Chapter 5: Bella's good side

Dedicated to: OfficialSortingHat

Sirius finally opened the Sponsor gift and I leaned over his shoulder to look at it.

It was a small tube with a letter attached to it. It was adressed to me so I pulled it out and read it.

Dear Laura,
I have worked as hard as possible on achieving your request, and it is finally possible!

It will be announced today or tomorrow at the most.

Attached is a tube that allows you to drink water by tapping the button on the right. It will hopefully be helpful for you.

Your loving father,
Voldemort

I was jumping up and down by the time I finished the letter.

"I love love love love you, dad!" I screamed, looking up at the camera.

But then, a feeling of sorrow hit me. I miss my dad, I might never get to see him again, my mom too. I blinked and a tear fell down my cheeck.

"What's wrong, Laura?" Lily asked, just now coming back to our little camp.

"It's fine, I just miss them so badly....." I trailed off, remembering home, with mom and dad, no Games, no fear, just a family,with so much love, but so much power......

More tears fell down and everything turned blury, "I miss them," I kept whispering.

After calming down a bit, I excused myself and went on a walk.

Lily's P.O.V
I took James's hand and ran through the thick trees further into the forest. Once we were alone, he pushed me into a tree, and took out a wand.

I shreiked. "Where did you get that fro-" I was about to continue but, James cut me off by kissing me.

"I love you, remember that, whatever I do, it's because of my deeply felt love," he said after a minute of us kissing.

"I know, I love you too," I whispered, but he was gone.

"JAMES! JAMES WHERE DID YOU GO? JAMES," I cried his name, not caring about the other tributes, I just needed him.

I screamed his name a few more times, but was interrupted by soemones lips over mine. I opened my eyes, and everything was blury with tears, but I could vaugely make out James's face.

Once he pulled away, my vision cleared up.

"James!" I said, tackling him into a hug, but when I pulled away, I saw that there was a cut on his stomach, and blood was gushing out.

"James, w-wh-what hap-happened t-to y-y-y-you?" I stuttered over my words, unable to speak.

Sponsors are the only solution to this, I had to put up something good.

I pressed my lips against his lightly, them said, "James, don't leave me, James please, please.... I can't live without you, I'll commit suicide, I can't..." I trailed off into a set of sobs.

"Someone help, please, please help!" I begged, on my knees and tears in my eyes, then I saw it, a silver parachute.

I opened it with shaky hands, to reveal an ointment, a piece of cloth, and a note.

This will sting! Rub the ointment and cover with the cloth.

I read it in a second and auickly started putting ointment on his cut. His eyes were glazed over, but he will make it, I know he will.