Alaric's Poison

By caeruleuss

❝Too bad love, you're stuck with me. Not for a few decades, not for centuries - you're tied to me forever." l... More

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - Whisper
Chapter 3 - Being Delusional
Chapter 4 - Alaric
Chapter 5 - Calming Him
Chapter 6 - Disney Bra
Chapter 7 - Kiss and Grandma
Chapter 8 - Possessive
Chapter 9 - Alpha and Beta
Chapter 10 - Yellow Eyes
Chapter 11 - Break Up
GUYS! (Please read)
Chapter 12 - Steamy
Chapter 13 - Blue Tears
Chapter 14 - The Curse
Chapter 15 - Lycan
Chapter 17 - Transformation
Giving up?

Chapter 16 - Drunk

12.6K 476 25
By caeruleuss

Just when I think I'm the master of my thoughts, fate takes a new turn. Emotions come, taking me somewhere different to the place I had expected. The destination may be beautiful yet I'm afraid for it's new, my heart beats faster and harder. How is it that I'm completely fine with everything that's happened last night? How is it that I'm fine with Alaric being Lycan?

Shrugging off my thoughts I chose the outfit, placing it on the bed. Every day is the same for me, no excitements, no fun, nothing - only school and homework. After I've taken Hope's advice to go out tonight I simply ignored it, told myself it's nothing interesting but when I realized I'm the only person staying in just to study, I've decided to listen to her and go out.

I tugged on my on my dress, wrapping a coat around my body then examining myself in the mirror. Dark red dress made of soft fabric fell on my body like a second layer of skin. The silky dress slipped on my shoulders, peppering me with soft what felt like kisses. The dress wasn't too tight on me, it was just enough to hug my curves, give me a little bit of cleavage and show off my legs. The heels on my feet were surprisingly comfortable and lightweight, simple black heels paired with a little clutch and silver earrings.

I observed my face in the big mirror in front of me, with my light blue eyes and pale skin I no longer looked like I was dead. As a younger girl I have hardly bothered with makeup, but now some things were different. I never felt naked without makeup, I always had a simple look everyday, just enough to look fresh and awake. I applied a little bit of foundation on my face with a simple blush and red lipstick, and as for eyes a pair of fake eyelashes, they were good enough since I know nothing about eyeshadow and makeup in general. I combed through my hair, giving it a little volume after straightening it.

I walked downstairs ready to meet Hope that was chatting with my parents "Oh, hey! I see you're ready and may I say you look amazing?" she was the one to compliment me when she always looked great, with or without any makeup, dressed fancy or casually. I'll never understand how some girls manage to pull off any look they want, if I try something new and different I end up looking like a clown, so I simply stick to jeans and shirts.

"Thank you and please, you look like a bombshell." I smiled after I complimented her, completely meaning it. After a small pointless chatter we left the house, my parents offering us a ride which we quickly denied.

The night was chilly, I could feel the hairs on my arms raising even after wearing a coat. The breeze was blowing right through my dress as I bowed my head down trying to avoid it blowing in my face. My hair fell loose around my heart shaped face, tousling my previously straightened hair, getting tangled. The moonlight illuminating Hope's sleek black car. My breaths looked like smoke as me and Hope talked, killing the time during our ride to the club, soft music filling the car.

The club came in my vision, Hope pulling up and stepping out of the car with me following her. The inside of the club didn't look any warmer than out. Music fills the air without any effort, the sound rushing in and around us, some were already bobbing their heads up and down even though we were still outside. After a couple of minutes of trying to break through the crowd we got in, there must be at least three hundred people, music pumping throughout the club.

We ordered our drinks and took the first sip, the heat immediately rushing back to my body, the ice falls against the glass, my fingers sliding on the counter and my heading bobbing up and down along with the beat. I drank alcohol only at family gatherings or going out with my friends, I never liked drinking, it was too strong for me. With each gulp the liquor slid down my throat, leaving me with a nasty sting. Drinks like that are made to be sipped from small glasses, but they served it in big glasses, I guess their goal was to get everyone drunk.

The dance floor was crowed, on it's black squares were spilled drinks and broken glasses. I looked around in hope to find Hope but I couldn't spot her at all, people were dancing, there's no room for any more but somehow I managed to fit in. Everyone was dancing, twisting, turning, holding hands and grinding, all of us looking like idiots but we didn't care. I felt the part of me that's come out and ready to play and party, the vibe and the beat of the music let my body go free. I love the quiet life but this was fun - music, dance, alcohol. After I relish it I can focus on the same old habits and be a good girl.

By the end of the dancing I'm quite drunk, wobbling on my shaky feet, I somehow managed to find my way over to the counter. On my way I groped someone's butt, releasing a lunatic laugh. The guy turned around, he wore a tight black shirt with leather jacket and black jeans. He got better the more I looked. His chocolate brown hair was tousled, strong arched brows with brown eyes, I could see the flecks of yellow in his eyes. He had distinct cheekbones and angular jaw, his tan skin made him look devilishly handsome.

"Well aren't you a cheeky one, huh? Good thing you didn't grope some other guy because that, my dear sweetheart could have gotten you in trouble" I could see a mischievous smirk on his face, his lips perfectly shaped but his eyes somehow showed anger and possessiveness. I felt his strong hands working up my body leaving me with the feel of thousand pleasurable shocks running through my body.

"Whatever do you mean hot boy." I managed to slur out the sentence, running my hand across his muscled abdomen. My hands gripped his shirt between my shaky hands and lifted it up, my eyes inspecting his well built torso. My breath was reeking of alcohol, I tried to pull away from him but I just stayed in place.

I raised my hands in the air and yelled out "More alcohol." to the handsome stranger. He simply laughed and told me I'm not getting any. He pulled me to his chest, his nose tickling my ear as I let out a small gasp and squirmed. I felt his lips softly graze my neck.

"Alaric. Where is he? You can't touch me." I tried to push him away but he only hugged me tighter.

"Why? Do you like him?" I felt a hot breath on my neck, the tender brush of lips burning as they made a contact with my neck.

"I do." a hand slides around my waist and pulls me closer to his cinnamon scented body, his kisses are now raw on my shoulders.

"How much?" he has too much power because I'm letting him do this to me. He brushed my hair back from my shoulder and moves in closer so I can feel his lean body pressed up against me.

"A lot." I feel his warm breath nearing my lips, I thought he would kiss me but instead he caressed my neck, slow and gentle. He's making me wait and I can't handle it. I want his kisses.

"Do you love it when he kisses you?" I could almost feel his lips on my awaiting ones, ready to taste him.

"I do." then he cupped my face in his hands and gave me what I want. A wave of pleasure runs through my entire body, his cologne is intoxicating as his lips moved in a perfect rhythm with mine. When we pulled away my stomach began to heave in a sickly way and my head spun, then everything I ate and drunk for the past couple of hours flew out of my mouth. I vomited all over myself and I can't get up, the world is still spinning.

"It's okay love. Come on, let's get you home." then I felt someone lifting me up and taking me in their strong arms.

"What are you doing? Let go of me! Alaric is going to kill me, both of us!" I yelled at him, trying to pull away by squirming in his arms and hitting him but he didn't budge.

"He won't be mad, he's just mad because you didn't tell him you're going out tonight." I heard the stranger talking but I was too focused on my own thoughts.

"Lord, have you seen his butt and muscles? I'm dying to squeeze it." his laughter was so deep and husky, masculine. The laugh was in his eyes, the way his face changed made me want to kiss him again but what about Alaric?

He has a mate anyway so it's fine.

"I've seen him in boxers once and man, when I tell you that thing is huge then I'm not lying." then a look of surprise came onto his face but he still continued to laugh heartily at me.

"So you looked at his dic-" I decided to interrupt him, feeling like a child after it hears a cuss word.

"Shush, don't cuss. And yes I did, he's the hottest man on Earth." I gave out a girlish giggle, then saw him shaking his head almost as if he was scolding me. I rested my head on his shoulder and cuddled into him when I felt a cold breeze nipping at my cheeks. His scent was making me drowsy and sleepy, it reminded me of Alaric.

"You smell just like Alaric." I softly whispered into the crook of his neck, giving out a small smile when I felt him kiss my forehead. My body needs a rest, eyes already closing, energy drained out of me. I heard the stranger saying something to me but I couldn't hear him, my mind was buzzing.

"Alpha, is she okay?" I looked at the man on my left and noticed he looked oddly familiar, his blue eyes reminding me of my best friend.

"All good, she just had a couple of drinks. You're free to go now." I saw him nod at the stranger then bow down just like I've seen them doing the same to Alaric. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, they felt like they would fall out so with the last sigh I closed my eyes and fell asleep, feeling someone gently kissing my forehead.

"I'll always be here my love."

                                ••••••

Stepping into the path I felt like I was blind, it was so dark and cold, aside from my breathing there is nothing to be heard. No sign of life to be found anywhere, there were small sounds of rustling bushes and the howl of the wind, you didn't know what laid in the dark woods. The cold breeze was screaming in my ears, a soft voice humming somewhere near me, alluring me to follow it.

My feet caressed the ground, the darkness drawing closer to me, suffocating me slowly as I stepped carefully through the woods. Finally the moonlight showed up, the path glooming along with the alluring voice, still pulling me towards it. My eyes flickered over the thick, dark trees that rose into the dark sky, the narrow path, which was made uneven by the knotted roots that crossed, I want to run but the following steps slowed me down every time I tried to walk faster.

"Come my sweet child." the air several degrees cooler and soon I began to shiver when I heard the woman's alluring yet creepy voice calling out for me. My brain and my body only listened to the voice, obeying her orders then almost blindly and hypnotized started following it yet again. There was no map to follow, her voice guiding me. After the never ending path, I found myself in the blackness of nighttime in the woods, in front of me was standing the tree which was illuminated by the glowing eyes and white hair, fingers beckoning me.

"Yes, here, I'm here. Come." I was pulled blindly by her as I walked under the dark trees and soon I was standing in front of her. When I neared her she caressed my hair, softly, her long nails running along my cheeks, my eyes closing on their own, body relaxing. Suddenly she yanked my head, her face demonic, teeth bared and sharp.

"Welcome to Hell."

••••••

What do you think that dream about Hell is going to be? And who's the Evil woman?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.6K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
275K 8.7K 64
⭐Highest rank: #194 in Werewolf on 20/06/2020 ⭐#1 in projectwerwolves ⭐Featured in the @Werewolf profile under Werewolf Romance [Completed on: 13 Jul...
315K 12.8K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...