I Have Two Mates!?!?!?!?

By that_trans_guy_max

Charlie is the only sister to her three brothers Jaden, Alex, and Derek. Her brothers are very protective of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Characters
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
a/n
Chapter 7
A/N
Epilouge
Comment
PLEASE READ!!!!!
HELP PLEASE

Coming Out

16.9K 273 172
By that_trans_guy_max

I really need you guys support right now. I have something that I've been meaning to tell y'all. I'm transgender.

I've always felt like their was something wrong with me. I never liked hanging out with girls or playing with girl based toys. I didn't know what was wrong with me until I learned what the term transgender means. That's when the pieces started to fall into place. That's when everything made sense.

The problem is that my parents are Christian. The kind that's racist, homophobic, and transphobic. I know that if I come out to them I will be kicked out.

I need your help finding my name that I'll go by since I need a name for when I come out.

Please don't hate on me. I love you guys and I need your support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1.1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
6.4K 287 7
𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗻𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 couldnt give less of a shit when it came to real men and preferred fictional ones until she loses her memory alo...
11.2K 227 5
She was an omega, a rare type of wolf and because they were so rare, they were sent as something that has to be protected and cared for, something pr...
6.9K 180 14
When one of their own goes missing and the team has to emotions aside as they find their agent. Warning: This is a Criminal Minds fanfic so there wil...