May the magic be ever in your...

LaraBlack04 द्वारा

The 25th Hunger Games has arrived, and bieng a quarter quell, it came with a different set of rules! In these... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Reaping
Chapter 2: The chariots and training
Chapter 3: The Interviews
chapter 4: The Games
Chapter 6: James
Chapter 7: Evil again
CHapter 9: Death
chapter 10: Lucy
Chapter 11: It's over

Chapter 5: Bella's good side

136 11 33
LaraBlack04 द्वारा

Dedicated to: OfficialSortingHat

Sirius finally opened the Sponsor gift and I leaned over his shoulder to look at it.

It was a small tube with a letter attached to it. It was adressed to me so I pulled it out and read it.

Dear Laura,
I have worked as hard as possible on achieving your request, and it is finally possible!

It will be announced today or tomorrow at the most.

Attached is a tube that allows you to drink water by tapping the button on the right. It will hopefully be helpful for you.

Your loving father,
Voldemort

I was jumping up and down by the time I finished the letter.

"I love love love love you, dad!" I screamed, looking up at the camera.

But then, a feeling of sorrow hit me. I miss my dad, I might never get to see him again, my mom too. I blinked and a tear fell down my cheeck.

"What's wrong, Laura?" Lily asked, just now coming back to our little camp.

"It's fine, I just miss them so badly....." I trailed off, remembering home, with mom and dad, no Games, no fear, just a family,with so much love, but so much power......

More tears fell down and everything turned blury, "I miss them," I kept whispering.

After calming down a bit, I excused myself and went on a walk.

Lily's P.O.V
I took James's hand and ran through the thick trees further into the forest. Once we were alone, he pushed me into a tree, and took out a wand.

I shreiked. "Where did you get that fro-" I was about to continue but, James cut me off by kissing me.

"I love you, remember that, whatever I do, it's because of my deeply felt love," he said after a minute of us kissing.

"I know, I love you too," I whispered, but he was gone.

"JAMES! JAMES WHERE DID YOU GO? JAMES," I cried his name, not caring about the other tributes, I just needed him.

I screamed his name a few more times, but was interrupted by soemones lips over mine. I opened my eyes, and everything was blury with tears, but I could vaugely make out James's face.

Once he pulled away, my vision cleared up.

"James!" I said, tackling him into a hug, but when I pulled away, I saw that there was a cut on his stomach, and blood was gushing out.

"James, w-wh-what hap-happened t-to y-y-y-you?" I stuttered over my words, unable to speak.

Sponsors are the only solution to this, I had to put up something good.

I pressed my lips against his lightly, them said, "James, don't leave me, James please, please.... I can't live without you, I'll commit suicide, I can't..." I trailed off into a set of sobs.

"Someone help, please, please help!" I begged, on my knees and tears in my eyes, then I saw it, a silver parachute.

I opened it with shaky hands, to reveal an ointment, a piece of cloth, and a note.

This will sting! Rub the ointment and cover with the cloth.

I read it in a second and auickly started putting ointment on his cut. His eyes were glazed over, but he will make it, I know he will.

The blood immediately stopped, so I covered it with a cloth. I put the left over ointment into the parachute, only to reveal a small pill. I did what I thought was right and pushed it into his mouth, then pulled out water and made him drink it.

Slowly, he started to open his eyes and get up. "What happened?" He asked.

"I don't know, you tell me."

"I was trying to save you, so I killed a girl, because she shot a knife at you, but I caught it and killed her. I love you, Lily."

I kissed him, it was gentle and deep, and we only pulled away for air.

Why were we running the first place, you may ask.

Well, let me answer that for you. I had just witnessed Laura breaking down then going on a walk. So, James and I decided we could go for a walk too, but, we got an unexpected surprise, Lestrange and Black.

They kept following us and we ran until we lost them, but obviously, another girl had seen us when we got here.

"Can you walk?" I asked James.

"Yeah, but I need a little help."

I helped him up and we half-walked half-ran to the camp, but we didn't jog, it's kind of confusing what we did, as you can see.

Laura's P.O.V
I went on for a walk, and on my way, I saw Narcissa, with Lucius. They were snogging, which was a disgusting sight. I took this as a chance to kill them, so very quietly, I turned myself invisible and walked over. 

I pulled out my bow and arrows, and shot at Lucius's back, the arrow went through and I decided to have some fun with Narcissa.

I turned back to normal and pulled out my sword.

"Hi Cissy," I said in mock innocence.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY LUCIUS?" she shouted.

"Can't you see I just killed him, Cissy? If you want revenge, I'm right here, but let's play it fair. How about a sword fight?" I asked, knowing she was good at it, which means it's actually fair.

"Oh, it's on," She said, cracking her neck.

We did a small countdown together, then started. I slashed at her shoulder, but she dodged, slashing at my leg.

I jumped up just in time and managed to cut her shoulder in the proccess. Now, it's gonna be harder fir her to fight, but she still was pretty strong.

She slashed at my leg and cut into my ankle. I limped a little, but managed to stay standing.

We fought for not too long with no progress, until she kicked my bad leg, causing me to loose balance and fall.

"You shouldn't have messed with me, Riddle," she said, towering over me.

I tried to slash, but she was too fast.

"Now, let's get to torturing," she said.

She pushed my face into the dirt and pulled my by my bad leg.

We arrived at a clearing surrounded by trees, with many weapons and sleeping bags.

She flipped me over and I tried to fight, but I couldn't. She pulled out a knife and carved into my arm.

I tried to scream, but she pushed her foot over my mouth.

She took off her foot and pulled a dirty cloth from nearby. She pushed it into the dirt until it was completely black, now, she came over to me and said, "open your mouth."

I shook my head and kept my mouth closed. She took her knife, put it into a fire that was already on, then pushed it into my neck. "I SAID OPEN YOUR MOUTH!"

I opened my mouth and she pushed the cloth into it, not removimg the the knife, and when it cooled down a bit, she put it into the fire again and pushed it under my sleeve, into my shoulder. I tried to scream, but I couldn't.

The dirt was now coming off of the cloth.

"Pull out the cloth, soak it into the dirt, and put it back in again," she commanded.

I nodded and did as I was told, it was hard to move my arm with the knife still in my shoulder, but I ignored the pain and soaked it into the dirt.

"Please, please stop, stop," I begged.

"No, now put the cloth back into your mouth. This is to learn that you have to do what your told."

I put the cloth into my mouth without saying anything.

The torture kept going until Bellatrix and Rodolphus came back.

"What have we here?" Bellatrix asked, cackling.

I flinched as she walked over, examining me closely.

She shrieked then started shouting, "NARCISSA YOU IDIOT! She's the dark lord's daughter, we're dead! Help her, come on, Rodolphus!"

She helped me up and pulled out a wand which she used to clean my wounds, and they were healed within seconds, after that, she gave me some water and pushed me away.

"Thanks, Bellatrix," I whispered, a sentence I mever thought I'd say.

She nodded and walked away. I walked back to our camp, only ro find Sirius dueling with a random guy.

Without even thinking, I pulled out a throwing knife and threw it at him. It hit it's target, and he fell to the ground, dead.

Sirius was taken aback, but then he saw me and tackled me into a hug.

I fell to the ground and he fell ontop of me and we started laughing.

"WHERE WERE YOU, LAURA? YOU GOT ME WORRIED SICK, THEN I GOT ATTACKED BY 5 TRIBUTES, WHICH I TOOK DOWN ALONE AND-" I cut him off by pushing my lips onto his.

He kissed back but we pulled away soon, not wanting to be taken by surprise.

"Where are Vannessa, Peter, Remus, Lily, and James?" I asked.

"Lily and James wanted some alone time. Remus went hunting. Vannessa and Peter also went 'hunting'" he said.
(A/N: When I put '*text* ' in talking, it means the person made finger qoutations!)

I laughed at that last part, then he asked where I was.

I sighed and said, "I killed Lucius, had a sword fight with Narcissa, was tortured for a few hours, then found out about the good side of Bella." I saw the confused look on his face and added, "she healed me and saved me from Narcissa."

He laughed, "well, your safe and okay now. And as much as I used to hate her, I know officially like Bella!" He said, and we both started laughing.

Soon, the rest of the squad was back, and we cleaned the blood from the floor, set down a fresh blanket, set up our sleeping bags, and finally slept.

Lily was taking the first watch and I wouldn't be taking any watches tonight, because of earlier events.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N: Sorry for the long wait and the suckish chapter.

I just wanted to reveal that everyone has good amd bad sides, and next chapter, we'll see some stuff from Bella's point of view.

The ONLY reason Bella is the good one in here is because Cissy usually gets the good role, so I thought 'hey, how about Bella's the good one in here?'

Anyway, extreme plot twist comeing up, I hope!

Thanks for reading!!

Luv yaa all❤❤❤

BYEEEE

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.2K 37 12
Eternal Glory awaits welcome to the fourth chapter of rerun of the Harry Potter franchise in the Harry and Hermione version of The Goblet Of Fire as...
669K 18.2K 65
The Marauders. They're not just friends, they're family. Padfoot, Prongs, Moony, and Vixen. The fourth Marauder, Daphne Beaufort, has been best frie...
6.4K 144 22
Hi! This is a Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, and Harry Potter crossover. I am doing this for my 100 followers celebration. It's a BIG leap but I'm will...
1.1M 68.1K 99
James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew have made it through their First Year at Hogwarts - but it's never a dull moment in the...