Well, its just love. (Fruits...

By Animerina

Tohru is requested that she stays at the main house with Akito. but then, strange things happens. She has wei... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The BIG News
Chapter 2: Meeting Kiki
Chapter 3: The Dream
Chapter 4: Who's the new female?
Chapter 5: The encounter
Chapter 6: The Talk
Chapter 7: Visit
Chapter 8: Confession
Chapter 10: Lovely day
Chapter 11: What the?
Chapter 12: An explanation is needed
Author's Note
Chapter 13: Relief or not Relief

Chapter 9: Just the beginning of it.

284 8 1
By Animerina

Tohru and Akito looked at each other with the same facial expression. they were both puzzled. then Kiki came and saw that Tohru was awake. she ran over to her and squeezed her to death.

Kiki: Tohru you're OK!!! I'm so sorry that I got you into this mess!!

Tohru: its OK....I'm fine....but not right now.....I can't breathe.

Kiki stopped hugging her and straightened her kimono.

Kiki: sorry.

Tohru: its OK Kiki.

Kiki gave a smile. Tohru give her one back.

Kiki: I'm just glad you're OK.

Tohru: I'm glad I'm OK too.

Kiki giggled.

Kiki: well, let's get you ready for bed.

Tohru: bed?

Kiki: yeah. its almost 11:00.

Tohru: 11:00?

Kiki: yes Tohru. we're not playing “simon says ”, are we?

Tohru: no.

Kiki: then come on silly, let's get you ready for bed.

Tohru: huh? but...w-wait Kiki...

Kiki pulled Tohru's arm and guided her out the room. Tohru looked back at Akito who was watching them leave. To be honest, she didn't want to leave Akito. Tohru really felt bad for leaving him like that; she wanted to stay. she just followed Kiki out the room and made her way to her own. Kiki helped her get ready for bed. once she was done, she said goodnight, and went out the room. Tohru just sat in her bed replaying the moment when her and Akito kissed. she couldn't help but smile at the moment. that sweet, sugary taste still lingered in her mouth. but what had confused her the most was that the taste was similar to the one in her dream. was Akito having the same dream as her? Akito was thinking the same thing. was Tohru having the same dream as him? this was quite confusing to them. Tohru just went to sleep, having a wonderful dream about Akito. It was only a few months since that day happened. and the Akito and Tohru relationship has been more stronger. One day , Tohru woke up from another dream about Akito. she smiled brightly and just started giggling uncontrollable. then Kiki came in.

Kiki: hello Tohru. you're up bright and early.

Tohru: hello Kiki.

Kiki: so, you still feel OK from that day?

Tohru: yes Kiki, I'm fine. you don't have to worry.

Kiki: that's great. well, let's get you inside your kimono.

Tohru nodded her head and got out of bed so Kiki can help her get cleaned up. once she was finish, Kiki started making breakfast for Tohru. Tohru just sat in her room daydreaming about the one, the only, the AMAZING Akito. ( Hahaha, I just had to put that. hahaha I'm so stupid. I love using sarcasm. it just makes me laugh. =D) Tohru started smiling and giggling like she was a child again. she replayed  that moment in her had which made hear smile brightly. then Kiki came in to tell her that breakfast was ready. once ate and finished her breakfast, Tohru decided to walk around the garden. she looked at flowers, the little fishes that swims in the pond, and, of course, butterflies that roamed the garden. then she decided to sit by the tree and take a breather. she really loved the garden.

Mysterious voice: boo!

Tohru gasped and looked around the tree. she saw Akito standing over the tree.

Tohru: oh Akito, you scared me.

Akito smirked and sat next to the tree.

Tohru: why are you out here?

Akito: I should be asking you the same thing.

Tohru gave him a smile and just looked around the tree.

Tohru: I'm just looking around. taking a breather.

Akito: so I guess we're both doing the same thing.

Tohru giggled really hard.

Tohru: I guess we are.

Akito and Tohru just sat there talking and joking with each other.

Tohru: Akito, may I ask you something?

Akito: sure.

Tohru: um........before this whole thing with me getting comfortable with the place, did some weird, unexplainable things happened to you?

Akito looked at her with a normal facial expression.

Akito: actually yes, some weird things did happened to me.

Tohru's thoughts: is it what I'm thinking now?

Tohru: what were they?

Before Akito could speak, he stopped and heard someone coming. he moved Tohru to the other side of the tree. Tohru gasped and gave a “what the-?” look. Akito gave a “I'll explain” look. then she hidden behind the tree and listened for the signal to go.

Hatori: Akito, something told me you were out here.

Akito sarcastically: oh Hatori, what a pleasant surprise.

Hatori: Lose the sarcasm, Akito.

Akito glared at Hatori and just rolled his eyes.

Akito: what do you want, Hatori?

Hatori: I'm kinda looking for Tohru.

Tohru eyes grew big and she covered her mouth to hold in her gasps.

Akito: OK....why are you out here if you're looking for that inspect?

Tohru was a little concerned with Akito saying stuff about her like that.  Akito knew inside what he said might have hurt her dearly.

Hatori: because Kiki told me that she was out here. have you seen her?

Akito: what am I? her manager? no I haven't seen her.

Hatori: OK, well if you see her, let me know.

Akito: don't tell me what to do, Hatori. I'll have a maid send you a message if I see her, which probably I won't.

Hatori nod his head and made his way back to the office. when the close was clear Akito looked behind the tree and found Tohru with her mouth covered and tears rolling down her face. Akito sighed and scooped her up and placed her in his lap.

Akito: you know I didn't mean all that stuff, right?

Tohru uncovered her mouth and nodded her head and looked at her hands.

Tohru: I know you didn't mean to.

Akito: its just...they shouldn't know about us. I don't any rumors going around. its anxiously annoying. you understand what I mean?

Tohru: yes, I do. but...they'll have to find out soon, Akito. we can't just keep it a secret forever.

Akito: I know that. and it'll be hard to explain it to the other Juunishi. so, we'll just act like our natural selves when we around the others, understood?

Tohru: yes.

Akito: and whatever I say about you, don't take it personal, understand?

Tohru: OK.

Akito kissed her forehead and they sat there looking off space. But probably a few minutes, Tohru fell asleep right on Akito's chest. All Akito could do was smirk. he picked her up bridal style and took her inside the main house.

I'm sorry, I just thought it would be a perfect stopping place. I think I like this chapter a little better than Chapter 8. its just makes me wish I had a boyfriend. Like SERIOUSLY.
Yuki: Suri19662.
Me: oh hi Yuki. how's it going?
Yuki: its going great.
Me: so...you need anything?
Yuki: actually, I was kinda wondering where Kiki is?
Me: Kiki? oh, she went out with Tohru, Saki, and Arisa. which reminds me, I should get going. see ya Yuki. you guys lock up for me.
Yuki: OK.
Shigure: where's Suri19662?
Yuki : she left to go meet up with the girls. why do you ask?
Shigure: I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend.
Yuki: you know she will reject you, right?
Kyo: the bitch has mad skills. I see how she manages her brothers.
Akito: tell me about it.
Shigure: you're just saying that because she'll do the same to you guys and not me.
Me: oh! I left my.....purse. hey Kyo, Akito, Shigure.
Shigure: Suri19662, can I ask you something?
Me: um I'm so sorry...I-I wish I could but I have to...
Shigure: it'll be quick.
Me: why are you kneeling?
Shigure: Suri19662, please, be my girlfriend?
Me: Girlfriend? Where are you getting this from?
Shigure's sexy voice: please answer me.
Me: What?! no, you're way older than me. please let me go, I-I'm gonna be late.
Shigure: please, please.
Me: Shigure, I said no...(shrieks)
Slap! Thump!!
Shigure: ahh!! My face!!
Me: keep your disgusting hands from my butt, you perv!!!
Yuki: see?
Akito: she fucking hates your guts.
Kyo: and your ass got rejected.
Shigure crying: why me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 622 10
Vampire Anew » Under mysterious circumstances, sweet innocent Tobi is now a seductive vampire! Will the others be able to fix him or will they all fa...
132K 4.8K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...
153K 4.5K 36
|| 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖗 || ↬ 『 𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 』 ↬ 10 • 01 • 19...
4.5K 128 25
Tanjiro is the village boy with a heart of gold, he longs for his family to live a bit better. However he finds a mysterious injured man, with flamin...