Rejected by My Mate But I Don...

By BAD3039

Roxy is a natural werewolf with no important rank and is in no desperate need of finding her mate. Damien is... More

Lets party
Rejection
Am I PREGNANT?
New York
Baby Boy or Baby girl
Giving Birth
Going Back....Fuck
Locked In The Man Whore House
Got Marked.... by that fucker
Im about to beat this bitch up
Visiting this fucker... Family
Its all this man whore fault... Now Im...
Who the Fuck does this bitch think he is
Telling the pack im the Luna
thanks to the people
Damien P.O.V
pt 2. of Damien P.O.V
Crash.... What happen
Damien .. who the slut
WHAT THE FUCK...Right after I gave him a chance
Got To Go Back OR It Means War
THIS IS FOR THE BEST!!!!
Starting A Happy Life...I hope
Who Are You!!!!
YOU CAN'T BE
The End

Should I give him a chance

1.4K 35 0
By BAD3039

  (song - take a chance on me by Jon young)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

                    I was woken up feeling messy kisses on my neck and chin. 

"Wake up love it 3:30pm" I hear this deep voice that I know too well. 

I rub my eyes "shut up dude...wait what time is it?" I ask.

"Its 3:30pm get ready. We're going somewhere. The twins are already dressed up. By the way the place that we will be going to is known as a elegant area so dress up nice" he says will a smile was about to walk away when he turns around and says the following " there will be other packs near by so stay alert"  and kisses my lips  finally  walking  out before I could scream at him for kissing me pinche puto.  

   I stand up and walk to the closest and got my outfit, a towel ,and my undergarments. I walk into the bathroom to take a shower. After I finish taking a shower I did my thing I put on some  makeup like eyeliner, fake eyelashes, highlight, etc  all that shit and perfume my high heels everything I blow dried my hair and curly it. 

     When I was done with everything I walk out the bathroom and went to the babies room. I proceeded to grab diaper bag and all the things the babies were gonna need.  After, I got everything together I made my way downstairs to see Damien placing the babies on their car seats.  Damien glanced my way and threw me a compliment that whe like this "shit you look really good". 

That brought me to laugh a little why giving him a "thank you".

"well, are you ready to head out?" he ask while smirking.

"Yes" I respond while opening the door and move aside so that he can pass with each car seat on his hand. once he passed I close the door and make my way to the car.   

 He ties the babies car seat in the backseats. After, everything was done I got on the passenger seat and he started the engine and drove away. On our way to where ever  we were going Damien  put his hand on my belly and I felt something move. I gasp and I look up at  Damien with wide eyes  and he looked down at me with a huge yet surprise smile. 

Roxy and Damien  outfit

Ashton and Katalina outfit
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

      After  like an hour  or so we finally got to our destination. We walked out the car.  Damien took out the stroller and then got the babies  carseat and put them on it. 

 "Let me push the stroller" I offer.

 "nah you pregnant I'll push the stroller" he replies.

 "okay I guess thanks" I say .

"you know another nice way to say thanks" he says with a smirk.

 "no...what's another  way to say thanks?" I ask somewhat confused.

"with a kiss" he says and lowers himself to my height and puts outs his lips. 

"haha you wish" I say and put my hand on his face and pushed him away. 

I start to walk away with a smile in my face wait what the fuck I'm smiling about 

"You smiling cause you're stupid" I hear Layla say in my mind 

 "woah long time I haven't heard from you.  what you been up to puta?" I ask smiling.

"oh nothing much just watching the drama happening" Layla says 

" you could have  helped but nah you want to be lazy and just watch" I say and hear her laugh.

 "nah I'm good just watching...well let me leave you to whatever you doing peace out bitch" she says and then it went silent.

 I didn't notice that we were already in front of the big building. A guy with a suit opens the door "welcome Alpha Damien and Luna Roxy  " he says politely.

 "thank you" I say and he looked me up and down and suddenly his eyes became lustful. Dude what the actual fuck didn't he see I'm pregnant and standing  beside this ugly guy who's also my babies dad and mate.

I hear Damien dangerous  growl I guess he saw what happened. I feel one arm wrapped around my waist and his chest pressed on my back and his chin on my shoulder "As you can see and smell she's taken. If you don't plan on dying today I suggest you avert your eyes to someone else before I order you head as a meal" Damien say with each word his eyes getting darker. so I naturally lean back so that my warmth could calm him down. The guy looks down and that's the Damien slowly lets me and continues to walk inside with me on his side.  I start looking around to notice girls look at Damien with a look of admiration, lust , desire you name it. 

I don't know what got to me but I act like I hurt my hand. 

"ouch" I mumble softly 

Damien quickly glance at me "whats wrong babe? want to go home?" he asked worried.

"Um my hand look" I say and read forward so he can look.

He stretches his free arm to grab my hand and in that process I intertwine our hands and look forward while we continue walking. After a few minutes I glance to see his reaction and his looking at me we a smirk.

" who would have thought you would do this" Damien  says while a small laugh slip through his lips and caused a big smile to appear on my lips. 

He  then takes the time to look around and I guess he finally noticed all those girls looking at him. He undid our intertwine hands and that caused me to look at the floor so that he wouldn't see my hurt emotion. his second action surprised me because he wrap[ed his arm around my waist and pulled me to his side and kissed my forehead. 

"I find it cute hen you get jealous. But remember that you don't have to feel that way because the only I want and care about is you and our beautiful babies" he said ad I would be lying if I said that didn't calm me down. 

"Im not jealous" I mumble 

"oh really  so then I go talk to that hot girl over there" he says with a smirk and point to this one girl biting her lip looking directly at us. 

"Go Then I don't care. Go to that bitch just don't come back to me. if you want that bitch who's probably had more dicks then 5 whores together then go ahead I won't stop you.  If you need me I be talking to that guy over who's being eyeing me this whole time " I say getting frustrating and kinda jealous and for revenge I was gonna get ready to get him jealous too .

He just growls "I'm playing around your my one and only. I don't need no other hoe I got you and your all I need. I fucken dare you to go talk to that fucker and his dead I don't want no fucken stupid guy looking at what's mine so you either give him a fucken sign and tell him to stop looking at you or I'll beat the fuck out of him" he says and kisses my neck where the mark is and then he kissed my lips and that brought a smile to my face wait what the fuck is wrong with me today I think they are the pregnancy hormones. 

  We found my friends and his friends on a long table in front of a stage cool. I hugged everyone and said hi and then I saw my guy Best Friend crash and I walk up to him "wassup" I greet him  with a smile. 

He hugs me  while saying "wassup bitch and wow your belly has grown" 

"yeah" I says with a mall laugh. 

      We walk back to the table and I sit in the middle so that crash is on the  left side me leaving the stroller  between Damien and I.   We were talk having fun and I gave the babies there bottle between that time we had been talking for about a 1 or 2 hours after a bit Damien  stood up and said he had to do something.  The babies were up and I picked them up. Crash had Katalina on his laps and I had Ashton on mine. 

After a while I look at the stage to see Damien standing on the stage with a microphone I see he gives an okay sign to someone and music starts to play and he starts to sing.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Play song
• I know I messed up
• but take a chance on me
• we been through so much
• I can't just up &leave
• please don't let this things
• come between what we have
• I want you back
I know I messed up
but take a chance on me
we been through so much
I can't just up &leave
please don't let this things
come between what we have
I want you back
Saw you just the other day
Up at west oaks
We used to go there all the time
but not today though
• you was with somebody
•And couldn't say hi guess he's one of  those types of guys
•Yeah the jealous type
•buts that the kind you like
•i was always occupied with my own life
• and now you gone
•And I realize
• Ain't that the way it goes
•same old story
•now I know
•Heard this one before
•But never got it
•Till you let me go
•in my mind
•i was right
•while you were wrong
• and now look at who's
• writing who the love song
•well I guess you long gone
•moved on
•you over me
•all I can say is
•i wish it end differently
•( I know I messed up)
but take a chance on me
we been through so much
I can't just up &leave
• please don't let this things
come between what we have
I want you back
I know I messed up
• but take a chance on me
• we been through so much
• I can't just up &leave
• please don't let this things
come between what we have
I want you back
yea
take a chance on me
•yea
•take a chance on me
shawty
•take a chance on me
Yea
Take a chance on me
(And it keeps going but I'm tired so I'll stop typing the song)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"So what do you say will you give me a chance" he say everyone is scream yes so I just says yes. I look around and see everyone with has a smile even my babies and the baby in my belly is moving like crazy. After that everyone starts talking about how sweet that was and that's how it went.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678 64 10
The enmity between the Redmoon pack and Silvermoon pack has been going on for over a century now. The war was expected to end or at least subside af...
245K 11.5K 54
Luka was the best Alpha the Brightwater Pack ever had. That is, until he lost his mate and everything went crashing down in his world. No longer hav...
2M 53.1K 41
TITLE CHANGE! Renamed from "He's A Werewolf, My Mate, Oh, and Also The Alpha King! Carter is a beautiful, strong, determined young wolf in her pack...
1.2M 40.1K 39
Kyle is the Alpha of the White Shadow Pack. For years, he searched for his mate and never found her. When he finally finds his soul mate, she is not...