chapter 4: The Games

Laura's P.O.V
I woke up with puffy red eyes and tear stained cheecks, because of crying myself to sleep.

While getting out of bed, Sirius came into my room. He walked over and helped me into the bathroom.

Once we got there, he washed my face then kissed me.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked.

"Why did you pull back?" I asked in annoyance, then pulled him back into a kiss.

We kept kissing for what felt like hours, and we hadn't realized that my mom was there, until she coughed, making us pull back quickly and my cheecks to turn red.

My shirt had somehow gotten off, and my legs were around his waist.

My mom, however, just stayed calm as she said, "get ready, you only have 20 minutes before you go to the games."

We both nodded and I hurriedly pulled Sirius out of the room, but he had other plans.

At the door, he pulled me into another kiss, but I pulleed back and said, "keep it for the viewers."

We both laughed and I went to get ready.

I took a quick shower, then wore on my skinny jeans with a white shirt, both which I didn't want, because I knew we would soon change our clothes.

I sat at the table and quickly ate.

"Laura, what are you taking into the games?" Mom asked.

"The locket you gave me when I first met you, the one with the two pictures, one of you and dad when you were young, and one of us, when I was in third year. It also plays music, I use it every morning." I explained, tears threatning to fall.

Even though my father wasn't exactly a good person, I still loved him, and I would miss him in the games.

Then it dawned on me that this is the last time I would see my mother before those dreaded games.

I hugged her tightly, which she did too, then she kissed me on the cheeck and said, "win thise games for me."

"No, I don't want to go out without Siri. If we can both win, I would come out, other than that, I would commit suicide."

She got a worried look, and started muttering things to herself.

I continued eating then went down to my designer, Collin.

"Hi, Laura," he said sadly. We had grown close over the few days I was here.

"Hey Collin, how are you feeling today?" I asked, trying to be as cheerful as possible.

"I'm good, excited even, but enough about that, let's help you get dressed."

He took out a blue jumpsuit (A/N: sp?) that was skinny on the waist and up, and wide under that.

"They gave us the option to dress you however we want, so I made this, with a pair of black and blue running shoes, and your gonna have and extra pair of clothes and socks, thanks to my tweaks."

I smiled, "Thank you so much!" I hugged him.

"Now let me explain to you how this works. On the inside of the jumpsuit, there's another suit, but this one's tight, so you can wear it when the real action happens, and the blue one for when you and your friends are staying in one place. And the socks are in the pocket. Happy Hunger Games and may the magic be ever in your favor!"

I thanked him again then put on the suit and went to the hovercraft.

They injected a tracker in my arm, and I walked on to the inspection part, where my dad was.