Meliodas X Reader: Home (SERI...

By enhypedup

Meliodas, the sin of wrath. Ban, the sin of greed. Gowther, the sin of lust. King/Harlequinn, the sin of slot... More

Home
Again?!?!
Why?!
I Care Too Much
Spin the Bottle
Complicated
Emotional
Bye!!!
Master
Im soo sorry like legit im soooo sorry you guys
The Truth Spell
A/N
Double Edged Sword
The 2 Other Halves
Journey
A/N
New Book

Very Important A/N Please Read

7.3K 131 35
By enhypedup

Okay so I went into my notifications today and someone added my story into a reading list called bad stories. I'm not gonna name names. So me and my friend were going on my story and she said that something glitched so it's out of order.

Edit: Ok guys thanks for the love and support but the whole point of this was that the story was out of order... So I wanted to know if it was like that for others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 539 10
The 10 commandments have been defeated, the curse has been lifted, the Kingdoms have recovered and everyone else is going on about their life. The S...
36.4K 1.1K 21
When Elizabeth and her older brother set out on a journey to find the seven deadly sins and ask for their help in saving the kingdom of Liones they m...
8.5K 278 16
{A Modern AU Version Of The Seven Deadly Sins} Meliodas and the rest of the Sins knew they could not go against the Ten Commandments alone, they were...
10.3K 246 15
Elizabeth is coming to a new school. She is a total bad ass. She didn't plan to make any friends. Then it is this group 'seven deadly sins' that also...