He did it as a thank you." See, my friends are always getting free stuff.
"Mommy now I can be a Cheetah Girl in style." she beamed.
"Go put them with your things and finish playing with Callie." she ran off.
"Well Bey is on call tonight." Michelle started. "So that means we need to get the night started in case she has to leave."
Kelly glanced at me but didn't say anything. First we ordered pizza and Blue got really happy about that. While we waited we decided to play the Michael Jackson game on the WII. When the pizza arrived we sat down in the living room and had girl talk.
"Callie you like that little boy Daniel from my church?"
"Nooooooo." she said while trying not blush. It was so cute.
"Girl yo daddy not here." Michelle said.
"Yeah what we say here, stays here." Kelly laughed.
"Blue is the one with a boyfriend." Callie said.
Blue was too busy stuffing her face with pizza to respond. Yes, my child has a "boyfriend". The little boy was so cute but thugged out all at once. His name was CJ and if Jay knew that she liked him he wouldn't be coming to Blue's upcoming birthday party.

After about an hour, I got a "page".
"Excuse me." I said getting up walking towards the kitchen. I picked up the phone and called my contact.
"Location?"
"Marcy Projects."
"Alright. I owe you one."
"No problem." Click.
Kelly walked in, "You going in?"
"Yeah one of my patients got hurt at a basketball game."
"You going dressed like that?" (Pic attached)
"I have a change of clothes in the car."
She stared at me. "Bey you're not doing it again, are you?"
"No Kelly. I promised y'all I would stop and I did."
"Okay well go ahead. We'll watch Blue. You coming back here afterwards?"
"Yes. Kiss Blue for me." I waved walking out the house.

I'm guessing y'all want go know what Kelly was talking about. I'll fill you in while I make this drive to Brooklyn. So when I first got to New York I didn't have anything. My tuition, books, and dorm were paid for by me before I left Houston so my dad wouldn't ask any questions. AlI had was a couple of clothes and enough product to sell to get me what I needed and have some cash leftover. Yes, I sold drugs. Drugs from my father that were supposed to end up somewhere else, but that's a story for another time. Anyways, I only sold to the rich kids on campus because I knew I could up the price on their desperate asses. At the time, Kelly and Michelle were my roommates and knew I didn't have much. But when I started walking in with name brand bags, they started getting suspicious. One night they followed me when I was delivering to this guy, he had a real bad problem. He tried to grab me but thankfully my girls were following me with their friend, Jay. I left my gun in my room so I was left vulnerable. Jay came over and basically rescued me from ole boy. On that night Kelly and Michelle made me promise to not deal anymore. I agreed and that's when Jay and I officially met. Weird right? Your future husband has to save you from a drug deal gone bad.

I parked my car a few blocks away and got out walking towards Marcy Projects.
"Wassup ma? When you gone let daddy make you feel good?"
I scoffed "Nigga you couldn't handle me if I gave you the play book."
"Oooo she feisty." he said licking his lips dapping up his homeboys.
I rolled my eyes, "Which one of you know where Ghost is?"
"I don't know what you talking about."
"Oh you don't? So y'all selling on someone else's block?"
"Nah it ain't even like that."
"Well then you would know this his block. Now where the fuck is he?"
"I ain't telling you shit!"
I got aggravated so I pulled out my gun and them little punks looked like they were about to piss they're pants.
"Now I'm gone ask you one more time. Where is Ghost?!"
His two friends tried to run in opposite directions which pissed me off. So I shot em both in the leg and put the gun back towards the main one who was talking.
"If you don't want to end up like dumb and dumber I suggest you tell me what the fuck I need to know."
"Aye chill ma!" he said backing up. "I don't know!"
"I find that hard to believe." I said cocking my gun.
"I don't, I swear!" he said beginning to sweat.
I put the gun to his temple. "How you don't know? Ain't you the next in line to be running shit here since he killed the other boy?!"
"Who the hell told you that? Look I don't know nothing about all of that!"
"Oh that ain't what I heard."
"Well you heard wrong!"
"See I don't think I did." I shot him right in the foot.
"SHIT! Why the fuck you do that?!"
I shrugged, "I told you to tell me where he was."
"Man you crazy!" he huffed out.
"Now if you want to keep the one good foot you got, I suggest you speak up." I said pointing my gun at his other one.
"Alright, alright! All he said was that he had to go back home for a while! That's all I know!"
"Home?"
"Yeah that's what he told me the last time I saw him." he said breathing hard.
I nodded and put my gun down. "What's it to you anyway?"
"He killed my- he killed somebody close to me."
"How you know it was him?"
I smirked, "Cause I taught him." With that I walked away.

I made my way back to Michelle's house at a little after two in the morning and used my key to go in. The lights were off but the tv was still on. I saw everybody passed out all over the living room. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and change out of my clothes. When I walked out of the bathroom I saw my phone light up.
"Hey baby." I smiled.
"What y'all up to?"
"Everybody's sleep."
"Why you not sleep?"
"I had to use the bathroom and I knew you'd be calling soon."
"What you got on?"
"Jay I'm at a sleepover. I have on a onesie."
"Is it the red tight fitted one?"
"Shawn I'm about to hang up this phone."
He chuckled, "Well I'm on my way home. What time y'all coming back?"
"We're going to have breakfast here then we should be home after that."
"Okay, I'll see you at home."
"Love you."
"I love you to baby." Click.

I turned off the light and went back into the living room. I put my phone on the charger and went to turn the tv off. I went to the couch where Blue was and picked her up and laid her on my chest. When he gets back I'm going to have to confront him. I don't need my little brother adding any more bodies to his count. He's still young. I wish he would have went to school for basketball or something. This can't continue to happen. Young black men need to stick together and stop killing each other. We already have bad police officers doing that for us.

Shit! BB slipping back into her old ways😩

Or was it ever gone🤔

Blue got a little crush🤗

Last update for a while.
Comment. Vote.
Love y'all. Mean it.😇💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 2K 30
Nearly two years have gone by since Shawn and Beyoncé have both been spotted in New York City. Everyone is still confused on what exactly that faithf...
215K 9.8K 42
Beyoncé Is Deeply In Love With Her Best Friends Husband. Will Her Best Friend Find Out About The Affair That She's Having With Her Best Friends Husb...
28.7K 2K 42
Shawn is a rookie cop trying to prove himself. He takes case after case but is neglecting his family in the process. Him and his girlfriend get into...
72.8K 3.8K 37
Strength. Resilience. Confidence.