Part 9

Two weeks Later

Bey POV

Now that Jay and I are on good terms, I've been looking into Terrence's death. I know the police gave up a long time ago but that's because my family leaves no traces. But I know my siblings and I know how they operate. So tonight when Jay leaves to go to the club I'm having a "girls night". In reality I'm going to Brooklyn to find out some information. Word on the street is that Ghost is looking for a new distributor for his New York product.
"Babe, I'm about to leave." Jay said coming out the bathroom.
"You got everything?" He nodded his head and kissed my lips.
"What you and Blue gone do tonight?"
"We're going to Michelle's house in about an hour for a sleepover. Morris has to work late."
"What about Cam?"
"Chelle said something about him going to a friend's house."
"So what are y'all going to be doing at this sleepover?"
"You know the usual, polish our nails, do each other's hair, talk about boys-"
"Boys?" he said looking at me crazy.
"Relax babe." I giggled. "It's just a little crush."
He looked at me and walked out the room. "Blue!"
I followed him into our daughter's room. "Yes daddy?" Blue said all innocent.
"What did I tell you about little boys?"
"Little boys are stinky and no good."
"Then what's this I hear about you having a crush on one."
"I don't daddy." Jay sighed in relief. "Jason is a big boy. Like I'm a big girl"
I snickered and Jay cut his eye at me so fast so I kept quiet.
"Blue you promised me that you wouldn't like boys until you were married." Jay said sitting on her bed looking sad.
"Daddy I was three then. Things change." she said patting his shoulder.
I couldn't help it anymore so I left the room and started dying laughing in the hallway. Soon after Jay came out.
"Oh you think this is real funny?"
"Yes. Yes I do." I said as I continued to laugh walking down the steps.
"I bet if we had a son you wouldn't be laughing."
I stopped and thought about it. "You're right. But I'd be his favorite girl forever so that wouldn't be a problem."
"Yeah okay."
"What time you coming home?" I asked.
"I'll probably stay till close so I should be in around 3:30."
"Okay, call me when you make it home?"
"I got you." he pulled me into a long passionate kiss.
I bit my lip and pushed him out the door. Any other night he would have just been late but I have things to handle.

"Blue do you have all your things packed in this bag?"
"Uh huh."
"Okay let's go."
We got in my car and I drove to Michelle's house. Blue got out, without grabbing any of her bags, and went knocking on the door.
"Auntie Chelle! I'm heeeeerrreee!"
"So I guess I'm grabbing the bags?" I asked her.
She looked back at me with a blank stare, "My arms are little mommy." I rolled my eyes. I should enroll her little dramatic ass in drama classes.
Michelle opened the door, "Hey BlueBlue!"
"Hi auntie!" they hugged and then Blue went inside.
"You need some help?" she asked walking towards me grabbing Blue's bag.
"Thank you."
"Kelly's coming too."
"Who's watching Titan?"
"He's with Tim's mom this weekend."
Great. Kelly is nosey. Now I have to think of a way to get out the house that she'll believe without probing into my business.
"Chelle I'm on call tonight so I might have to go in."
"That's cool you know we got Blue."
"Your kids favorite Auntie is here!" we heard. Callie and Blue ran towards the front door. "Yayyy Auntie K brought us shoes."
"That's your friend." I said shaking my head.
"Hey y'all." Kelly said coming into the kitchen with snacks.
"Well hello Kelendria." Michelle said.
"Oop. Full name. What I do?"
"You make our girls crazy every time you come around." I said.
"Chile boo. Until Tim plants one inside of me I'm going to continue to spoil them."
"Look mommy! Auntie K got us some new shoes." Blue said.

" Blue said