The Seraph, Sky | milijah

By LotusRainbo

ser·aph ˈserəf/ noun an angelic being, regarded in traditional Christian angelology as belonging to the highe... More

I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
a/n

II

252 25 21
By LotusRainbo

"I don't know what's up there, beyond the sky, it's been a long time comin' but I know a change gon' come..." --- Sam Cooke, "A Change Gon' Come"

*

*

*

*

::Elijah Johnson::

"Oh Ray cut it out!" I shouted on our dirt bike as he dry humped me. Ray was my best friend but he was very unorthodox, inside out, and he often loved to play devils advocate. Though we were just friends, he loved to act as if I was his. Out of all the strange things about Ray, that was most confusing about him is that I didn't know if he was serious. We were in fact addicted to being around each other. We had grew an attachment as companions, it daunted me shitless that we were sinking into the type of relationship  where….we felt as though we might as well be together. The thought never scared Ray. Well Ray wasn't afraid of anything. I was always afraid of something dramatic happening, my gut told me to move a year ago…..that something evil was lurking. And well, nobody made me feel as fucked up about it as Ray. I guess it doesn't really matter. I guess I'm just fucked up in the head as he is. Now he has to deal with my looniness.

I ramble in my thoughts alot too.

Which sucks.

¤

As I stopped near the side of the road, where the cliff was, the sky was a deep purple with traces of orange.

"Its Beautiful." I grinned feeling my heart swell.

I felt someone looking at me and my eyes darted to my right…

Ray.

It's always Ray.

Nobody else in this whole entire universe…could  ever be here but….just Ray.

<.>

"It's.always. you."

"Do you want me to disappear?" Ray gripped my waiste, still staring up at the sky.

"I.…hate the anxiety that you will." I laughed as he  kissed my cheek.

"Stop worrying. Maybe someone will fall from the sky and love you better than I can." Ray took out a Newport and lit it.

"Ray you should quit smoking it's bad for you." I told him.

<>

I reached for his cigarette, but he didn't dodge or stop me just stood there in shock.

That wasn't like him at all.

□■

○●

□■

"Ray! You okay?" I asked waving my hand while he pointed to the sky, his lengthy hand shuddering.

[]

"Th-the fucking sky!" He exclaimed and I followed his gaze.

"Oh my God! It looks like more than a shooting star!"

《》

《》

"Oh my goodness Ray! It just fell, and it's still glowing from the forest." I tapped his shoulder as he backed raising his eye brow. There was a bright foggy beaming light adorning the middle of the forest but it would take a whole mini hike to get there. Curiosity always kills the cat.…

And.….yet...

°~•

"I know you don't think I'm actually going to go check it out with yo' extra curious ass?" Ray crossed his arms in front of his chest, planting his feet firmly not to move.

"Ray! Plea-"

"Hell no!"

<>

[[]]

"Do I look white to you? You know crackas always trynna go 'check some shit to get the fuck killed! Like I said Hell no." Ray shook his head slowly, for extra emphasis on his refusal.

°•

"But Ray! What about the possibility of me tripping over a tree trunk and my mouth landing on your dick?" I yanked his arm leading him to the forest…He stopped pulling away and thought about it for a second. Major The Rock thinking eye brow face ON.

"You know what you're right. There's 1 percent chance that could happen and I'm all for those odds happening and skeeting down yo throat like the Ying Yang Twins. Let's get it poppin and get my dick sucked." Ray actually lead the way singing "Slob On My Knob" as we walked thru the thick forest.

"This nigga." I rolled my eyes following suite.

"Why did I fucking bring him God?" I looked up at the sky praying as Ray was listening to "Don't Trust No Nigga" by Khia.

"You put ya trust in a nigga, stupid hoe how you figure, he won't fuck ya best friend or ya Sister? A lie to ya, then screw ya, or get mad if ya homeboy do ya?" Ray rapped obnoxiously after I asked him what he thought of Chresanto.

"Ya cant trust no nigga, no!" He screamed singing, doing a wine up with his fingers, whining back to the beat rapidly.

"Ray….honestly though?" I turned around disgruntled at his extreme behaviour. I love Ray but then I forgot how rambunctious he could be. It disturbed me greatly at times like this. I'm hot, I'm sweaty…like it's the beginning of fall…Jesus and his angels, when will the weather break? This is the only reason why I can't tolerate Ray right now.

《》

《》

《》

"Ima blunt blowin! Polo draws showin…!" Ray screamed jigging as we walked under/over sticks, leaves and bushes.

□■

○●

□■

●□

"Ray!!! Shut the hell up. It's the thing!"

"And you don't need a bus pass for me to bust ya ass-" He stopped mid rap before he was about to start Krump dancing and screamed.

《》

《》

《》

"Elijah! Come the hell on! Why are you standing there? This shit is obviously danger-"

"Nooo!" I whined pulling from his long arms. "I-its way too beautiful to be dangerous!"

{}

°•▪

I yanked from him and ran to it.

_

_

It was a bright shining purple light, fog around it, just a silhouette in the middle.

I felt drawn to it. I dont know why I walked to it but I just trust it.

I touched it and I felt a warm comforting happy feeling.

I almost was scared as the figures head turned to me.

What was it? And why was it looking directly at me?

He reached his hand out and I started to cry and didn't know why.

《》

I gripped it's hand and pulled him and he fell on top of me.

"Ouch!" I shout but get up to get a good look at him up close.

It was a man like I thought.

A fine ass man. He was chocolate, fresh perfect skin, abs ripped to perfection as well.

Why the fuck is he this beautiful? It's almost unreal. It sort of reminds me of Chresanto except this guy looks more majestic and untouched.

"Oh my….youre naked." I start to take off my hoodie and I threw it over his body.

He started to stand up.

"Dont stand up so fast you could be hurt---JESUS you gotta big dick my guy!" I blurt out then cover my mouth. "That was so rude of me."

"Its fine." He shrugged and zipped the hoodie.

I started to examine him, up close, manually trying to check his vitals, "Um,….did you come from the sky? Are you alright? I have a first aid kit back at home I-"

***

"My Lord….." I sigh….staring up at his beautiful golden brown eyes.

"You shouldn't use the Lords name in vain." He mumbled slightly grinning down at me.

"How could I not when you look like he spent an extra amount of time on you?" I blurt out again…I didn't care this time.

"God spent the same amount of time on all of us equally. I'm no greater than you. You are beautiful too though." He gripped my hand, that dazzling smile killing me inside.

He's humble too.

Damn.

/▪\

"Let's get you back. Where did you come from? Oops, my name is Elijah by the way." I extended my hand and he shook it.

○●

Theres that feeling of comfort and contentment energy again.

Weird.

'~'

:~:

::Seraph Sky::

I'm actually very paranoid about Elijah finding out about me being a Seraphim. Honestly had a rocky and supernatural intro already…I dont want to tell him my real name.

"I'm Michael Sky." I shrugged following him to his home. I always day dreamed of coming to Earth and naming myself after Big Brother.

"Oh. . Like Jesus?"

"Yes like Jesus but not quite." I corrected him.

"Not quite?"

"Jesus is when he's on Earth. Michael is when he's in heaven and when he's in action. As a warrior."

Elijah nodded.

▪¤▪

▪¤▪

▪¤▪

"What happened to you back there? And what's up with the beamy lights?"

"Um, Ima Scientists and me and my research team were trying out a new way to travel by air by your own vessel." I answered on a whim….

What if he thinks I'm a terrible liar?

(())

[[]]

"Thats so awesome. I love science!" He smiled from ear to ear.

Wow. Naive human.

Well at least I'm lucky he's not nosey.

"So you like live around here or nah? Where you stay at? Can I get yo number?"

I spoke entirely too soon. Damn. I just made sure Augusto wasn't around him. That is my job…to be his guardian.

"You know you really should put on some clothes, your dick is like….just um…I feel like I have to actually talk to it." He scratched the back of his head.

"What? Why?"

Hes a weird one.

"Cause it's like a whole another person--Ray! You left me back there?!"

The guy I guess named Ray came up to him and hugged him and looked behind him when they let go.

"This is Mike." He gripped my arm happily but I pushed him away. Ray stared at us strangely but yanked Elijah from beside me.

"Hmm, I see. A naked nigga in the woods Ina beamy foggy light? Seems legit.…." Ray snorted but pulled Elijah away to…I think humans called it motor bicycles or some shit.

Dammit.

Elijah looked back at me with the most sadest face ever and….I felt almost disconnected  with him leaving.

"Bye Michael without the Jesus." He looked
incredibly sad. He looked like he'd cry as Ray pulled him harder to the bike.

"Will I see you again?"

"Elijah! The guys a creep! Come the hell on."

"Bye Elijah." I waved as he rode off on his bike.

<>

"Now...where will I stay?" I mumbled to myself kicking a random rock on the road.

Dammit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 25 18
This is a story of what the life with Prodigy from MB would be like....In the terms of this character, and how she see's things.
4.1K 284 31
❝may the order of heaven light the way.❞ gyuricky cultivation au
86.5K 865 31
Smut. Bdsm, kinks, whatever y'all desire. suggestions open