Chapter 6

Charlie

I flutter my eyes open to see an unfamiliar room. I looked under me and saw black bed sheets. I started to panic but then I remembered last night. All the events flashed through my mind but the one that stood out was. Axel and Blake are my mates.

I stood up and made my way to the door. I followed their scents down the stairs into the kitchen. When I walked in I saw Blake and Axel cooking breakfast. Both shirtless. My mouth was watering. Then I noticed them with smirks on their lips. I blushed and hid behind my hair.

I heard footsteps coming toward me and a large hand lift my chin up while another one moved my hair. By the sparks I could tell it was the twins.

"Don't hide you blush Char, its beautiful." Axel told me. That just made me blush even harder.

I moved around them to see what they were cooking. They made peanut butter waffles, toaster strudels, a glass of milk, and an orange. My favorites.

"Do you like it?" I heard from behind me. "I love it." I replied.

I walked over to the kitchen counter and sat on one of the stools. I looked up and saw blake and axel watching my every move. I looked down and saw that my crop top had rolled up revealing a sliver of my red lace bra. I quickly covered it up embarrassed.

When I looked up I saw the platter in front of me. They didn't expect me to eat all this did they.

"Eat what you want guys I wont finish it." I told blake and axel. They both took one pancake and toaster strudel each. I started to dig in happily.

Once I was finished I tried to stand up but blake caught me. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"To wash the dishes I don't want to make your house dirty." I replied.

"Nonsense let me get it." Axel said while walking over to me taking the dirty dishes.

 "And anyway this your house now." Blake said. I almost chocked.

"I-im m-movi-ng in?" I questioned.

Blake chuckled while saying "Of coarse you are babe you're the future Luna of this pack." He answered.

Then it dawned on me im going to be Luna.  

Unedited