Well, its just love. (Fruits...

By Animerina

Tohru is requested that she stays at the main house with Akito. but then, strange things happens. She has wei... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The BIG News
Chapter 2: Meeting Kiki
Chapter 4: Who's the new female?
Chapter 5: The encounter
Chapter 6: The Talk
Chapter 7: Visit
Chapter 8: Confession
Chapter 9: Just the beginning of it.
Chapter 10: Lovely day
Chapter 11: What the?
Chapter 12: An explanation is needed
Author's Note
Chapter 13: Relief or not Relief

Chapter 3: The Dream

304 7 2
By Animerina

Tohru stood there in fear as the man, the man that hated her so much, was just looking at her spiteful.

Tohru: A-Akito…

Akito: hello! I asked you a question. what are you doing here?

Tohru: I-I was just looking around. I hope I'm not causing a problem.

Akito: yeah, you are. standing there acting so fucking stupid.

Tohru stared at the ground. then she just walked past him but got yanked back. she yelped as she hit against the wall. Akito grabbed her by the shirt.

Akito: did I say you could leave?! don't you ever leave when I'm talking to you, got it?!

Tears rolled down Tohru's face.

Tohru: y-yes sir.

Then Kiki appeared out of no where.

Kiki: oh Akito. there you are. I've been looking for you...

She looked at Akito then Tohru. she gave him a look.

Kiki: Akito! what are you doing to her?

Akito: none of your concerns!

Kiki: Akito, you're frightening her. please let her go.

Akito: This isn't any of your business! return to your duties as a servant!

Kiki: it is my business! I'm her servant!

Akito: did you just talked back to me?

Akito dropped Tohru and turned towards Kiki.

Akito: who did you think you're talking to, little girl?!

Kiki glared at Akito. she was obviously too through with Akito and his spitefulness.

Kiki: I just came here to tell you something until I found you jacking up Tohru by her shirt, which you have no business doing.

Tohru gasped. she never seen anyone stand up to Akito.

Akito: it is my business!!! you better stay in place little girl, before I have to…

Kiki: before you have to what? punish me? remember Akito, I'm your sister, not one of the other maids who you harass everyday with your smart remarks.

Akito glared at Kiki. Tohru looked at both of them.

Kiki: come on Tohru, I have your dinner ready.

Kiki helped Tohru up and they both walked off but Kiki stopped.

Kiki: oh I forgot, your dinner is already in your room. you're welcome.

Kiki raised her eyebrows and walked with Tohru to the kitchen. Akito glared at them hatefully.

Kiki: you OK Tohru?

Tohru: yes,I-I'm fine.

Kiki: I'm so sorry that my brother harassed you like that. he had no business doing that. what an immature man.

Tohru: no, its really OK.

Kiki: are you sure?

Tohru: yes, I am sure.

Kiki: OK, well you can go eat your dinner. I'll be in my room if you need me.

Tohru: OK, thank you.

Kiki walked off towards her room. Tohru walked towards the kitchen to eat her food. After she was finished, she walked in her room. she changed into her pajamas, climbed into bed and fell asleep.

Tohru's dream

Tohru looked around and found that she was in the woods. she stood there looking very blank and lost. so, she went on with the dream and walked around. she was smiling and looking at the flowers, watching two squirrels share a acorn, and looked at the birds flying all over the place.

Mysterious voice: they you are.

She gasped and turned around to see Akito right there in front of her. then all these words seemed to just pop out her mouth.

Tohru: Akito.

Akito: where were you? I was looking for you.

Tohru: I was just looking around, no harm done.

Akito: well come on.

Tohru: OK.

Tohru's thoughts: huh? what is going on? why am I saying all these happy things to Akito?

Then Tohru and Akito stopped in the middle of the big grass, just sitting there looking at things that seem to flying by.

Tohru: so, why are we here?

Akito: can't a guy just take a pretty girl out and let her just enjoy herself? what, you don't trust me?

Tohru: yes, I do trust you.

Akito: good.

They just sat there in silence, went back to looking around.

Akito: Tohru, there's something I need to tell you.

Tohru blushed. she already knew what he was gonna say but she acted like she didn't know.

Tohru blushing: what is it?

Akito nose touched hers. Tohru help but feel warm inside.

Akito: I think…I'm in love with you.

Tohru's eyes widened. she couldn't believe that Akito had said that but somehow she started having romantic feelings for him.

Tohru: me too.

Akito stared at her eyes. Tohru stared at his eyes. they both stared at each other for a while. then Akito leaned in and kissed her. Tohru kissed him back.

End of Tohru's dream.

Tohru's head shoot upwards. she looked around her room panicking. then she just sat there clutching her pajama shirt towards her chest. she couldn't believe what she had dreamt about.

Tohru's thoughts: I can't believe I had a dream about Akito falling in love with me. it seemed so real and seem as we were really kissing.

Tohru sat there blushing and replaying her dream in her head, but what she didn't know was that Akito had the same dream as hers.

Akito's thoughts: what the hell? why did I dreamed about falling in love with Tohru? this is some crazy shit!

They both just sat there looking around their rooms. not trusting themselves to go back to sleep. Next day, Tohru was getting ready for school. but she couldn't stop thinking about her dream from last night. every time she replays the part where they kiss, she blushes. then Kiki came in.

Kiki: morning Tohru.

Tohru: good morning, Kiki.

Kiki: so, are you ready for school?

Tohru: yes,  I am. um Kiki, you go to a different school?

Kiki: yes. its a girl academy. Akito sent me there instead of a normal school.

Tohru: why?

Kiki: because he doesn't want me to be near perverted guys, which I could understand how overprotective he is.

Tohru: I know. Kyo and yuki protects me all the time from weirdos.

Kiki: yeah, that's what makes the Sohma boys special.

Tohru: well, shall we get to school?

Kiki: yes, we shall.

Tohru and Kiki giggled, linked arms and went out the rooms.

Kiki: you can stay out here. I'm just going to tell Akito that we're leaving.

Tohru nodded and was relieved that she didn't have to go inside Akito's room. Tohru just stood outside waiting for Kiki, swinging her body side to side. when Kiki came out, she had a red mark on her face.

Tohru: Kiki, your face!

Kiki: its fine. it'll go away when I go to school.

Tohru: did he…?

Kiki: its fine. I'm OK. come on, lets go to school.

The girls walked towards to front door to head to school.

OK, there is absolutely NO interruptions from the cast. I would like for you, the viewers, to comment on what you think about this story so far. do I need to go back and edit some parts? any grammar errors? do you want me to change some parts of the stories? please tell me and I will fix it…

Tohru: Suri19662 ?

Me: darn it! what is it?

Kiki: um…Akito is threatening your brother with inappropriate languages.

Me: which one?

Tohru: little brother.

Kiki: and he has a knife.

Me: What?! Akito!! leave him alone!!! what has he done to you?!!

Tohru: see you on the next chapter. hahaha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.1K 41
(____) moves to Domino City for a fresh start and to take a job as an Executive at Kaiba Corp. Her cold and brillant boss, Seto Kaiba becomes her lo...
25 0 3
Haikyuu Fic (cross-posted on Ao3) - cover image from @terimilkJJ on twitter - https://twitter.com/terimilkJJ/status/1169931258190630912/photo/1 - No...
112K 3.8K 38
Was he always Alone ? Or was there a shadow following him everywhere ? ( Characters will Be a bit Off !!! (*≧▽≦)ノシ There will be Angst ! And some...
217K 2.9K 43
(A/n: This is a remake of the last Fairy tail x male reader story I did from my old account. This one will be different with different armor, Differe...