Smile for me || Joker X Reade...

By sunflwrluvr

Y/N is an exotic dancer. Yep, you guessed it, a stripper. Her night starts regular, just like any other night... More

Two: New Friend = More Money
Three: The Three R's
Four: Date Night - Part One
Five: Date Night - Part Two
Contest!
Contest Prize
Six: A New Relationship (Smut Esc)
Seven: The Other Woman
Chapter Eight: Harley Quinn
Chapter Nine: End {fairly short chapter}
Hello again!
dramatic reading
Hello friends!
The Sequel

One: New Friend, New Customer

11.8K 311 32
By sunflwrluvr

You sighed as you changed into your work clothes. It wasn't the best job, but it paid the bills. Some of the men in Gotham were picky and some weren't. Tonight was a Friday night so there would be more customers, which meant higher tips.
The drive was regular, you had left early. It was a good thing too, there was some traffic along the way. You finally arrived around 5:43. You had about an fifty minutes to set up and mentally prepare yourself for the "show."

'Plenty of guys tonight,' you thought as you flipped upside down on the pole, holding yourself up with your legs. You blew a kiss at one of the men, he hollered.
One of his friends threw a twenty. That would buy a few packs of ramen for you. You thought you'd be able to get some extra cash from him, so you began to walk towards him. You stopped when you saw a flash of bright green and heard a scratchy voice say, "That one."
You looked in the direction of the voice. You saw a man, about six foot with bright green hair. He wasn't unattractive either. You two made eye contact, he smirked.  You loved it. You moved away from the man and started to make your way toward him. You heard the disappointment of the man from before as you walked away, but you didn't care.
             "Hey." You said and smiled at the tall, green haired man. He looked down at you and smirked again, "You seem too nice to have such a naughty job, hun." You nodded and shrugged your shoulders, "It's what pays the bills." He nodded in understanding and made this sound. It was oddly satisfying.
           "Oh yeah, forgot to tell ya babe. Names Joker, the one and only." He took a little bow. It wasn't until then that I'd noticed he had a cane. And it was beautiful. He was beautiful as well. Hm, maybe he could loan me some money. Maybe I could even work with him. He seems to have a lot of money, or at least looks like he has a lot of money.
__________________________

Hey! Riley here, I just wanted to say thanks for reading my fan fiction. I would like to apologize for such a short chapter as well. I tried and this is my first time writing a fan fiction in a long time. I'll try to update as often as I can. And lucky for you readers I'm on fall break. I plan to update sometime tomorrow, until then goodbye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6.1K 18
Abducted and tortured at a young age, you seem to have gone completely insane. Redemption can only go so far when people refuse to accept your quirk...
471K 10.7K 18
{𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀 𝘅 𝗙!𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗦𝘁𝘂 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿} ❝𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚?❞ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄...
31.5K 747 38
Set in the present, an individual dressed in a reaper get-up picks up a sharp knife and begins to slice and dice his way through the quiet town of Wo...
108K 3K 16
(Y/N) had always been carful not to get herself in any trouble, that is until she met him... I do not own any characters in this story, besides OC's...