Fake Dating the Bad Boy

By YaFairyTaleEnding

Highest rank in teen fiction #7 Highest rank in #boyfriend #2 Started 28th August 2016 COMPLETED 8th January... More

••••••••
Cast List
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Question
Chapter 2 - Deal
Chapter 3 - Aaron's house?!
Chapter 4 - My Prince Charming
Chapter 5 - My Night in with the Bad Boy
Chapter 6 - What happens, happens
Chapter 7- I'll do anything!
Chapter 8- Just a Peck
Chapter 9- Party with the Drunken Boys
Chapter 10- Cole Williams is a God!
Chapter 11 - A Confusing Morning
Chapter 12- Nothing..
Chapter 13- An eventful Thursday Evening
Chapter 14- 'He's got into your head again!'
Coles Pov - Chapter 13
Chapter 15 - Party! Wait, what happened at the party?
Chapter 17- 'Can we kiss sober now?'
Chapter 18 - Not the Ticket Girl Again
Chapter 19- A Tiny Tutor Session and Unknown Texts
Chapter 20 - The New Girl, El
Chapter 21 - Crazy Chris' Lake House
Chapter 21- Coles Pov
Chapter 22- Back on Good Terms with My Bad Boy
Chapter 23- What is going on under that table?!
Chapter 24- It May Have Been Our Second Kiss yet it felt like No1
Chapter 25- My Bad Boy Boyfriend
Thank you
Epilogue

Chapter 16- Kisses and Cat Fights

269K 8.9K 1.5K
By YaFairyTaleEnding

'What did I do?' I frowned as I pressed my hand against my pounding head.

Cole stretched widely, making me go up and down on his chest as he did.

'Cole.' I said bluntly as I jumped up off the sofa.

I gasped as I looked down at my dress, the bottom was ripped in half and the top was too low for my liking.  Somehow, I still had my heels on, even though I'm sure I threw them away. I quickly pulled my dress up before I gasped again.

'What happened to my dress?' I asked Cole, my mouth wide open.

Cole snorted slightly before he shut his eyes again, 'Cat fight.'

'What?!' I asked as I folded my arms.

'Cat fight.' Cole repeated as he opened his one eye.

'What do you mean cat fight?! With who?!' I gasped.

'You know, cat fight, girl fight, boys love it. And I don't know a few girls.' Cole yawned.

'A few girls?! I had a fight with a few girls?!' I quickly put my hands to my mouth.

'Yep.' Cole replied bluntly as he nodded his head.

'Cole! Explain, please!' I shouted, Cole was testing my patience.

'Ughh.' Cole groaned.

'Cole!' I shouted as I punched his stomach.

To which he sat up quickly, 'Ow!' He winced before he shook his head slightly, 'Fine. Me and you were in one of the bedrooms, and before you say anything, we were only talking in there!  Nothing happened between us. Except maybe hand holding, not that that means shit. And then the music stopped playing and loads of people were shouting  so we went downstairs and a load of people from a different school were in the kitchen shouting at Derik saying they were going to batter him and whatever else. And you being the drunk mess you were decided-'

'Excuse me! You were drunk too!' I exclaimed as I cut him off.

'Yeah but not as drunk as you, I had threw up so I had gotten most of the alcohol out of my system.' Cole folded his arms as he pretended to be sophisticated.

'Yeah because that gets it out of your system.' I rolled my eyes sarcastically. 'Carry on.' I said quickly.

''So, you being the drunk mess you were decided to shout 'Ew look at that girls hoodie, I would never wear that!' And the girl was one of the girls from the other school and let's just say the other school is known for its violence. So, she, yanno, kinda just walked up to you, a group of girls behind her, and she said 'What did you say?' And even though I said 'Aw, she didn't say anything, leave it.' And all that she just ignored me, and then you decided to open your big mouth say 'I said that's an ugly hoodie-' and I put my hand over your mouth but she still heard you. So she threw a punch at you, but I caught in my hand before it could reach you, then the boys from her school came up to me and started punching me. So basically, Derik, all the other boys from my team and I were fighting the boys from the other school. And when I looked over at you, you and a few other girls were fighting the girls in the ugly hoodies. You weren't really fighting though, it was more like all the other girls fighting and you led on the floor grabbing their ankles, you looked quite funny to be honest. Then the other school left and when I went back up to you, you weren't hurt or anything, you were just led on the floor laughing at your dress, which was ripped.' Cole sighed dramatically.

'Oh my god!' I gasped, then laughed slightly.

Cole nodded in reply before he laughed his cute deep laugh.

'So you got into your second fight in one night?!' I exclaimed as I sat down next to him.

'Eh.' Cole shrugged, smiling.

'Oh and then we kissed.' Cole said quickly.

'Aw, did we?' I sighed. 'Wait what?!' I cried as my eyes widened.

'Well, when I say we, I mean you kissed me and I pushed you away.' Cole nodded to himself.

'Are you being serious?' I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

To which Cole smirked and nodded in reply.

'No, I would never do that!' I shouted as I crossed my arms.

'Drunk you did it though.' Cole smirked before he turned his body to face my way. 'Does sober you wanna do it?'

Cole leaned in as he smirked, our faces a few centimeters away from each other. My breathe hitched slightly as my eyes traced Cole's face, his eyes were more green than blue and his fluffy hair was flopping down over his forehead.

'Anyone else left?!' Derik's voice echoed  in the hallway, Cole and I quickly pulled away as we turned our heads to the doorway.

'Guys, can you get out now, my mum will be back in 5 minutes.' Derik sighed as he looked down at us on the sofa.

'Um, yeah sure.' I said quickly as I jumped up off the sofa, Cole copying my actions.

'Sick party Der.' Cole punched Derik's shoulder as we made our way to the front door.

'Safe bro. Aye, we proper scared them boys off didn't we?' Derik laughed a high pitch laugh.

'Yeah, they were a bunch of pussies.' Cole replied as he walked out of the door.

'Yeah mate, right see you round.' Derik grinned before he slammed the door behind us.

'Where's your car?' I asked as I walked slowly down the path.

'My car? Where's your car?' Cole frowned.

'I didn't take my car last night, I got a lift from Gee.' I replied as I raised an eyebrow.

'I got a lift from Alex last night.' Cole sighed.

'I can call a taxi.' I said quickly as I smiled.

'Do you have money?' Cole asked as he  rummaged in his jean pocket.

'Ugh, no.' I sighed. 'Do you?' I asked raising an eyebrow.

'Nope.'  He replied bluntly.

'I'll ring my mum or someone.' I sighed as I pulled out my phone.

'Ughh.' I groaned as I looked at the screen. Dead. Typical.

'Do you have your phone?' I asked him as I folded my arms.

'Nope, I don't take it to parties.' Cole smiled a weird smile before he said, 'Let's just walk.'

'I can't walk all the way to my house in these!' I sighed in frustration as I gestured toward my heels.

'Let's go to my house, it's closer.' Cole said quickly, his voice still groggy.

'I can't walk in these, I already have blisters!' I groaned as I sat on the edge of the pavement.

'Ew.' Cole winced as he sat down next to me.

'My head is pounding.' I moaned as I rested my head on Cole's shoulder.

'Aw, someone's feeling sorry for themselves today.' Cole cooed.

'Shut up.' I mumbled.

'Jump on my back.' Cole stretched his arms above his head before he jumped up to standing.

'Why?' I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

'Because I want to go home and I don't want to leave you here, poor helpless you with a dead phone and blistered feet.' Cole pouted dramatically.

'Mm.' I replied bluntly, too tired to think of a comeback.

'Jump on then.' Cole sighed in a high pitch voice. To which I quickly stood up and jumped onto his back. Cole tensed slightly as I did so, his neck was warm and soft as my arms wrapped around it.

'Thanks.' I mumbled, my head resting on his shoulder.

'Hm.' Cole replied as he started to walk down the path, me bobbing up and down with every step he took.

'Do you want to go for that meal?' Cole asked.

'That meal?' I asked as I held on tighter.

'Yeah, me, you, meal.' Cole scoffed.

'Aw, you want to go now, do you?' I asked, my voice sarcastic.

'If you want to, yeah.' Cole replied, I could tell he was smirking.

'It's not really us though, is it?' I said quickly.

'What's that supposed to mean?' Cole asked.

'Well, me and you, we're not really the type to go for a meal, if you know what I mean. Maybe we should go to the Christmas fair.' I suggested.

'Christmas fair sounds good.' Cole said, sounding happy.

'Christmas fair it is then, but after I've changed and took some tablets for my head.' I smiled to myself.

'Sorted.' Cole grinned.

'Sorted.' I sighed happily as I closed my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.9K 30
(Book one in the "Cold-blooded Love" series.) "I want to get back at Sierra, and I know you do too. Can you shove aside your hatred for me for a mome...
402K 12.9K 37
Emma is the quiet, clumsy nerd that keeps to herself and is invisible to everyone but her quirky best friend Stella. Even her alcoholic father and br...
292K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
3.6M 117K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...