I Adore The Bad Boy

By bebe875

Cataleya: A feisty headstrong girl with no weaknesses. Traumatised by the events of her past as well as prese... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Back to England
Chapter 2 - Godlike figure
Chapter 3 - It's just a game
Chapter 4 - Mysteriously dangerous
Chapter 5 - Problems
Chapter 6 - Bla Bla Bla
Chapter 7 - Confessions
Chapter 8 - The Slut is back in town
Chapter 9 - Losing and Abusing
Chapter 10 - Killing at the Strip club
Chapter 11 - "You knocked her up?"
Chapter 12 - "You have my what in your mouth?"
Chapter 13 - 'Killing' Lucy
Chapter 14 - Encounter with Ralph and Bruce
Chapter 15 - A sick reality
Chapter 16 - Dirty and Mean
Chapter 17 - Taste for men who are older
Chapter 18 - Killing Cataleya
Chapter 19 - The past impacting the present
Chapter 20 - The truth
Chapter 21 - War time
Chapter 22 - Elicit
Chapter 23 - Tears of agony
Chapter 25 - "I fucking adore the badboy"
Chapter 26 - Saying goodbye
Chapter 27 - Let the war begin
Chapter 28 - Bang Bang you're dead
Chapter 29 - Nightmare becomes reality
Chapter 30 - Conscious
Epilogue - The End
I'm back, kind of...

Chapter 24 - Monster inside is awakening

36.8K 885 108
By bebe875

And I remember when I met him, it was so clear that he was the only one for me. We both knew it, right away. And as the years went on, things got more difficult – we were faced with more challenges. I begged him to stay. Try to remember what we had at the beginning.

- Lana Del Rey 

___________________

Cataleya's POV

A week had passed since Sergio's funeral and nothing had changed, everyone was still traumatised by the events. Some days I would sit down next to a window and just stare out and think about how my life has changed since I met Daniel, I can't lie but situations have gotten messier than before. It doesn't change my feelings for Daniel but sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't met him.

I haven't been able to talk to anyone properly not even Daniel, I have been spending most of the time alone just the way I like it. I feel guilty knowing that Daniel is probably worrying his ass about me, which I find cute. Sue me I like it when people worry about me, makes me feel loved.

The gang was staying at Sergio's mansion well my mansion now to be exact but it doesn't feel right calling it my mansion. Everyone has been chilling and enjoying the sun and pool while I am being deprived of Vitamin D, I like it in the dark so I close the curtains during day time and at night I open them. It's funny how the gang thinks that I'm turning mental and it's even funnier hearing Daniel's theory that I'm turning into a vampire.

My relationship with Daniel hasn't improved greatly, we're just friends and I hardly see anyone anymore. The alone time is what I need to gather my thoughts together, it helps me keep sane otherwise god knows how I'm coping. I have been thinking about staying in Spain and just moving on in life, but then I know that no one would like the idea of me staying in Spain alone. Daniel would be the first to drag my ass back to England whether I like it or not.

I looked in the mirror and the girl staring back at me was a stranger. She had bags under her eyes and her dried lips blended in with her pale skin, her hair was sticking up as if she has been electrocuted. When was the last time she showered? Her cheekbones were more visible than ever due to the amount of weight she lost in a short period of time.

"God you're ugly?" I made a face at the mirror and the girl copied me.

I rolled my eyes at myself and stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I messily took my clothes off and threw them on the floor not caring, then I waited patiently for the bath to fill. I zoned out remembering the time when I nearly drowned, Sergio had saved me. My eyes wanted to leak tears and I whispered a few words to myself to calm down. I dropped a lush bomb inside and watched the colours ignite the water. I also lit candles and placed them around the bath hoping it will relax me, then I dropped rose petals in the bath. Just what I needed.

I sighed in content and with a smile I lay in the bath, the relaxing sensation came to me straight away making me smile wider. My eyes started aching and I was feeling tired, since I haven't been getting a lot of sleep. I shut my eyes and I was falling asleep, as soon as my face went under water I got up and gasped. I wouldn't let the same thing to happen again, because this time Sergio wasn't here to save me.

"Cataleya?" I heard Daniels voice from the bedroom but I didn't reply. Maybe this time if I drown Daniel would be the one to save me.

He started knocking on the door and I huffed on annoyance. Way to have alone time?

"Yes?" I asked hoping my tone wasn't too negative.

His voice showed a hint of worry. "Are you okay?" Why does everyone ask that question? It gets annoying when everyone asks you the same question.

"I'm great thanks." My voice dropped with sarcasm yet I didn't want him to notice. He didn't reply.

Damn I was really bi-polar lately or so I have been told lately. When I got out of the bath I got dressed and walked out to the bedroom, no one was around which made me smile.

It was 8:30 pm and I had nothing else to do, since I was in Spain I wanted to spend some time partying. I sent a quick text to Paris and Tia since I couldn't be asked to walk downstairs and told them to get ready to party, they both replied with a OKAY.

I curled my hair and put on make up, I wore a tight black skirt which reached above up to my mid thighs with a black lace tight top which showed off my cleavage a bit. I matched my outfit with black heels which had lace on them. dare I say I looked hot. I smirked and headed downstairs and saw that Paris and Tia had dressed up nicely and they both looked gorgeous.

"Well if it isn't Cataleya." Paris glared at me which made me feel guilty, I looked at Tia and saw that she also had a disappointed look. my heart ached knowing how I had disappointed them.

I sighed. "I'm sorry for everything, please don't be mad." I batted my eyelashes and she also sighed. She ran up to me and put her arms around me, a few seconds later Tia joined us.

"I missed you Catt." Tia whispered and I smiled. "I missed you more." I replied.

I felt a punch on the arm and I noticed Paris was back to glaring at me. "You don't call, you don't even send me a email. Do you know how worried we have all been?"

"I know I know I'm sorry." I replied in a null tone.

"Where are we going?" Tia asked.

I smiled and winked at them both. "A beach party of course, a chance to meet some hot Spanish guys."

They both stared at me in awe. "Woah Daniel won't like that, by the time we get back we will all be as good as dead."

I rolled my eyes at her dramatic behaviour but she continued. "Daniel will kill you, Jack will kill Tia and I will run away to Antarctica just so I don't have to be shouted at."

"Okay I got your point." Yet she carried on not even listening to me.

"I mean Daniel would drag your ass back to the mansion, then cut you up into small pieces of meat. And finally he would make soup out of your flesh and blood then feed it to me and Tia." I cringed and scowled at her for being too vague.

Tia lightly slapped Paris which made her stop talking. I sent a thankful smile to Tia and she nodded in understanding. "Daniel has changed." it was Paris who spoke again.

It caught my attention and I was curious to know more but before I knew it they both walked out the door. I left a small note on the kitchen counter letting everyone know that we have gone out and left to catch up with my cousin and best friend. The beach was a ten minute walk away so we linked arms and walked with a smile on our faces.

"So how's life?" I decided to start the conversation since no one else made an effort.

Paris let a snort out. "Ask your cousin."

Tia turned a maroon colour and I was eyeing her curiously. She grunted but decided to finally speak. "Me and Jack have been getting on well."

"Yeah too well." Paris laughed and I joined her.

"I'm happy for you." I smiled towards Tia and she smiled back.

Paris opened her mouth to speak and shut it a second later, I raised an eyebrow and she sighed. "Okay, basically I need to say this before anyone else does."

"What..?" I wasn't sure if I should be scared or not.

She kept her gaze on the floor. "Daniel has changed since you left, he has turned more violent and it scares the living shit out of everyone. He can't take a joke anymore and this week while you have been hiding in your room, he was disappointed. He kept on pacing around the room and Leo told him to stop and he......he..."

"He what?" I whispered. Tia pulled me making me walk again.

"He nearly shot Leo straight through the heart....But thank god Jack was able to push Leo out of the way on time." She stopped looking at my shocked expression.

Did I turn Daniel into a monster? I mean if I hadn't left he would still be Daniel, the Daniel I knew wouldn't hurt anyone he loves. Would he? So many questions and thoughts were running through my mind and I didn't know how long I was lost in my thoughts but we had finally reached the beautiful beach.

"Look over there." I pointed towards the sunset and smiled at Tia and Paris's awestruck faces. The sky was a beautiful clear blue with slight colour streaks of orange and yellow. I had missed the sunset and the beautiful scenery. There was music playing further down the beach, there were bars along the beach and there were many people dancing in the middle with drinks in their hand, as we walked towards the party many people stared at me, since everyone knew who I was in Sergio's neighbourhood. Many people bowed their head in respect and I smiled in return.

Tia and Paris went straight to the middle to dance and I headed to the bar. "Pour me something strong." I told the bartender who nodded and served me straight away, I let the alcohol burn my throat and it helped me relax. I shouldn't have been drinking but everyone has to live a little, even gang members.

I let my system to drown in alcohol, well that's how it felt at least. A handsome tanned blonde guy with blue eyes winked at me and I didn't know why but I winked back. Must be because I'm intoxicated. He slowly walked towards me and I noticed that he was well built, when he reached me I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Hola, what's your name?" His thick Spanish accent was to die for.

"Cataleya and you?" I asked.

"Alejandro, but you can call me Alex since you're beautiful." He winked and I laughed. "Want to dance?" I nodded eagerly and he held my dance while we walked to where everyone else was dancing. He moved his hips with mine and I realized what a great dancer he was, I wasn't sure how long we danced and intoxicated ourselves but I was starting to get tired.

"I'm going to go sit down." He nodded and walked with me, I could smell the strong alcohol when he leaned his head down to whisper in my ear.

"I must say Cataleya you are as they say unique." I mumbled a thanks and sat down running my aching feet. Before I knew it Alejandro was standing in front if me trapping me in his arms, I frowned and he started moving closer to me. His lips were inches away from mine when I moved my head to the side and he managed to only kiss my cheek.

He pushed the chair back making my back hit a rough surface and I stared at him in anger. "What the fuck are you doing?"

He didn't answer but he had a look of lust in his eyes, I wasn't scared since everyone at this party would do anything to keep me safe.

"Let her go before I fucking kill you." A deep voice spoke behind Alejandro, the tone was deathly and I couldn't see the person since Alejandro was in my way. The person held Alejandro by the throat and started choking him, and my heart stopped. It was Daniel.

I got up and tried to pull Daniel away. "Daniel stop, you have to let go of him." I spoke in a hushed voice and after a few more seconds he let go. I sighed in relief and he held on to my hand and led me up the beach.

"Wait what about Tia and Paris?" I asked and he glared at me, to be honest I was scared no frightened. Even worst than that. I had never seen Daniel so angry so inhumane but obviously I wasn't going to talk about him turning into a monster yet. I don't want to die yet, I'm too young.

"Jack and Leo took them back to the mansion." His tone was still deadly meaning I couldn't mess with him or argue back.

I nodded my head and let him drag me back to the mansion, the walk to the mansion was taking longer than I thought. It didn't help knowing how angry Daniel was and all I could worry about is my punishment.

You would think a normal 17 year old would be able to have fun whenever she wants to well guess again. My arm was turning numb from Daniels hard grip and I tried my best not to show that I'm in pain.

"Can you maybe let go of my arm?" I asked and he simply ignored me. I was starting to lose patience and he was pissing me off. I just wanted to explain that I needed a fun day but he would obviously not listen.

When the mansion came into sight I mentally screamed in joy but then the scream turned into a groan when I realised that I would probably get lectured or even worst be locked in my room for eternity. When we entered the mansion Daniel slammed the door shut and that's when I noticed that I shouldn't mess with him for a couple days at least.

He dragged me up the stairs to the bedroom and I could feel my heart pump against my chest. He was probably just going to lock me in my room.

I guessed wrong, he opened the door and pushed me inside. He shut the door behind him and I quietly sat down on the bed waiting for him to talk. He didn't sit down next to me like I thought he would, he was pacing around the room. He looked tanner and I could see his abs through his white shirt, his hair was messily arranged. But then I noticed how tired he looked, how drained and frustrated he was. I felt guilty knowing that it was my fault.

I stood up with my mouth wide open when I saw Daniel punching the wall. I was frozen and as soon as I saw the blood drip down his knuckles I ran over to him and tried to pull him back.

"Daniel stop, you're hurting yourself. Damn it stop it." I screamed and after a few seconds he turned around slowly.

"Do you see what you do to me, to frustrate the shit out of me. Why do you have to be such a bitch all the time?" He shouted and I stayed rooted not knowing what to say.

"Look at you...you're dressed like a fucking slut. Not only that you were letting that bastard touch you up." he continued. I could feel tears forming in my eyes and I couldn't blind them away this time, my emotional pain was too strong to get rid of it with a few breaths.

A tear slipped out of my eye and I tried to touch Daniels face. "Daniel..." I whispered.

He pushed me away and he moved back. "Don't think that crying will make me feel sorry for you, because you're dead wrong." His tone, was like fire balls shooting straight to my heart. It burnt me emotionally.

I was still crying and Daniel was staring at me with a blank face. "You make me mad." He laughed bitterly and put his hand around my neck. "Sometimes I wonder why I even need you." He tightened his hand around my neck and my breathing became shallow. "You make me want to kill you then myself." That sentence was enough to encourage him to start choking the life out of me.

I must have knocked a vase over because everyone ran into the room staring at us with wide eyes. Jack and Leo tried to pull Daniel away from me, but Daniel wouldn't let go.

"Daniel stop, you're killing her. DANIEL." Jack shouted and then everyone started pleading for him to let go.

He finally let go when he saw that I couldn't breathe anymore and I started gasping for air. When I started breathing normally the black dots that started taking over my vision disappeared.

Before I knew it I broke down completely, I started sobbing so hard that my chest started hurting. Tia and Paris helped me up and hugged me for comfort. The door shut and I looked up to see everyone had left me except my cousin and best friend.

They let me cry as long as I wanted and soon enough sleep started to take over me. Just like that I fell asleep with one thought.

How do I run away from the monster that I created?

_________________

Picture of Cataleya and Daniel on the side

Music - Lana Del Rey - Driving In Cars With Boys

Don't forget to 

Comment - Vote - Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 26.2K 38
Getting chased by the Japanese Mafia with a hot girl probably isn't on your top ten of romantic first dates. The morning after Halloween, Kaya wakes...
584K 16.5K 70
𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 π–™π–œπ–” ~ π–™π–π–Š π–•π–π–”π–Šπ–“π–Žπ– π–˜π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ Phoenix was utterly, irrevocably, wildly in love with her dangerous Mob Boss. Moreover, she lov...
40 3 8
Damien Valenti, an 18-year-old with a rebellious streak and a tendency for trouble, grew up surrounded by the shadows of the mafia. Despite his tumul...
288 3 18
Beatrixa a beautiful, brave and calm girl who lives in London with her friend. What happens when she meets London's most dangerous and handsome boy,a...