What's a Netflix? {Supernatur...

Oleh irvncap

A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal mes... Lebih Banyak

Night Out
Surprise
Music, Love, Laughter
Oblivious
Watch
Christmas
Regret
Delivery
Lies
Wedding Bells
Interview
The One
Permission
Call
Law
Training
Fixing
Dinner
Convention
Ice Skating
Touch
Touch Part Two
Touch Part Three
Lies Part Two
Coming Home
Taken
Taken Part Two
Savior
Tattoo
Choices
Late Night Talk
Unnatural
First Time
The Past
Fall
Feelings
Autumn Colors
Lies Part Three
Autumn Colors Part Two
Autumn Colors Part Three
Masked
You've Changed
You've Changed Part Two
You've Changed Part Three
Threads
Nervous, are we?
Kidnapped
Kidnapped Part Two
The King Can Love
Little
A/N
A/N
Abomination
Feelings
Asking
Tender Loving Care
Streak
Streak Part Two
Streak Part Three
A/N
Streak Part Four
Broken
A/N
Searching

Hurt

16.1K 268 83
Oleh irvncap

Cas X Reader

Synopsis: During a hunt you get seriously injured, and the only thing you wanna do is tell a certain Angel your feelings before you die. When Cas finds out, can he try to save you in time or will it be too late?

You were packing to go on a werewolf hunt with your brothers Sam and Dean when you heard the familiar flutter of wings. Whirling around, you was the trench coated angel and smiled. You've had feelings for Cas for quite some time, nobody but you knew and you were going to keep it that way.

"Cas! What are you doing here?" Dean asked, pausing on his packing for a second. Cas' gaze slid to you for a second before returning to your big brother Dean.

"I came to check on Y/n, she has never been on a werewolf hunt before." Cas explained. Upon hearing him say your name, you got flustered and quickly turned around to keep packing.

"Well, I don't think she will be in danger. It's two werewolves, three at best." Sam explained, placing a large hand on your shoulder.

"I could come with you, just in case." Cas offered. You could feel his eyes staring at your back as you zipped up your duffel bag.

"No need, Cas. I'll be fine. I've got my big brothers to protect Me." You told him, facing the three men.

"Yeah, what y/n said." Dean replied, winking at you. You rolled your eyes.

"Alright, but call me if you need anything." Cas said before disappearing. You sighed and slung your bag over your shoulder, your brothers doing the Same.

"Ready to go Y/n?" Sam asked. You craned your next to meet his eyes and nodded.

"I was born ready." You teased. The three of you got into the Impala, you instantly stretching out In the backseat and pulling out your book.

After the painfully long five hour drive, Dean pulled into a motel and you practically three yourself out into the fresh air. Your brothers chuckled and grabbed the stuff, Sam going to check in.

The second you were in the hotel you threw your bag onto one of the two beds. You were used to having to share with one of your brothers, but truthfully you liked laying with Sam better. He was so warm and always held you close, making you feel safe. He was a good before brother, and on the few hunts you had been on too always tried to bunk with him.

Sam was already typing away on his laptop and Dean was flipping through the TV channels, a beer in his hand. You walked into the bathroom, deciding a shower would be nice. You grabbed your pajamas and bathroom bag out of your duffel and walked into the tiny rundown bathroom.

You took an extremely long shower, and when you finally got out Dean was snoozing on the bed. Sam was hunched over his laptop screen, squinting his eyes. You walked over and shut it, him looking up at you in confusion.

"Sleep." You said, pointing to the bed. He smiled and got up, going to change. When he came out, he laid next to you and pulled you close.

"Good night, little sister." He mumbled.

"Night gigantor." You replied. He chuckled lightly before it went silent. You were exhausted and sleep came easily to you.

The next morning, you were awoken by something heavy landing on you. You pushed it off and shot up, terror filling you.

"Dean! You scared the hell out of her." Sam exclaimed, doing up his tie. You looked over to see Dean on the ground, where you had pushed him.

"Sorry for scaring you, I was just trying to wake you up." Dean explained, standing up.

"Asshole." You muttered, throwing the blanket off of you.

"We need to go interview the vics' families, then stop at the morgue. So get your FBI stuff on." Sam explained. You nodded and hurried into the bathroom.

Later, you and your brothers were heading back to the motel after going to the morgue.

"So we know it's a werewolf, we need to figure out where they are hiding." Sam said, glancing at you and Dean.

"Well they were all taken around this area." You started, pointing at a map. "And right here in the center is an abandoned house."

"Great job y/n." Dean praised you, winking. You smirked at him before lightly hitting his shoulder.

"What do you say we go gank those son of a bitches." Dean said, causing both you and Sam to roll your eyes.

The three of you were ready to go to the werewolves' hideout, grabbing the weapons you would need.

"Y/n, when we get there, stay behind Sam and I. If we split up, you go with one of us. You never, under any circumstances, go off by yourself. Do you understand?" Dean asked, loading silver bullets into his gun.

"Yes, Dean. I wasn't born yesterday!" You replied. Sam looked at you, concern written on his face.

"We just want you to stay safe." Sam said softly, and you rolled your eyes. You could handle yourself.

"Can we just go?" You asked, itching to show them you weren't a weak little girl. 

"Yeah let's go." Dean said, and the three of you went to fight evil.

Upon arriving at the house, you started walking to the door when Dean pulled you back. You turned to him, and he gave you a pointed look. Sighing, you got behind him. The three of you walked in, guns held up. The front room was empty and there were two halls, one going left and the other right.

Dean gestured for Sam to go left and you followed Dean as he went right. Dean walked through a doorway and turned to tell you to follow when the door slammed shut, separating tour and your brother.

"Y/n!" Dean yelled, and he pounded am the door. A werewolf stood against the door, snarling at you.

You pulled the silver knife out of your boot, crouching down. What you didn't notice was the other werewolf standing behind you. It lunged at you, as you whirled around.

Before it could bite you, you stabbed it into the heart. That gave the other werewolf the opportunity to grab you. He clawed your stomach, but you were too terrified to notice the pain. You pulled out the gun and shot the werewolf four times in the heart. Just then, the door was kicked down and your brothers ran in. Your whole body was trembling as you collapsed onto the ground.

"Y/n!" Sam yelled, running over to you. You should've been focused on the blood seeping through your shirt, but all you could think about was seeing Castiel for the last time. You sent a quick prayer to him, hoping he would come.

"Oh y/n, I'm so sorry." Sam sobbed, his tears falling onto your face.

"Sam, you big baby. I love you so much, you too Dean." You said as Dean crouched next to you.

"Y/n?" You tilted your head to see where the pain filled voice was coming from. Cas stood there, his face twisted in agony as he saw your situation.

"Boys, could you leave Cas and I alone for a bit?" You asked. Sam nodded and they both went to leave.

"I love you guys." You called after them, they repeated it to you before walking away. Cas came over to you, ready to press his fingers to your head.

"No, Cas. Just let me talk." You said, your pain evident in tour voice. Cas looked torn but nodded.

"It's the stupidest thing I've ever done, falling I'm love with an Angel. But I wouldn't take any of it back. I don't think its even capable for you to feel the same but I love you Cas." You said, feeling numbness spread up your legs.

"Y/n, I wish you had told me sooner. I talked to Dean about what I felt for you and he said it was love. So I guess I love you too." Cas replied, his blue eyes swimming with tears.

"I love you Cas." You whispered, just as the numbness took over everything. And just like that, you took your very last breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you opened your eyes, you were in your room in the bunker. That was impossible, you were dead.

"Y/n." You turned around to see Cas, a crooked smile on his face.

"Cas, where am I?" You asked. Cas walked closer, taking your hand in his.

"This is your heaven, Y/n." Cas said, not meeting your gaze. 

"I got into heaven?" You asked. Cas looked up at you before nodding. You smiled and leaned towards Cas.

  Pressing your lips against the Angel's, you waited for him to kiss back. And he did, as it was better than you ever imagined. The two of you pulled away, breathless.

"I think I'll be visiting you a lot." Cas said, earning a laugh from you.

"As long as I get to see the Angel I love."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

165K 2.7K 63
Just a few imagines I thought of and thought I'd share. These are for the Sam girls out there! I know I enjoy reading Sam imagines so I thought this...
327K 9.6K 64
Supernatural Imagines & Preferences I do not own any of the characters from Supernatural, only my plots and OC's. All of the writing in this book is...
140K 2.6K 22
Here are some Supernatural Imagines. You can comment a request and I will try to write them. I will also write some of my own. I will try to upload a...
47.3K 628 30
I'm just a girl writing about hot fictional boys..what can I say? I write imagines for all the spn babes •REQUESTS ARE OPEN• +I DO NOT WRITE SMUT...