The Baby Project. | | Jian. (...

By -tythegreat

"nothing is ever just a project anymore." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
hm.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
ty , ur talented bro.
14.
Sequel? Series? What?
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
oh shit.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
heads up.
41.
42.
43.
last book.
LAST SEQUEL.
NO ONE NOTICED THIS?

21.

395 20 2
By -tythegreat

Jc.
-------
Kian is refusing to talk to me and I understand that he's mad at me for asking him to get an abortion , but I'm just not ready for a kid.

Even though , I'm not ready to become a father , I still wanna step up to my responsibilities and take care of my son or daughter , I didn't think that this shit was possible , I can sit here all day and try to put the pieces together or I can go see my boyfriend.

I took out my phone and I decided to text him.

"I'm coming over , we need to talk."

-------------

" Kian , Connor isn't being fair , he thinks I'm cheating on him and I'm not. It's so hard to be faithful to someone who keeps assuming that you're cheating , I might as well go ahead and sleep with Rosa.

I invited Sam over because he obviously was going through problems with Connor and he definitely needed to vent to someone who wouldn't judge him because of his past.

I think Connor is being too hard on him , but maybe Sam gave him a reason to think that way .

"I think you should go see him and demand that you talk."

"No , I've been calling and texting and he doesn't wanna see me , It's worthless , Idk if I have a boyfriend anymore.

Neither do I....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 68 18
| Connor Franta Fan Fiction |
One kiss By v;)

Fanfiction

142K 2.9K 33
it was just a prank (completed)
9.2K 157 44
A girl is saved by the one and only Connor Franta from her horrendous boyfriend. THey become bestfriends, but will they become more?
413K 6.7K 39
you can't wake up-this is not a dream * sequel to 'what if' *