Who Are You (Camren)

De StrongWarrior13

Lauren is instantly mesmerized by Camila during boot camp on x factor. When the girls go on tour her feeling... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1 On The Road
Chapter 2 Lauren's Confession
Chapter 3: Wake Up Call
Chapter 4: 'What's Her Problem?'
Chapter 5: I'm Sorry... This isn't right.
Chapter 6: Are These Feelings True?
Chapter 7: Why Are We Fighting?
Chapter 8: The Song That Changed It All
Chapter 9: Runaway
Chapter 10: The Unspoken Words
Chapter 11: Reunited
Chapter 12: It Started With a Whisper and that Was When I Kissed Her
Chapter 13: What Lies Within
Sorry Guys..
RE UPLOADED: Chapter 14: The Truth About Jauregui
Chapter 15: Baby Steps
Chapter 16: Meet and Greet
Chapter 17: My Night With Lauren Jauregui
Chapter 18: Concert Time
Chapter 19: Telling Dinah
Chapter 20: Date Night
Chapter 21: Vulnerability
Chapter 22: For The First Time
Chapter 23: Off To New York
Chapter 24: A Little Coffee Never Hurt
Chapter 26: Going Home
Chapter 27: The Only Exception
Chapter 28: Stay With Me
Chapter 29: But Not As Beautiful As You..
Chapter 30: The True Meaning of 'Making Love' *SMUT ALERT*
Chapter 31: Asking For Help.
Chapter 32: Can I tell you a secret?
Chapter 33:
I hate wattpad.
Chapter 34: Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater
Chapter 35: Sometimes Love Comes Around and It Knocks You Down
Chapter 36: When a Heart Breaks
Sequel?
Chapter 37: Can You Feel My Heart
Sequel!!!! (:
Love Will Remember Uploaded!

Chapter 25: Past Lives

24.1K 542 1K
De StrongWarrior13

(Skipping to Camila's dinner with Avan the next night)

*Camila's P.O.V*

My dinner with Avan is wrapping up, it has been so good to catch up with him. He offered to pay the bill, like the gentlemen I know he is. I'm so glad I can have this moment with him. I missed him so much. I feel like I have my childhood back. Before life got complicated, before my feelings confused me, just before everything. It felt great.

We walked back to my hotel and stopped in the lobby. "Come up to our rooms! I want you to meet the girls!" I smiled at him.

He nodded eagerly and we rode the elevator up to our rooms.

"First, you can meet Ally and Normani! They are my room mates every place we stay at. Why? I'm not sure, but I love it this way." I grinned. I turned to him before we entered the room. "Sorry for rambling and stuff, I'm just really glad we met up and you can continue to be a part of my life. You know?"

Avan pulled me into a tight hug. "I totally agree, Mila."

When he pulled away, I opened the door. "Ladies!" I called. "I'd like you to meet my friend Avan. We've been like siblings since I was born. You may know him from-"

"Oh my god! It's Avan Jogia!" Normani interrupted.

"Avan," I started, pointing at Normani, "This is Normani, that's Ally," I pointed at a bouncing Ally. "Oh! And that's Dinah! Lauren's roommate." I motion to Dinah who seemed to be watching television with the girls.

We sat and all chatted for a while until there seemed to be a long, awkward pause. I broke the silence, "So Avan, let's go meet Lauren!"

I stood up and dragged him out of the room, bouncing down the hall to Lauren's door. I knock and unlock it walking in.

"Lauren!" I yell into the room. "Come meet my best childhood friend!"

When I hear her footsteps coming, I start to give Avan the low down on Lauren, "Now you're gonna meet Lauren. She's seriously my best friend. I love her and don't know what I'd do with out her."

With that Lauren appeared with a scared look on her face. Avan stared then finally spoke, "Hey!" he flashed a bright white smile.

"Crap, I forgot my phone charger! I'll be right back!" I smiled and walked out of the room back towards mine.

*Lauren's P.O.V*

Oh my god. Oh my fucking god. Avan. Camila. What. Why is he here? I'm screwed.

"Hey, you ran off yesterday. I didn't even get your number." Avan frowned coming closer to me.

"Yeah sorry about that." I looked down. "Avan, I-"

Avan cut me off by putting his hands on my waist pulling me into him. "We never got to finish what we started." He said roughly and kissed me.

He held me close, I couldn't move. Avan slid his tongue across my lower lip putting me into a trance. I kissed him back, snaking my arms around his neck. He reached under my shirt and gave my left boob a slight squeeze. I moaned into his mouth. He smirked, pulled away, and started sucking on my neck. Hard. I moaned louder, "Avaan.." His hands moved to my butt, pulling my pelvis into his. He kissed me again. I returned the favor. I shoved him against the wall kissing him with so much lust and hunger. He whimpered but smiled into the kiss. I grinded into him and moaned, nibbling on him ear. He pushed off the wall and took control again, exploring my body with his hands and my mouth with his tongue. I melted into him.

I heard the door open, "Back! I brought foo-" Camila's voice gets cut off by the sound of dishes crashing to the floor.

I push Avan away and stare at Camila. Her eyes fill with tears but she blinks them away. "How.. What.." she stutters but can hardly speak.

I opened my mouth to answer but I couldn't.

Avan spoke instead, "We were just catching up," he winked, "Lauren here ran off yesterday."

"You met yesterday?" Camila's voice squeaked. She glared at me, I could see the sadness in her eyes.

"Yeah!" Avan chimed in again, "We met at an old music store, bonded over a record, she came to my flat, and yeah.." He trailed off, winking at me.

I saw Camila's jaw lock and her eyes water again. "Avan, I need to talk to Lauren. I'll call you later okay? I wanna see you one more time before we leave." She hissed, faking a smile.

"Yes, of course." Avan smiled widely. "Bye Lauren." He went to kiss me but I turned my face so his lips softly hit my cheek. Camila stared at me, if looks could kill I'd be dead.

When Avan left, Camila closed the door, spun on her heels, and stormed towards me.

"How could you?!" She yelled at me.

"Camila, please let me explain." I took a step closer.

She backed away, "No, stay away from me."

"Camz, hear me out. What happened was he came onto me yesterday and-" I started but she cut me off.

"This is how yesterday went too?!" She sneered.

"Camila, please sit down. Let's talk. Let me explain, I love you." I pleaded.

I watched her eyes well with tears as she shook her head. "Lauren.." she came closer, a ping of hope ran through me. She moved my hair behind both my shoulders. Revealing my neck and collarbones. She gasped and ran her fingers over my left collarbone. My eyes flickered to the mirror and saw a few small hickeys running down my neck down to the line of my shirt, disappearing under my clothing.

"Camz I.." she shoved me and I tumbled backwards, landing on the floor.

She moved towards me, staring down at me. "Don't call me that." she said icy. I had never seen her this upset. The tears were pouring down her face. "Did.. Did you sleep with him?" she stuttered.

I shook my head quickly, "No! You're my girlfriend Camila, I love you. I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry." My voice cracked, my eyes started to fill with water.

Camila mumbled and started to walk out of the room, I grabbed her arm to stop her. "Get away from me Lauren." She yanked her arm from my grasp.

When she reached the door, I called out to her, "Can't you forgive me? It was just a stupid mistake!"

She turned slowly to face me. Her gaze was filled with tears but she was furious, "No Lauren. It wasn't just 'a stupid mistake', I let you it, I trusted you, and you cheated on me. I can't trust you, I regret ever letting you in. God!" She screamed, sobbing. "I wish I never met you!"

With that she ran out of the room and down the hall back towards her room. I debated following her but I decided it would be for the better if I didn't. I closed the door and sank down the back of it, putting my face in my hands. I let out loud cries. Her last words continued to ring through my brain. 'I wish I never met you' is what she said. Did she mean it?

I hate myself.

*Camila's P.O.V*

I ran down the hall towards my room. I didn't know what I was going to tell the girls when I burst in crying. I just wanted to curl into a ball in bed otherwise I would have kept running.

All the girls just sat a stared at me when I came running in crying.

"What's wrong Mila?" Normani asked, looking at me with sad eyes. I couldn't speak, nor did I want to tell her, so I just shook my head.

She walked over to me and sat me on the bed, wrapping her arms around me, pulling my into a hug. She rocked me back and forth while I continued to cry.

Ally just kind of watched me, asking every now and then if there was anything she could do. I always told her no.

Dinah knew from the get go it was Lauren. She mouthed Lauren's name and motioned towards the other room. I nodded. She kissed me on the top of the head and left, I'm guessing she's going to go talk to her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Trigger warning

It's been about an hour since Ally and Normani had fallen asleep. They did everything in their power to make me feel better but I cried until they became to exhausted to keep their eyes open. I promised them it would be fine if they went to bed.

I sit in the bathroom with my back to the door. The cold linoleum under me, my nails digging into my shins as I hug my legs to my chest.

A shimmer of something silver caught my eye. I looked over and say my razor on the edge of the tub. Suddenly, before I could rationalize my thoughts, I pick up the razor and break it out of the plastic frame. I try to convince myself out of what I'm doing but thoughts I am not use to start to sing in my head.

"It'll make the pain go away."

"Lauren does it. Why can't you?"

"Maybe she'll love you more if you're like her."

"If it helps Lo, won't it help you?"

"Everything will be okay afterwards."

The comments in my head were persist ant. They wouldn't leave. I took the blade, placing it above my thigh. My heart beat quickened and I took a deep breath. Suddenly I felt a sting then a burning sensation. I looked down and my leg was dripping blood. Despite what I was feeling I continued. Cuts later I stopped, cleaning up my thigh. I flinch in pain but make my way to the beds. I climb in, cuddling up to Normani and cried myself to sleep.

I need Lauren. Why did she have to do this to me?

_______________________

Hii! Sorry for the wait! I have been SOOOOOO busy. But here it is, the well anticipated Camren fight. Don't worry, Camren is the end result but come on, there has to be some kind of drama. Escalated quickly, huh? :P
Anyways, thanks SOOO much for all the reads.. like, dang. Comment, vote.. lemme hear from you! Thanks! (:

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12.5K 382 10
Camila and Fifth Harmony have long separated and things are going well in their respective careers. Camila's career has skyrocketed after the release...
185K 4.6K 48
This is a story of what happened to Camila after she left Fifth Harmony. With all 5 of the girls' lives heading into different directions, will Fifth...
259K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...
7.8K 355 57
Y/n is just some normal girl, with some mental health problems, who likes to draw and write, loves music, and is a fan of the singer and ex member of...