Sketchers {Completed & Preten...

By KawaiiKhat

After losing a competition to Kirby Buckets, I swore I'd hate that kid for as long as I would live. I'm tryin... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Prologue
A/N

Chapter 22

187 12 7
By KawaiiKhat

Omg guys I just love y'all so much! Thank you for all the reads! Just last chapter I thought that I forgot to thank you guys for 600 now it's 800! You guys are awesome! All of you! Can't wait for you guys to read chapter 26! I hope you guys stick with me till the end of this book! Love y'all! 😍😘💋

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

~/Taylor's Pov\~

I ran out of my house.

"Katie! Penny! Wait up!" I say running to them

They were leaving me because they said I'd make them late. All because I couldn't find my phone! Could you believe that? Oh well, I caught up to them now.

We walked to school and met up with the boys. As the bell rang everyone went to math class before me because I couldn't get my math textbook. What is with me and not finding stuff today?

I shifted through my locker looking for my book when I saw a spider. I hate spiders! I took a notebook and tried to hit it. It ran in circles. I tried hitting it some more. Then finally........ SCRUNCH!

I hit it! I lifted the book, it wasn't there? Okay, what? As I raise the book I realized it was under the book and still alive. Really? I tried shaking it off. It didn't budge. Again... Nothing. Again... Nope! Again and again and again.

Then it flew in the air and landed on my hair. I squealed and started dusting it off walking backwards. I then bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" I say

I didn't look at the person yet and I saw the spider scurry away. Renée, the school's nature lover, comes over to the spider and picks it up.

"How dare she? Trying to hurt you like that! Doesn't she know you have feelings?" She says and leaves with the spider

"I'm sorry," I say again as I turned to the person "K-kyle?" I say confused

"Tay?" He says and hugs me

I didn't hug back I stay stiff as a board.

"I missed you so much! I didn't know you transferred here last year!" He says

I weakly smile "yeah. So what're you doing here?"

"I transferred!" He says

"Oh," I say

"Do you still–?" He says pointing to my arms

"Nope," I say holding them

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I wish I could just leave you guys hanging but it would be to much of a short chapter sooo.......
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I guess I should probably explain everything to you guys. Okay so last year I used to go to a different school where I had different friends (but not much) and the 'BEST' boyfriend in the world. He made me so happy. I had boyfriends before but he was the best by far. Kids used to bully me and he always made me feel welcomed and wanted.

That's what I thought. I caught him kissing the girl next door to us. It really hurt me to see him do something like that. I guess he dated me because I needed sympathy.

My life was torn apart. I'd cry most of the time and then I started cutting. I know some of you guys are saying I was an Idiot but I seriously liked him back then. After he heard I was cutting he tried apologizing but I know it wasn't sincere and I started cutting more.

So my mom and I moved from our hometown to LA. She said it would get my mind off of everything. My mom then banned me from dating boys. I met Penny and she helped me get back to my feet. I'm alright now, that was just when I was cotton soft, I'm not anymore. That boy is the one standing before me now, Kyle Davis.

"I missed you, like, a ton!" He says

"Yeah, me too!" I say sarcastically

Then Caleb comes running to me "Babe, the teacher sent me to look for you since I said I knew where you were." He says then his eyes narrow to Kyle's "uhhh, who's that?"

"That's my past neighbor, Kyle." I say "Kyle, this is my boyfriend, Caleb" I say nervously and also emphasizing 'boyfriend'

"Uhhh hi!" Kyle says even more nervous

"We've got to go to class," he says putting his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek

"Okay, bye Kyle!" I say

He replies with a slight smile and wave. I got to my locker and quickly search again then a book slides and falls out and lands on my toe.

"Ouch!" I yell "are you freaking me right now?" I say hopping

Caleb picks up the book "isn't- this- the book- you were looking for?" Caleb says between laughs

I stop hoping "uhhh, yes?" He laughs again "you're a horrible boyfriend!" I say grabbing the book from him

"It's not my fault you're lazy!" He says and I punch him in the shoulder playfully but he kisses me on my cheek

Wow, he really likes my cheek today.

•*•*•*•*•

After school Penny was telling me how excited she was for me to meet her boyfriend and how he was cute, with freckles and dark brown eyes. I was supposed to meet him the next day but who knows.

It was quite annoying hearing her go on and on about him. I was really exasperated but she stopped talking once we reach our houses. After we left each other, I went up to my room and did my normal after school routine. And started my homework.

"Okay so 2x plus, 3yz plus, 9x subtract, 2yz equals..." I say to myself "2x plus, 3yz plus, 9x plus, 2yz is...."

'This is why I hate algebra!' I thought

"2x plus, 3yz plus, 9x subtract, 2yz equals..."

"yx plus 11x ?" Someone says behind me

I hop off my chair and scream as I turn around.

"Don't you ever do that again! You scared the heck out of me, man!" I yell holding my chest

First I bump into him at school now he's stalking me here. Why was Kyle here anyways?

"What are you doing here?"

"I was in the neighborhood and thought since I knew you lived somewhere around here I'd knock on every door till I found your house."he says rocking back and forth on his heels

I nod "also I came to tell you I'm really sorry for what happened back home,"

"Dude, it's okay. That was years ago. It's in the past now." I say as I sit to continue my work

"So... You've got a boyfriend now..."

I close my book and spin around in my office chair "yeah, you've got a problem with that?" I say

"No, no. Not at all. In fact I've got a girlfriend now."

"Oh," it was pretty awkward from then

"Do you still like me?" He says out of nowhere.

My eyes widened. W-what? Doesn't he have a girlfriend?

"What type of question is that?" I ask

"I'm just saying we didn't finish what we started and I just wanted to know."

"Kyle, we were young and it didn't make sense then. I'm more mature now and I'm in a relationship with my great boyfriend! How can you ask me something like that? Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"I-I'm sorry. It's just... Never mind. I'll leave now." He says

I think I came on too strong. I feel bad now. Ughhh! Why is there always this soft part inside of me like some fruits?!

"Kyle, wait! I didn't mean to act like th-"

"It's okay, I get it." he says and leaves

I slump on my bed. I hate not talking to people like this! I throw myself back on my bed and stretch my arms out. My right hand touched something thin and light. I sat up and picked it up. It was folded paper. As I started opening it I can see writing on it. I'm finally done unfolding it and I see a number with the name 'Kyle' written above it. I smiled as I got an idea.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
So like I checked my reads yesterday at lunch and it was 726. Then I came back at 2 and it was like this!

Thanks alot! This is why you guys are my fave! Love y'all! 💋💋😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682 18 18
Griffin Prescott, my childhood best friend, hates me. We were inseparable until he moved away. He left. And we never spoke again. Five years later...
79.4K 1.1K 21
No one expected the two people who hated each other most to fall in love. After never ending arguments, fights, and unexpected events they slowly fel...
4.8K 384 27
You ever just hate someone? Their eyes annoy you, the smell of them disgust you, their voice makes your ears bleed. The sight of them just makes you...
3.1K 301 41
"Seriously you've dated the same guy since freshman year!" He asks astonished. I nod my head. "So, you've only kissed one guy?" I laugh. "Why does...