RECALL (Completed)

Galing kay anxi_eaty

#4 in horror (28.11.16) (COMPLETED) (Earlier known as LEFT BEHIND) "She's, she's in my room" I said gripping... Higit pa

Introduction
Past
Leshia's Crush
The locket
My new bodyguard??
Broken locket
Is he immortal??
I guess I'm in love with her!!
unexpected guest!!
Come to me!!
I want you to die!!
She wanted to marry me?
oh Maureen!!!
you tried to commit suicide!!!
She killed you?
Noooo!!!
who is LESHIA?
secrets!!!
what?
You did this Ethan?
YOU???
One Way....
blood's knife?
blacking out!!!
Don't go kate!!!
I needed you
your time is near
A little sunshine
the final step
And I'm dying....
His happy ending...
After a leap
I love him
when she returns...
Is it just my imagination?
I wish that it was a dream
Leave him, take me
Protecting him
Last day
Title change
A/N (important)
Epilogue
SPECIAL CHAPTER
THE DEVIL IN THE BASEMENT

Ethan?

625 67 50
Galing kay anxi_eaty

A lone tear escaped from my eye as I saw myself with Leshia.
I've seen some footage of me and her on my projector.
Suddenly everything disappeared, darkness again caught me off guard and suddenly the whole house or whatever I was in was echoing with someone's cry.
I gulped a huge lump which was formed in my throat and stepped forward.

"See, you miss me" suddenly I heard a voice and it was her...

"What you want Leshia?"

"You"

"Never"

"Never? Just wait, today it will happen"

Then everything darkened and I don't remember anything after that.

Sometimes the best memories and the best persons of your life don't leave you. Even if you say that you are over them, they still are somewhere hidden in the corner of your heart.

You know what the worst part is?
The worst part is that's the thing about making memories with the wrong person, they haunt you back for the rest of your life.

By the way, why did Clyde visit me?

What is he up to now?
I picked my phone from the adjacent table and found 13 missed calls and 22 messages from coach.
Damn!!! My life is slipping from my hands.
And where is Christoph?

Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I started shivering. Even small things were causing piloerections in my body.

"Who's there?"

"Hey, Christoph here"

"Come in"

He opened the door and walked towards me, he was looking tensed, tired. What's wrong with him now?

"You okay?"

"Ya"

"Wanna got to school?"

"No"

"Hmmm"

"Christoph. Did I try to commit suicide?"

"Maureen, just leave it"

"I want to know" tears blurred my vision.

"Please don't cry" he wiped my tears.

"I told you Christoph, believe me. It's her and it was her. It wasn't me. Help me please, try to believe me"

"Maureen, stop this please"

"You aren't believing me" I sobbed.

"......"

"Just get out of here"

"Bu-"

"No buts just get out"

"Maureen" he said and put his hands on my shoulder. Suddenly my locket glowed.

He dropped his hands and just walked away????!!

What the freaking shit? Does he thinks that I'm a psycho?

Fuck that shit!!! How can anyone? I mean Christoph?

What am I supposed to do now?

Without thinking twice I got out from my bed and readied myself for school.

I went school without Christoph, he's behaving so weirdly these days. I don't know what's happening?

As soon as I stepped in my class I saw Clyde. He looked lost and suddenly his eyes met mine. He was wearing a white tee and black jeans. As usual he was looking handsome.

I don't know but there's really something about him. He is like, I mean, I kinda like him.
But right now I'm gonna ignore him, because of Leshia she said once that she will kill anybody who tries to be with me. In a lovey dovey manner.

I don't want Clyde to get harmed.

I got seated on the last bench while he was sitting on the first. He was about to come in my direction but our professor lily came.

"Good morning" everybody greeted her.

"Morning students"

She started the lecture but Clyde was eyeing me, he was not paying attention.

Finally the class was over and everyone came out. I was the first one to leave the class.
"Maureen" Clyde called me.

I didn't respond.

"Maureen" he called again and I ignored again.

He suddenly came from behind me and grappled my wrist.

"Leave me"

"What's wrong with you? Why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not ignoring anyone"

Everyone was looking at us.

"Let's go somewhere else"

"No"

He shot a glare and I gave in.

He seemed angry now. He dragged me out of the school and took me to the parking lot.

He pushed me to the wall and asked
"What the hell is wrong?"

"I already said. Loud and clear. Nothing is wrong"

"There is, tell me why are you behaving so weirdly?"

He steeped towards me.

"Nothing"

"Do you know how much scared I was when I found you on the edge of your terrace yesterday?" He stepped even closer.

"Clyde"

"Do you know how much you mean to me?"

"Clyde listen"

"I don't know what you do to me Maureen. Every time you are with me, my heart flutters"

"Clyde, I'm not good for you"

"It's too late, I'm already in love with you Maureen and yes, you are not good fir me, you are the beat for me"
He said and leaned closer to me. By now I was caged in his arms, totally.

"I love you Maureen"

I was shocked by this sudden action but I was feeling relaxed, I closed my eyes but suddenly I was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"CLYDE" someone shouted.
Clyde stepped back and saw.....Christoph!!!!
He was looking angry, very very angry. His hands were fisted. His nostrils were flaring. He walked towards us and grabbed my wrist.

"Let's go" he said and dragged me with him.

"Christoph I wanna talk to her" Clyde was not letting me go.

"Shut up you bastard" Christoph shouted again and took me home.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"What was that Maureen?" Christoph asked me as soon as we were alone in my room.

"What?"

"You kissed him?"

"Why are you inter fairing in my life"

"Because I'm your bodyguard"

"Bodyguards don't behave in this manner Christoph"

"Just answer my fucking question"

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Shut up" he shouted.

"You shut up, you are not believing me, you are behaving strangely and you are asking me about my kiss?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Maureen because I love you"

What the hell? What's happening with me?

"I'm sorry" he said and ran a hand through his hair.

I was standing there wide eyed.

"You are really very innocent Maureen,  you don't see fault in anyone and because of this you always suffer"

"Are you talking about Clyde now?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"You can't trust him"

"Why?"

"You don't know him"

"Neither do I know you"

"But you can trust me"

"Why are you putting things in my head?"

"Because you are innocent, you trust anybody easily, whether the person is good or bad"

"What's the proof?"

"Don't you remember? When you were fourteen you trusted a random person when he said that he's lost and he can't find his home when you were at returning from school and then that person kidnapped you"

"I was trying to help him. Not everyone is a kidnapper. How the hell do you know that I was kidnapped?"

"Umm....uh"

"Christoph tell me, this incident was only known to my close family friends and parents" I shook him.

"I have some work, I should leave"

"Christoph who are you?"

I caught his hand while he was walking. I saw a small scar on his wrist. When I saw it clearly, my heart stopped. It was a tattoo of the symbol infinite.
It was on my wrist too.

He slowly turned towards me.

"Ethan?"

**************

Who's this Ethan?
Hah!!! A big mystery is awaiting for you all. Get ready. Your expectations will get destroyed when you'll come to know about Ethan. And don't worry all your doubts will be cleared

Till next update. Bubiee!!!
I have biology exam tomorrow and I'm sitting here writing story. Wow!!!

Wish me luck..

Votecomment • share

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

30K 1.2K 47
~"You don't- you don't need me." I stared in shock. This was the first shred of emotion he'd shown since he started avoiding me, and I had no idea ho...
118K 4.7K 51
Cecilia was never meant to be...but she came. Her parents can't stand her; mentally and physically abusing her. Her father a drunk, can't ever hold a...
150K 5.1K 33
"you ever heard of the whistle of death?" Randy asked the group , "the whistle of death?" Sidney asked "yeah, I heard rumors that if you hear this-"...
7.2M 283K 24
(Bfflad- Best friends for life and death) Dear Reader, Let's start at the beginning shall we? I died. Oh no, not one of these stories again where som...