Fate of our life (Niall Horan...

By ihycynthiaa

Crises can be overcome but can everyone survive? He and She - Niall and Olivia Happy moments don't last forev... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE

TWENTY NINE

5.2K 131 70
By ihycynthiaa

Olivia's POV

Minutes later, we arrive in front of a huge building in the heart of London. "Are you coming in with me or not?" I ask my brother as I quickly take out my phone to check if I have any messages from Niall. The screen lights up and Niall's name and every heart emoji that there is appears with his text: "Just say your name and that I'm expecting you at the reception and I'll come get you." He added the monkey emoji that covers it's eyes, making the text way cuter than it actually is.

"Olivia!" Ethan exclaims, reminding me that I actually asked him a question which he probably answered while I was distracted with the text.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I ask as I quickly put my phone into my bag.

"I said: No, I'm not coming with you, but you go and have fun." Ethan repeats before rolling his eyes at me.

"Okay, thanks." I smile, grab my bag and get out of the car again. I wait for Ethan to drive off before going towards the building. A few fans stand near the doors and look at me confused as I get closer to the door. They are probably wondering why a girl who wears casual skinny black jeans, a white top and a black coat wants to get into a fancy building like that. I look down, avoiding the stares as a man opens the door for me. I thank him mumbling with a smile as I walk pass him to the reception. The woman behind it stands up as soon as she sees me approaching her. "Hi, I'm Olivia and umm, Niall Horan is expecting me." I say, hoping that it doesn't sound as weird to her as it does to me.

"surname?" She asks, picking up a phone.

"Hemmings." I say but it sounds more like a question than a fact. She looks at me suspiciously and presses few numbers on the phone, making me feel very nervous about what's going to happen next.

"Here's a Olivia Hemmings. She said Niall Horan is excepting her." The receptionist says into the phone. A few seconds pass by before she starts nodding. "Alright, thank you." She hangs up again and looks at me with a friendly smile. "Mr. Horan is going to pick you up in a second." She explains to me and points over a chair.

"Thanks." I smile back and go over to sit down. The next couple of minutes feel like hours as I wait for Niall to get me. I feel like every around me is judging me for not wearing the appropriate clothes. Out of nervousness, I start to rub my palms against my jeans, making my hands become sweaty. Niall, where are you?, I think and close my eyes.

"Olivia!" His voice suddenly fills the whole entrance hall. I open my eyes again and see him hobbling as quickly as possible over to me as everyone else in the entrance halls glares at him for yelling. "I was a bit too loud, wasn't I?" Niall says blushing once he's right across from me. I nod as I bite my lip to not burst out laughing. He just shrugs and reaches a hand out for me.

"You're such an idiot." I mumble as I take his hand. He pulls me to him and I wrap my arms around his torso.

"Your idiot." Niall mumbles back and kisses my head.

I look up at him and quickly kiss the smirk on his lips before stepping away and slowly walking towards the elevator. Niall chuckles and hobbles quickly after me to keep up with me. He presses the button to one of the upper floors once we're in the elevator and just as he presses the one that closes the doors, a man manages to squeeze himself in to join us in the elevator. Both, Niall and I, take a step back at the same time, making us both chuckle. Niall holds my hand patiently, waiting for the man to leave. When he finally steps out and when the doors close again, a big smirk form on Niall's lips. I step in front of him and cup his cheeks with my hands. I kiss passionately after what felt like months sine we last kissed to me. Niall kisses me back, making my heart race as if it's our first.

"I missed you so much." I mumble against his lips before taking of his beanie and running my fingers through his hair.

"I missed you so much more." Niall says and kisses my nose.

The elevator doors open and we get out again. I walk behind Niall as he leads the way. When I hear something heavy fall, I know that we're close to the other boys now. Niall bursts out laughing when he hears it and hobble faster until we reach the last door on the right side. He looks at me with a huge smile before opening the doors. Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn get off their chairs immediately and rush over to me, pulling me into a huge group hug which Niall isn't part of. I can't help it but just have to laugh as all the boys start to talk at the same time, saying Hello and asking how I am and how my classes were. I try to answer them all but it's hard to do so whilst laughing.

"Let her go!" Niall exclaims, making them back off. Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn look at me with the biggest smirks as they each sit down on their chairs. Niall hobbles over to a couch and sits down before patting the space next to me, telling me with no words that that's my seat. I smile and go over to him where he takes my hand and pulls onto the couch. The two producers and another Co-Writer are also in the room and greet me with Hellos, which I reply with a Hi. Then they all resume back to writing and don't mind that I'm here at all.

"How's your knee? I haven't heard you curse yet?" I whisper to Niall as the others continue to talk about what the next lyrics should be.

"It's fine, didn't hurt at all today." Niall smiles and leans over to kiss my cheek. "That's mean I'll be able to maybe slow dance with you a little on Valentines Day." He whispers as he takes my hand in his.

"Friday, right?" I ask and get a vigorous nod as answer. "Can I plan our date?" I want to know because it has always been him who makes our date plans.

"Nope. I've already planned it month ago. Maybe next year, gorgeous." He says with a cheeky smirk across his face. I shake my head at him and mess up his hair, making us both laugh.

"Shh!" Louis complains, making us laugh harder. He shakes his head at us before resuming back to writing. I look at Niall and put my finger in front of my smiling lips. He mimics me and puts his hand on my thigh before joining the conversation hat the boys have. I watch them discuss the lyrics for the next line and listen as they sing the refrain together. After a while, Niall makes himself comfy by laying down on the couch and resting his head on my thighs. He plays around with one of my hands as he mumbles along the lyrics. I play with his hair and don't get tired of listening to the boys as they finish the song.

"All we need is a title now." Harry says and stands up to get a bottle of water.

"Night Changes." I mumble as I finish to form Niall's hair into a quiff.

"Night Changes!" Niall exclaims and sits up. "Olivia's idea." He adds with a smile. I instantly blush as the boys all look at me with wide eyes.

"It's the only logical name." I explain myself and bite my lip.

"That's prefect!" Liam exclaims and types it into his laptop.

"Good job, Olivia." Louis smiles and winks at me.

"Good job." Zayn agrees and Harry nods agreeing as well. Seconds later the printer that's in the room starts to print the whole lyrics of the song. Liam gets up, gets the sheets of paper and hands them out to each of the boys. Their producers and the co-writer are completely silent and so am I, as they start to sing the whole song along with the melody. It's honestly one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. I hold back the tears as the smile on my face grows and grows. At the end, everyone, including Niall and I, stand up and clap our hands. It's a great song and deserves all the applause it gets.

"I nearly cried." I admit, making them all laugh.

"Can we get some food now, please? I'm starving." Niall says which makes us all laugh even more. We all sit back down as Niall calls a restaurant that offers delivery service. He orders for all of us and a little more, when he hears his own stomach growling. As we wait for our food, Niall and I stay seated on the couch and Harry and Zayn come over with two chairs. We talk about my classes and the live as a student, while Liam and Louis throw around paper balls with lyrics that isn't needed anymore on them. Niall plays along but doesn't get up and always has one hand on my thigh, as if he's trying to hold onto me for as long as possible. I honestly can really get used to this, being in the studio with the boys, not worrying about other stuff, other people and just spending time with Niall. It's not a date or just us time but we're around each other and that fact alone makes me happy. It honestly doesn't take a lot to make me as happy as I am now as long as I've got the right people around me. I think (and someone should seriously test this theory) that if you're around happy people, their happiness will affect your happiness, making you happy as well and if you're around sad or angry people, their mood will infect your own mood. I hate being sad. It's so draining as if being sad absorbs your energy and being angry is only a waist of time, whereas being happy, makes everything more fun and so much nicer.

"Gorgeous? Are you all right?" Niall questions, tearing me out of my thoughts. "You're smiling the whole time. What are you thinking?" He wants to know, making me laugh. I didn't even realize that I was smiling.

"I was just thinking about how happy I am." I answer and hear awws from the other boys as soon as I've said it. My cheeks turn red and I hide my face behind Niall's back.

"Because of me right?" He asks chuckling.

"No, because of us, together." I say and punch his arm softly, making him full on laugh.

"And you better stay like that." Louis says and everyone aggress. "Promise?" He asks.

"Promise." Niall and I answer at the same time. We look at each other with big smirks and hear the phone ring. Liam gets up and picks up the call from the reception.

"Our food is here." He says and hung up again. A couple of minutes later, a man comes in with 3 bags filled with food. "How much did you order?" Liam asks when he sees the big amount of food. Niall just shrugs and gives Liam a bit money like the other did. We all, except for Niall, get up and get our food while Liam pays. I grab two forks and go back to Niall, where I put his food to the side and open my up. Niall pulls me onto his lap and I start to feed him and myself.

"Since when are you sharing food, Niall?" Harry asks, making us all laugh.

"He shares everything with me." I say and stick my tongue out at him.

"First your house, now your food? Damn Niall, Olivia has you under control." Louis comments. We all have to laugh even louder and Niall nearly chokes. I give him a bottle of water of which he quickly takes a sip of.

"Are you alright?" I ask him and close the bottle again.

"When I'm with you, yes." Niall smirks and attaches his lips to mine. We kiss and forget about the others in the room. All that matters is us.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! please vote and comment! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 140 18
*This story is the sequel to my Niall fanfic "It's Complicated". If you haven't read the first one you will be extremely confused.* After Zayn's bes...
1.1K 64 14
*****SEQUEL TO LIVING WITH LOUIS***** ****READ LIVING WITH LOUIS OR THIS WILL MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL**** Hannah and Louis are getting serious. They are...
7.9K 481 45
One drunk mistake and that's it. You sit in a wheelchair. Can't walk. You don't want anything just to die. You lost your last hopes to ever stand up...
62.7K 4.6K 87
Continuation from Through The Dark.... Now that JJ is finally free from her dark and painful past, now that she's finally dealing with getting over h...