Oneshots

By Emyson_Original_Blue

Here to all those fandoms out their and those fans whom want to kiss hug and or just love their favourite per... More

Daithidenogla x Thankful reader
Vanoss x fun reader
Mini ladd x concerned reader
I_AM_WILDCAT x Injured reader
H20 delirious x reader
Mr.Sark x reader
Markiplier x reader
Lui calibre X Reader There is Always a First For Everything
Insanity run Darkiplier X Dark virus reader
got any more of those requests?
George Ezra X Reader Listening
Dean Winchester X Ex victoria Model Reader
castiel x crazy reader
Sam X Angel reader
Daredevil X Persistent Reader
Moriarty X Upset Reader
Tenth Doctor X Reader
Pewdiepie X reader
Authors note it's a must read
Eleventh Doctor X reader
HEY GUYS!
0.0
JackSepticEye X reader
Agent 47 X reader
Rose Tyler X reader
Charlie Bradbury- Beautiful nerd
Miniladd X Reader (A night in paris)
John Watson x reader
update
mini ladd x reader (every bit of it.)
Okai guys
Markiplier X reader Chap 1 (Weird Friends)
Markiplier X Reader Chap 2 ( Ermagerd you love him)
Markiplier X Reader Chap 3 ( Who Now!?)
Markiplier X Reader Chap 3 ( Hospital)
Markiplier X Reader chaps 5 ( Theme park)
Markiplier X Reader Chaps 6 (Theme Park)
Markiplier X Reader ( Jeez finally together)
Markiplier X Reader (The Hook Up)
mystic messenger
AN
everyone
important an
Sinbad x reader
heya
Seananners
sinbad x reader part two
Haruka Nanasae x reader water
Sweet Pea X reader
A/N about a book
A/N Important
New York city P.P. x reader
important news

for hire

50 1 0
By Emyson_Original_Blue

You sat down looking out the window the beautifully clear water and the trees surrounding you were absolutely stunning. You were jolted out of your trance when you had heard several knocks you counted each beat, 2 quick knocks, 1 knock, 3 quick knocks, and finally 1 quick knock.

You got up putting a mask on and your hood up. You looked completely gender less no matter who saw you, they'd never be able to tell if your male or female.

Your outfit consisted of tall red and gold lining boots up to about knee length, your pants not too baggy the colour burgandy, your shirt was normal length same colour as your pants and your over shirt covered your biceps with a popped up collar with buttons and a hoodie. The sides went down to the top of your boots the hem was gold and burgandy, you had tied you're grandpa's thin scarf around your waist, the colour was an orange gold and it reminded you of the sunset and rise. you had your gloves on and your brown two strapped bracers on each forearm. You put your hood on and grabbed your mask putting it on as well, your mask was a metal wolf's mask it had gold and silver on it. The places your mask did not cover was your eyes and lips.

You walked over to the door and opened a little hatch to see through and spoke sternly.

"Who is it?" You heard a deep and calm but happy voice speak from the other side.

"It's me uncle Iroh" Your eyes lit up and the old eyes across from you noticed this and lit up as well, you shut the hatch and opened up the door as quick as possible. It was him iroh he wasn't blood related to you but you accepted him as family because he was all you had now.

"Iroh is it just you?" Your young eyes were watering up and you ran in for a hug as he embraced you too.

"No child I brought my nephew we need your help" You pulled away from iroh and saw a 16 year old man with a scar on his eye and a buzz cut you recognized him immediately.

"Of course Iroh come in please. And." You thought about your words carefully you didn't know whether or not to call him prince zuko or just zuko. You decided zuko would be best.
"And zuko it's an honour, for both of you to be here"

Zuko quickly walked past you and Iroh into your home quickly passing a word to you.
"Yea you better be honoured"

You looked to Iroh concerned as he just shook his head at his nephew. And you put your hand on iroh and looked at him with confusion.

"Don't sweat it, how about some of your home made tea?!" You clapped your hands and ran to your kitchen making the tea.

-----timeskip------

You put your cup down and took a breath in.
"Okay so basically Zuko's almost accepted his fate but he still wants to hunt the avatar even though they-" you stopped yourself before you made anyone angry.

"Okay yes I will help you find the avatar but just let me know if you don't want me with you anymore."

Iroh put his cup down and smiled at your masked face.

"Thank you (y/n), do you mind if we take refuge here for awhile? Me and Zuko are both very tired." You smiled at iroh and nodded.

"I'll show you two to your rooms and than you can help with the garden and dinner will be ready follow me please."

You walked towards stairs that descended downward you first came to rock walls with bookshelves, you walked to the far rock wall and took your earthbending stance and pushed forward and down make doors and stairs you opened the door you walked down the stairs firebending torches to light the way when you got to the bottom of the stairs there were two doors opposite of each other you opened both doors to reveal, fire nation like rooms You lit torches with your firebending as you walked down the stairs.

"Now you don't have to sit in a nasty musty basement you can add whatever you like to the room there are stairs that lead to an emergency exit or to a nice walk."

You put your hands on your hips and smiled. And zuko spoke.

"If you know my uncle and you treat him like family than why don't you take your mask off?"
You frowned slightly and than perked back up.
"Zuko that's another story for another day, any-" Zuko cut you off and yelled at you and you flinched

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR FACE TO SOMEONE WHO IS FAMILY TO YOU"

After that zuko walked into his room and slammed the door behind him and didn't come out.

"Iroh there are clothes in there that are earth nation clothes and you can help pick herbs with them or just take them." You bowed his way and walked upstairs.

"Also get cleaned up dinner will be soon" you smiled and earth bent your way up the stairs and started cooking.
You looked out your kitchen window to see iroh picking all sorts of tea leaves and looking for a basket or bag nearby you grabbed the biggest basket with a lid that you had and put it on your windowsill and called iroh.

"For your travels and good times" Iroh thanked you and smiled go back to picking berry's and more for tea, and you went back to making food.

----time skip----

It was time to eat and you called iroh in as you set the plates. You called iroh in and asked him to call zuko in but he couldn't find him. You used your earth bending to find him and saw that he was on the beach, practicing his fire bending.

"He's on the beach" You sighed knowing you couldn't go on the beach with your mask on. Iroh looked at you upset.

"I can go get him-" you cut iroh off.

"How did he even get on the beach? It's the most difficult thing to do theirs mon-" Iroh looked you in the eye and touched your shoulders and spoke calmly to you.

"The monsters are your spirits that protect you (y/n) they keep you from the pain you felt as a child that's why you are where you are now." Iroh went to the dining room to put everything back. And you ran to your room changing quickly into a earth benders outfit.

The earthbenders outfit consisted of knee length leggings and a golden shirt a long green over shirt and flats. You looked at your grandfather's scarf and the earthbenders belt you threw the brown belt into your closet and tied your grandfather's scarf around your waist you grabbed your other mask that was a wolf's mask but green and gold, you ran as fast as you could tears streaming from your eyes the farther you went. A high pitched scream was heard and you launched yourself up with a rock above the trees you were hit with something, you launched fireballs all around you and stopped and you prepared for landing on the beach with tears in your eyes.

-----timeskip-----

You landed with a loud thud to the ground and Zuko yelled with fire whipping with the movement of his hands as he turned to face you.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" You ducked as the ears of the mask were put on fire you took it off unlike your other mask this one was wood.

"I came to tell you it was dinner" Zuko soaked in your appearance the red mark that went from the bottom right of your chin to the top left of your forehead was semi big but not as big as the one around your neck to your chest.  Your clothes dusted with dirt and slightly torn from being in a fight.

"(Y/n) I-i didnt-" you looked up at the house and zuko noticed that you've been crying.
"H-have you be-" you cut zuko short knowing what he was going to say next.

"Dinners ready are you coming back?" You made a sand block and stairs leading to the top. Zuko stood next to you ignoring the burn marks and saw how beautiful you really were.

You created rails around you two keep you both from falling of and zoomed up the mountain making sure to put the trees in their rightful spot.

----timeskip----

When you got back you walked straight to your room and grabbing your mask and looking at it. You're father made this mask for you just before he had died.

Someone knocked on your door and you quietly said come in, they walked slowly in looking at your back but staying by the door. You saw from the metal reflection in the mask that it was zuko.

"Look I'm sorry about the beach." You tuned looking at him with the one eye that didn't have the scar above it, reading all of his movements.

"I didn't know it was you being part of royalty and.. and a criminal at the same time.... it isn't easy okay?!"

You turned fully to face him and sighed sitting on your bed and putting your mask down next to you.

" Zuko..." he looked at you waiting for your next move almost impatient.

"You're impatient... and sometimes you misunderstand..... there is absolutely nothing to apologize for..." You touched where your burned scar was and your eyes started to water and you began to think and finally speak your mind.

"My father he made me this mask and .. and.." You stood up and covered your face as you sobbed, you went to run to your bathroom that was also in your bedroom but zuko stopped you hugging you.

"(Y/n) you've never got to tell anyone about the pain you're in...you're a whistling teapot and you're going to explode... and as uncle Iroh says to me that's not good tell me all about it after dinner."

You nodded sobbes reduced to tears and sniffles. "I'll be at the table soon go and sit down." You wiped your eyes and looked up at zuko as he nodded his head. Once Zuko left you had changed throwing your clothes into the trash bin and setting it on fire. "FUCK" You yelled but not too loud so everyone else could hear, you put on a outfit that mixes with each type of benders including the air nomads, you tied the golden silk your dad gave you and threw your cloths into a bag with some valuables. You scribbled down a note for later and went out to eat in the dining room.

---------timeskip-------

You walk into your room and picked up the note and bag, and then slowly but quietly walked into the kitchen.

"(Y/n) what are you doing up this late?" You froze the deep voice scaring you when he suddenly realized, he saw the bag and note in your hand you dropped the note and broke through the roof while someone ran screaming after you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 285 38
Request open (I lost my acc =/ @caliecastillo) Vote follow me! enjoy!
417 6 16
This is an anthology of random stories, compiled and collected for your enjoyment. Some may become new series, some may be adopted, and some are one...
1.9K 6 14
Random one-shots about some of my favorite characters. This will not include smut but maybe in the future I will publish a book containing smut, so e...
282 8 16
Welcome to my 1st ever Fanfiction! 😆 Requests for Oneshots and Stories are OPEN! 🎉 Any Fandom can be Requested! 😁 This is basically just a guessin...