Tale Of The 10: Gone

Bởi fraybomb

A group of super powered beings, 6 to be exact, discover that there may have been a death in one of their fam... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Hira
Chapter 2: Areli
Chapter 3: Frankie & Selena
Chapter 4: Jaiquan & Chyna
Chapter 5: Fending For Themselves
Chapter 6: Taken
Chapter 8: Distractions

Chapter 7: Battle

40 1 0
Bởi fraybomb

Wars are meaningful, the most brutal, & can even be eternal.

Battles are of less meaning, are less painful, & waste nowhere near as time as it's father.

People of the norm may pick a battle, because well, they do not want to invest must time into anything. They do not want anything with meaning.

But I? Oh, I.. I will always pick war.

If I ever get that choice...

____________________________________

After noticing who it was, Chyna felt relieved. "Oh, Mikey! I swear, if you scare me like that again, there is gonna be a real problem, my dear."

There was a bat flying directly in front of the 3. It was Michael, who was a long time friend of Chyna. He was two years older than her, though; he was months younger than Areli, Hira, & Frankie, who were all 21. He was the same age as Selena, who was 20. But that didn't stop him from graduating a year ahead of them all, due to his genius intellect.

Michael had the ability of animal morphing: he could transform into any animal he can think of & back. He also had the ability of enhanced intelligence. This means that he had above standard genius intelligence: he had perfect memory, the best calculation skills, & great learning skills.

He transformed into his human form. His skin was dark brown, he wore glasses, & he had a certain shyness about him.

He stood up to about 5 feet, 9 inches & was skinny. He was wearing a black vest with a grey shirt underneath, dressy black pants, & dress shoes.

"I'm sorry," Michael spoke. "I flew here.. Thought you guys might be here.."

Michael looked at Frankie & froze. "Hi, Frankie." He said, followed by a quick smile. He was so shy.

"Aloha, Mike," Frankie replied quickly. He was ready to go.

It was clear to Chyna that Michael had something important to say. Michael was naturally shy, but he was overly shy when around someone he had feelings for. Chyna knew that.

Michael started, "Uh -- well, okay. I --"

"Michael. We have to go," Areli cut in. "Come back later."

Areli walked out of the doorway, & Frankie & Chyna followed after Frankie locked the door's bottom lock with telekinesis.

Areli walked past Michael.

"But --" Michael tried. Areli glared him down.

He turned away quickly, in fear of course.

Chyna patted his back. "We've got things to do, dearie. I'll hear from you later on. Won't I?" She walked past Michael as he stood idle.

Frankie telekinetically closed the door, walked past Michael, then knodded to him as a form of saying "See you later," & of course, Michael shifted his head, quickly.

Frankie telekinetically lifted himself, Chyna, & Areli to head toward the other three.

Michael sighed, then shook his head. He turned into a bird & flew in the opposite direction of where the 3 were headed.

He had something really important to tell them...

____________________________________

When the 3 reached their destination, they all looked around for the other 3.

"I'll go evacuate everyone from this area," Areli stated. "You two stay here, together. I don't want anyone else going missing. Keep an eye out for them."

Areli ran to a nearby bank to tell everyone to clear the area so they would not get hurt.

"I thought Selena said they were coming now.." Frankie murmured.

"You ain't the only one," Chyna went. "We woulda been better off talking to Michael for all this!"

Frankie chuckled. "Are you kidding me? We would've been there all day. Michael is a nervous wreck who has always been overly shy. Every time I've seen em."

Chyna grinned sweetly. Her signature grin. "Michael being shy wasn't the only reason he was nervous around you, sugah."

She winked, then turn away to look out for the other 3.

"Huh?" Frankie tried to understand what Chyna was talking about.

"They are here!" Areli said as she ran back toward them. She pointed to the right of herself.

Selena, Jaiquan, & Hira were coming straight toward them. They all looked angry.

"My gosh.. They took over Selena," Frankie said.

Frankie flew into the air & went toward Hira. Hira did the same.

Chyna & Areli charged toward Jaiquan & Selena.

Jaiquan was not using his enhanced speed.

"That's how I know he's not him right now," Chyna let out as she ran. "He's not gonna use his speed until he gets much closer."

As soon as the groups got within 20 feet of eachother, Areli folded her arms together so that she could release an enormous vibration, but then she saw Selena wink & smile.

Selena was not being mind controlled.

Jaiquan & Hira were, though.

Areli quickly grinned, then aimed her arms at the ground & released the vibration unto the ground. In doing so, the vibration pushed her into the air, & she went straight for Jaiquan with another vibration.

The controlled Jaiquan immediately speeded up & flashed toward Chyna to hit her. Chyna used her phasing ability & Jaiquan ran straight through her.

He ran into a bus, but quickly recovered.

Meanwhile, Frankie tried to lift Hira with his mind but Hira teleported all around him, which made him dizzy. Next, Hira put a barrier around him with her constructs, along with darkness. Areli then projected a huge vibration Hira's way & it forced her to stop.

"Selena!" Chyna yelled. "How in the hell do we stop this?" She was irritated by Jaiquan repeatedly running back & forth through her.

"I sooo saw how to do this. Just --" Selena was cut off by Jaiquan quickly punching her in the face while running past.

Chyna hurried to Selena before Jaiquan made it back. She grabbed Selena. She did this because her phasing abilities can be passed on to whoever or what ever she is touching at that time.

Jaiquan ran through them & into a building.

"Okay. Selena. How do we stop this?" Chyna asked.

"Ya gotta get them to look me straight in the eye!" Selena explained. "I can remove the controlling from their minds because I'm cleeearly stronger than the psychic who is controlling them."

Hira & Frankie were now high up in the air.

Areli evacuated more people.

Just then, Jaiquan sent powerful electric bolts into the air & shocked Frankie, then Hira kicked him in the stomach. Frankie began falling from 200 feet in the air.

Chyna & Selena were too far away from where Frankie was headed. They could not do anything to save Frankie.

Areli's back was facing the others. She didn't see Frankie falling.

Selena yelled, "Areli!! Frankie's gonna crash!"

Areli turned around immediately & ran toward Frankie to see if she could get close enough to Frankie to release vibrations his way to push him back into the air so that she can catch him.

Jaiquan saw & immediately tried to dash after Areli, but Chyna swiftly jumped onto Jaiquan's back in perfect time so that he will phase through Areli instead of attacking her.

Selena exclaimed, "OMG, ARELI YOU CAN'T MAKE ITTT! IT'S TOO FRIGGIN' FARRR!"

But Areli never gives up.

Hira flew toward Selena to attack her.

Selena noticed & stood up & tried to look Hira straight in her eyes.

"Hirrraaa, you know you're stronger than this. Control it! You know you caaan! You're the only one that can save him!" Selena was not about to lose Frankie. She was not losing focus.

But Hira was.

As she was going toward Selena, she looked back & saw Frankie.

She frowned.

Hira was breaking through.

She stopped in mid air, & it was clear that she was fighting with herself.

Frankie was almost 50 feet from the ground. He could feel himself falling but could not doing anything. He heard his dad's voice, quoting the line he loved to quote after prayer each night.

"& if we die, let us die unwillingly.."

Hira screamed, then teleported to grab Frankie.

Areli was close enough to release a small vibration to push Frankie back up, but Hira appeared & grabbed him quickly, then teleported to Selena.

"Let us live & die with honor. Let us live."

By the time Hira was beside Selena, Jaiquan & Chyna were a mile away. Jaiquan had kept running, thinking that Chyna would fall off.

Since he was being controlled, he didn't know what his real self always knows: Chyna was used to being carried by him while he runs extremely fast.

Chyna was no punk.

Jaiquan quickly knocked Chyna off of his back. He began running back to where Areli was.

Areli was ready.

So was Selena.

He seemed to not be strong enough to break free on the mind control like Hira did, so Selena & Areli had a plan to get him to look Selena dead in her eyes.

When Jaiquan came rushing back & got within 50 feet of Areli, Areli pushed a huge vibration his way & Hira teleported herself & Selena right behind where they knew Jaiquan would fall.

Hira used her chaos energy to create a barrier over almost all of his body, not including his face, so that he could not move.

"Now, Selena!" Hira demanded.

Selena looked Jaiquan straight in the eyes & shut Jaiquan's mind down. Then she powered it back up, & Jaiquan was free from the mind control.

"Is he back now?" Hira asked, as Jaiquan slowly opened his eyes.

"Shouuuld be," Selena answered.

"Wassup, guys?" Jaiquan said in an upbeat, confident tone. "Wanna let me outta here?"

"Yeppp, he's back."

Hira made the blockage disappear.

Jaiquan apologized. "Sorry.. about.. that."

"You weren't you," Hira stated.

"Waaait.. Where's my girlfriend?"

Hira & Selena looked at eachother cluelessly.

"Ohhhhh man. I left her up there.. Uhhhh - I'll be back."

Jaiquan swiftly ran to retrieve Chyna.

"Sorry, babe," Jaiquan said. "I wasn't me."

Chyna smiled at him. He grabbed her & bolted back to the rest.

When the 6 all were back together, Frankie asked, "Sooo.. You guys could see what you were doing?"

"YES, & I hated it!" Hira replied.

Jaiquan added, "Yeah. Brutal."

Chyna giggled. "Sweetie, as a villain, you didn't do any damage."

Jaiquan's smile died down.

"That's why I like you better as a hero," Chyna said, followed by a tight hug.

"We must go," Areli commanded. "We'll figure out what we need to figure out once we get back."

Hira began teleporting them. "I'm on it."

Her gaseous, dark, chaotic energy spun around them, as usual, until they disappeared.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

951K 84K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
22.2K 99 17
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
190K 4.1K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
727K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!