Do I Hate You Or Do I Love Yo...

By Afucking_weirdo

*Editing* *CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE* . Kumiko is a girl with a normal life. Well sort of. She has powers. She t... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3.
chapter 4. lunch/L-Like you?!
chapter 5.
chapter 6. Party/fight.
chapter 7. friend?/ m-my parents......
ch.8. Dog fur?
ch.9. breakfast
ch.10. just a peck.. right?
ch.11. It didn't mean anything?!
ch. 12. fair.
ch.13. how else can I explain?! I love you!
ch.14. I'm not the only one!?
ch.15. out of control...
ch.16
quick question

ch.17. Last chapter.

1.3K 56 33
By Afucking_weirdo

*1 year later.*

(Makoto pov)

I got up and changed into my uniform. I get my bag and head out. While I walking pass Starbucks. I remembered kumiko liked coffee in the morning and decided to buy some, which is were my friend works part time. *ding*

"Hey makoto! What brings you here?"

"I Just came for some coffee."

"Let me guess for that girlfriend of yours. Huh?"

"Yup. Now. *whispers* Can you give me a discount?"  *Chuckle*

"Sure anything for my best pal. "

"Here ya go."

"Thanks."

"See ya" I waved good bye and left. I was almost at school. I get to school grounds and see everyone out side talking laughing and lots more.

"Makoto! Over here!" I looked up passed the stairs and see kumiko in her uniform and had little pigtails on the side of her head. She was leaning against the rail.

I smiled. She did looked better with red hair and purple eyes. Don't you think?

"Whoa!" *thud* Kumiko fell.

"Kumiko!" I ran over to see her in the bushes. She had leafs in her hair and she landed on her bottom. She blowed a leaf off.

"Pft..hahah"

"Shut up and help me." I helped her up.

"Your very clumsy you know." She crossed her arms.

"So" *Chuckle*

"Here" I said giving her coffee.

"Thank you!" She takes it and gives me a kiss on the cheek. She takes her bag and we started walking towards the entrance. Kumiko happily drinks her coffee. it's been 1 year and we are still together. Not as friends or haters but as a couple. Everyone knows about us having power's. Kumiko and I put our things in our lockers. I see a girl trying to reach a book. I left my hand but kumiko stopped me.

"Let me."

" ok." She lifted her hand and the book flew down to the girl. She smiled holding it.

"Thanks kumiko!" She said walked off. Kumiko smiled happily. We headed to our room. I sat right next to kumiko. She came to her desk and in the corner it was black in pen and it said 'die you and that boyfriend of yours. Bitch!'

"Hey who wrote that?! Wanna die?!" Kumiko puts her hand on my shoulder meaning it's fine. She grabbed a wet rag and started to rub it off. Sure some people still hate us and want to kill us but most of them like us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were at the library. I remembered when kumiko sat on me and kissed me. I smiled. I looked over to kumiko and she was jumping trying to get a book. I giggled and went behind her and lift her up by her waist.

"Yes! I did it.. Oh. *giggle* Thanks Makoto." I nodded and kissed her soft lips. She smiled and kissed back. We let go and smile. I could feel her lip stick on the top of my lip. Kumiko Rubs it off.

"Sorry."

"It's fine"I said grabbing her hand and kissing her again. We sat in a corner together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*click* I open my eyes to the sound of a camera. I looked and saw Hinata with her phone. She was giggling.

"You didn't." She smiled widely

"Yes I did." I roll my eyes. I looked at kumiko which she was still sleeping on my shoulder. She looked peaceful. I smiled. I take my phone out and take a pic of her. Then she wakes up. She blinked a few times and rubbed her eye's.

"Wait. Did you" I nodded.

"delete it! You to Hinata!"

"No" we both say laughing. She folded her arms.

"I hate you Makoto."

"I love you to." I said hugging her. She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were walking along the street since school was over. Me and kumiko was holding hands.

"Oh! Guys we should check out that new clothes store." Hinata spoked.

"Yea no not for me."

"Aww come on Makoto! It'll be fun!"

"Fine..but You better try on some to!"

"Oh I well!" Kumiko said smiling. She's been smiling all day. That's what I like. Seeing her happy. We went and tried different type of clothes on. There was one that kumiko tried on. It was a summer dress it was white and had pink flowers on it. She looked beautiful. I got up and payed for it.

"Hey  makoto you didn't have to do that."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes but.."

"Do I have the right to buy anything for my girlfriend?"

"Well yes..but.."

"Well there you go I bought it because I liked it and you did to and I also did it because i wanted to."

"Ok." She smiled and hugged Me. At least 1 hour past and the three of us left.

"Bye Hinata!" Kumiko waved.

"Bye guys!" She's said and home.

"Hey wanna come over?" Kumiko asked.

"But if I do others well get the wrong idea."

"Who cares were a couple!"

"Ok" I said and we headed to her place. She changed into a grey shirt that passed her butt.

"We're did you get that?"

"You left it here last time you came."

"So that's mine" she nodded.

"Do you got another one." She nodded and handed me one. I wasn't shy about changing in front of her. But she was. Her face was red. I couldn't help but laugh. Kumiko yawn. She then stretched and the shirt went up and showing her flat stomach and her pink underwear. My face became really hot. But I acted like it don't matter.

"You not wearing shorts." Her eyes widen now that she realises that's she's showing. She then shrugged.

"So I can put some on if you liked."

" No! I mean ...  I don't care..." She giggled as my face heated. She got in bed and so did I. We cuddled and watched some tv. The next thing i know is I'm sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up by a warm feeling on my chest. I realized it was kumiko. My face become hot again. And my heart beat became faster.

I smiled. And hold her hand. Everything is better than before. Better then a last year. I'm glade I meet her. I love my life...i love kumiko................

Hello everyone this is the last chapter I finished the book. Did you like it? Thank everyone who was there since the beginning till now. I love you all. Was it a great ending? Yes or No? Anyways Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184 4 11
This story is about a girl named murasakino who struggles with her life at home her dad is (well you'll see for yourself )she moved to one side of Ja...
87.9K 4.1K 19
A MakoHaru Fanfic c: After Rin is threatened by his Homophobic parents that he should either chose Haru or Swim, the indecisive teenager ditches his...
101K 3.4K 37
This is my very first Komahina story~This story came to me in a dream and I hope you guys like it! ^v^ I also did the story cover myself, I'll most...
1.1M 45.3K 70
This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far as possible. Edit: Hello there. Before...