The Truth Spell

You were in town the next day with the gang looking for something to entertain you. After all, life gets boring. "This spell works every time with guarantee!" You heard a voice yell through the crowd. Curious, you grabbed king and took him with you. "Why am I being forced to follow you?" "Because you love me." You said as serious as possible. King rolled his eyes and smirked. "Yeah yeah. And I love you why again?" "Because I love you too?" (No this is not going to be a ship. they are best friends. they can love each other) You both laughed and finally found the yelling man. "This truth spell works! Guaranteed! Just takes one person with a little bit of magic and the spell shall be cast!" You walked over to the man. "It really works?" "Of course! And tell ya what young lady, I'll give it to ya for free since you're so fine lookin!" You blushed and cringed at the same time. "Ummmm thanks...." you said taking it and quickly leaving. "Y/n, why do you want a truth spell?" "Reasons." You said quickly heading back to the boar hat.

You sat in your room with the others downstairs. "I summon you, fire spirit Kasai!" Said spirit appeared in front of you. "Hello Master. How may I be of service?" "Don't call me master. And you can relax I just wanted someone up here with me in case something goes wrong. I got a truth spell and want to cast it." "Why?" "Because I want to see if it works of course!" Kasai narrowed her eyes at you. "That's not the reason why and you know it. You want to use this spell to find out if you have a chance with Meliodas." You blushed. "That's not true!" "Really? So if you cast the truth spell and I ask you, you're not going to say that?" "No!" "Well then let's cast it."

"For those who want the truth revealed, opened hearts and secrets unsealed, from now until it's now again, after which the memory ends, those who now are in this house, will hear the truth from other's mouths."
(This spell is directly taken from the TV show charmed I give all credit to creator of this spell I do not own this spell at all so don't copyright me because all credit is going to the owner of this spell.)

Some lights appeared then quickly faded. "Do you think it worked?" "I don't know." "Well we're about to find out. Master, what do you think of Meliodas?" "I love him. So much it scares me. And even though I deny it, it's only because I'm too scared that he doesn't feel the same way and don't want to get hurt. But he's really handsome and his eyes are so beautiful. He looks extremely hot when he fights and is one of the most pure people I've ever met. I don't know what I'd do if he ever died, and I don't wanna find out any time soon." You blushed as the words quickly left your mouth without thought. King slowly entered the room. "Now if only you could confess those words to him." He said smirking. You threw a pillow at him. "So the truth spell definitely worked." Kasai announced. "Wait, that thing only affects you right?" "Nope. It affects everyone in the boar hat." Kings eyes widened. "OH NO!" "SHHH!" "DONT SHHH ME WE'RE ALL DEAD MEAT! WHAT IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY CONFESS TO MELIODAS? WHAT IF I ACCIDENTALLY CONFESS TO DIANNE? WHAT THEN?!" "SHUT UP DO YOU WANT THEM TO HEAR YOU?!" "NO!" "THEN FOR THE LAST TIME SHHH!" King shut up with a humph. "Would you like me to return master?" "Your call." "Very well then. I shall be in your soul." She said disappearing with flames leaving her body. King watched in awe as she disappeared. You smirked. "Someone's got two crushes." "Yeah." He quickly covered his mouth. "Damn truth spell." He muttered. You giggled. "Don't worry I won't tell. Come on let's go downstairs." He nodded and you headed back down with the rest of the sins. "Hey Meliodas you look deep in thought. What's on your mind?" "Ale." You rolled your eyes and went over to Ban. "Hey Ban." "Hey shrimp." "Why do you continue to call me that?" "Because it's your nickname and it's my way of showing I care." He gawked at himself. "What the hell did I just say?" He thought out loud. "You said the truth. I cast a truth spell." Everyone's eyes (minus king) widened. "Lady Y/n, why did you do that?" Elizabeth asked. Oh crap I have to tell the truth! You thought panicking. You quickly covered you're mouth trying to quiet your words so they wouldn't hear, but the truth was still told. This is what they heard: "I wamph tph smm mmm chmph wiph mephiophas." This is what you really said: "I wanted to see my chance with Meliodas." Elizabeth cocked an eyebrow. "Im sorry, what was that?" "She wanted to see if it worked." King quickly said. Technically, since Elizabeth asked you the question and king answered, he was not forced to tell the truth.

You silently thanked King. "Meliodas, I wanted to talk to you about something." You shyly said. "Okay. Let's go outside." He said with his normal carefree smile. You two walked outside and stared up at the blue sky. You sat on top of the giant pig creating a tiny flame to play with as you nervously asked him your questions. "Meliodas do I matter?" "Of course you do. All of the sins matter." You mentally cringed. Should have seen that one coming. "In what way exactly do I matter to you?" He paused. "I guess I haven't really thought about it that way. I guess you matter to me as a close friend that I couldn't live without." You felt your stomach churn at the word friend. "Meliodas are we anything more than friends at all?" you bluntly asked tired of beating around the bush. He smiled warmly. "Of course. We're partners and best friends and I love you." Your heart jumped. "....Meliodas when you say I love you do you mean as a sister type way or a relationship type way?" He blushed lightly and turned away. "I guess in a relationship...type..way..." You blushed deeply. Ooh la la master! "What the hell Kasai you aren't supposed to peak from inside my head!" I'm sorry Master but this is just so cute! My otp is finally coming true! I rolled my eyes at her and turned Meliodas toward me and looked into his beautiful captivating eyes. "I love you too idiot." You kissed his cheek then lay down on the giant pig looking at the sky.

The rest of the day was full of teasing from the other sins (not gowther or elizabeth or dianne) about the two of you being in love. It was a fantastic day for you and you never wanted it to end.

That night when you finally decided to go to sleep as you were lying in bed trying to get comfortable, Meliodas knocked softly and came in. Without a word he pressed his soft lips to yours and you moved yours against his. "Goodnight y/n..." and it was.

A/n okay so Im about to do something that you guys are gonna hate me for in this next chapter so feel free to guess in the comments below ;P -Author-chan