Misguided Adventures and Magi...

By Caroline_Fangirl7

Dipper thought his summer couldn't get any worse. When a certain one-eyed triangle shows up again, Dipper rea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 47

2.3K 122 74
By Caroline_Fangirl7

Bill woke up a little earlier than both the twins the next morning, keeping them asleep with a hint of magic. Just enough time to set everything up. For Dipper and him it would start romantic, then maybe they could do whatever Shooting Star wanted to, since she loved lively parties. He nodded, preparing the atmosphere. Candles for their bedroom, along with some cute heart-shaped paper. Downstairs in the throne room was the giant "Happy Birthday" sign. Bill double-checked everything before walking back to bed and wrapping his arms around the younger male. "Hey, Pine Tree. It's time to wake up," he whispered.

Dipper felt the warmth first, hearing Bill's voice pull him out of slumber. He was more rested than ever, and it was apparent in how easily he opened his eyes, smile gracing his face at the sight of the blond. He affectionately leaned into him, the air around them buzzing with an excited, wonderful energy. "Good morning," the brunet breathed, laughing from the mood alone. His attention never left his lover.

Bill beamed, enjoying the blissful heat they shared."Happy birthday, Pine Tree." He chuckled, kissing him lovingly to start off the day. I love you.

Ah, Bill . . . Dipper relished the moment, flushing slightly as admiration and anticipation collected within him. He couldn't believe how lucky he really was. How blessed he was to have Bill. No present could top being Bill Cipher's true love. Though, those weren't anything to complain about. The recently-made teen gave a joyful grin, hopping up to barrel the older male in a tighter hug. "Thank you! I love you! Man, I already feel awesome!"

Bill chuckled as his heart fluttered, holding him tightly and melting into the hug. "They say how you start the day is important, kid. Figured I should start off with a bang." He smiled, only wanting more affection if that was possible. Today's a big day too. For multiple reasons.

The best. Dipper kissed Bill's cheek, blushing while his gaze met the former triangle's golden one. He held their embrace a tad longer, finally glancing around the bedroom. He nearly cracked up laughing, the lovey-dovey style both funny and sending indulgent waves of electricity to his core. Strange mix. "I can't wait. Let me get ready real fast!"

Bill giggled, slowly letting go of the younger. "Alright, Pine Tree. Go ahead. I'll let you get ready . . . though . . ." The blond thought for a minute, snapping his fingers, and a golden glow surrounded the brunet. Bill was able to magically transform his love's clothes into nicer ones, fix his hair, and make him feel clean. "Way faster." He beamed as the glow diminished. "Different, huh, kid?"

"Heck. Woah. Oh my gosh," he said, grinning from ear to ear. "That was much more efficient. Thanks, Bill."

"Welcome! Let's go see your sister, wish her happy birthday as well." Bill snapped his fingers again, changing his own clothes, the vivid yellow color standing out. "All ready." He offered his hand.

Smiling cheerily, Dipper wrapped his hand around the other's, immensely adoring everything about the moment. "We'll surprise her. She's always woken me up," he said. And you look amazing, by the way. This really is amazing so far.

Thanks, Pine Tree, Bill responded, cheeks rosy as they walked across the hall to Mabel's room.

The boy felt giddy as he grasped the door's handle, anticipating the look on her face when they gave her a welcome. It would be fantastic. Going in . . . now! Together, they went inside, Dipper whooping a morning greeting. "Happy birthday, Mabel!"

The girl's eyes suddenly popped open, a sleepy beam traversing her expression. "How did you wake up before me? Happy birthday, teen bro! I say 'teen' because we're teenagers!"

"Skills!" her sibling laughed, squeezing Bill's hand.

Bill chuckled and returned the squeeze. "Hey, Shooting Star. Happy birthday."

"Looking sharp, Billy!" she giggled, sitting up and poking Waddles from sleep. "You two have anything . . . set for the day? Ha! Ha!"

Bill titled his head. "Not sure what you mean by that, but we are going to stay together all day!" He pulled Dipper close to his side for emphasis.

The prince's stomach gave a pleasurable flip, grateful shades of pink dancing across his visage. He really couldn't wait.

"Aww! That's gonna be spectacular!" she exclaimed, flashing her braces. "I'll need about half the time my brother takes in the bathroom to get ready, so you guys can go ahead and make out or whatever."

Dipper flushed defiantly. "You are the one who takes forever, not me!"

"Your private BABBA cover concerts outdo me by a long shot," she snickered mischievously.

The brunet threw his spare hand into the air, embarrassed. "That doesn't count, Mabel!"

Bill watched the twins bicker, a smile on his lips. At least they didn't hate him anymore. Things were perfect now. "Both of you take long in the bathroom." The blond rolled his eye. "Go get ready, Shooting Star." He waved her off.

Not fair, Dipper retorted, though he was beaming. He locked his gaze on Bill. Wanna enjoy ourselves until she's done?

Do I? Bill laughed, leading the other back to their romantically candle-lit room. "And . . . we're alone. Your sister can't tease you now. Though it's funny to watch your face turn red." He smirked.

"I'm sure it is," he smiled, his attempt at being unmoved thwarted by the emotion already floating in the air. Gosh, did Bill's grin make his knees go weak. "Aside . . . from 'protecting' me, do . . . you . . . ah, want to . . ."

"Yes?" Bill encouraged him to continue with his thoughts, smile unwavering. "I mean, I would like to kiss you a bunch. And we could cuddle too," he suggested, chuckling.

The mention had Dipper blushing harder, a softer parallel laugh tickling his throat, heart beginning to race. "I would love that, but I meant to . . . uh," the teen trailed, instinctively a little nervous. Even though there was absolutely no reason to be — and he knew it. His flush deepened. "I meant to ask you if . . . you . . . wanted to . . . be my boyfriend? Ah, if we're not yet. I mean, I guess it makes sense if you're wanting this Weirdmageddon royalty thing to be the only . . . er, wow, I can't believe I'm actually saying this." Dipper laughed once more, affection and worry equally bouncing within him. You can forget it . . . unless you want to. It won't change too much, anyway, I think. I love you.

The demon laughed, amused by how flustered Dipper was. It was adorable! He grinned, taking the other's hand and giving it a kiss like a true gentleman. "Does that answer your question? I mean, might as well make our love official by the traditions of your world. I'll be your boyfriend, Pine Tree." He leaned in and kissed Dipper sweetly.

Delight flooded every one of the brunet's senses as he returned the exceptional caress of his lips with his own, raw amazement bursting inside of him, drawing his body closer to his boyfriend's. His boyfriend's. It made it all the better. They were together. Really together. And he was Bill's and Bill was his. Dipper nearly lost himself in the sheer ecstasy of it, passionate, completely for his soulmate. By the first break, the teen's eyes glistened lovingly, smile permanent, blushing vibrantly. "It's Mason. My real name," he admitted, knowing that the blond wholly deserved the mention. "Mason Pines."

Bill beamed, cheeks flushed pink. "It's a beautiful name. After all, the Freemasons are my cult that formed a few centuries ago. Just proves we were meant to be together, kid," he sighed, cuddling into the younger. "Names hold power, Mason, especially for demons. I, unfortunately, cannot tell you my real name, but just know I fully trust you."

A happy shiver went through him. Never in his past did he think his name was beautiful. But Bill saying it . . . made it seem so. He grinned, compassion swirling with his wonder. "Thank you. I . . . well, Bill Cipher's a nice name to go by," he said, hugging him tighter. "You've made me love it more than any other."

Bill smiled, laughing as he leaned close once again. "I probably won't call you by that name too often. But I might surprise you," he teased, kissing him again, this time more passionately.

Dipper half-moaned, half-squealed into it, blissfully soaring yet grounded to the older all the same. Impossibly, sharing affection with his boyfriend made it ten times the better. Heat warmed his everything, the wet perfection of Bill's mouth intensely ravishing. His thoughts grew quickly into an adoring haze of devotion, alighting his nerves on magnificent fire.

Desiring to be closer, Bill didn't stop even until his lungs burned, the world around them dissolving. In his mind it was only them, two lovers, kissing forever.

Mutual, the boy wouldn't have complained if that were the case, focusing fully on the former triangle. Miraculous feelings coursed through his system, seconds indulged like hours, until he was a little confused to find that he'd quit, gasping for air. His were cheeks so bright that rosy was an understatement. Laughing softly, breathlessly, he let himself rest against Bill, shaking his head in a nuzzle. "This is so . . . awesome. It's the best thing . . . ever, you know?"

"Glad you enjoy this as much as me," the older male replied breathlessly. His heart fluttered in his chest. "I really wanted your birthday to be the best and most memorable. You won't get to turn thirteen again." Bill smiled.

Dipper smiled in return, beaming. "You're going to make this impossible to top, huh?" He laughed, flushed, infinitely thankful.

That was when a knock came at their door, the repeated taps of a melody. "Ding-dong!" Mabel sang from the other side.

Bill chuckled and snapped his fingers, the door opening for Mabel since he didn't want to get up. The blond wrapped his arms tighter around Dipper so the younger would stay with him. "Hey, Shooting Star."

"D'awww," she sing-songed, skipping merrily over to them, eyes scanning the room. "Oooh, this is romantic. Kinda impressive. Seven out of ten. You could try shirtless next time. That'll give bro-bro the hots."

The brunet coughed in order to mask his reaction, the image alone making him blush brightly. Darn, that would be hot. Oh.

Mabel chortled.

Bill blushed too, snickering. "Thanks for the advice, kiddo." He looked at Dipper with a mischievous expression. Maybe next time we will!

He hummed exasperatedly, squeezing Bill a tiny bit closer. Ehhhhh? He couldn't exactly protest. Too much.

"If you keep on hugging adorably then I'm going to have to resort to scrapbooking," she warned, grinning.

Bill rolled his eyes, kissing the younger's cheek. "Typical Shooting Star," he muttered.

It's not like we aren't going to get plenty of that today or anything, Dipper beamed, loving the tingling aftermath of Bill's affection. "Might as well get on with the day, right?"

"Yeah. A few big things to do today," the king agreed. Slowly unraveling his arms from the prince, he allowed their hands to keep contact.

Mabel took a hold of Dipper's other, tugging him — and with him, Bill — as she charged excitedly from the bedroom, laughing. "Onwards!"

Her brother was both exhilarated and surprised when she so easily dragged them along. He almost felt bad for holding onto his boyfriend's hand as they sped across the hall, somehow picking up Waddles along the way. She was nonstop. But he was laughing too.

"Woah!" Bill exclaimed, getting pulled along with them. He expected this from the female twin, but it was still exhilarating.

"I have no idea where I'm going!" the girl exclaimed once they made it down the stairs, taken in giggles. Waddles oinked in alarm as she suddenly swerved around. "Where's the party gonna be?"

"The throne room?" It came out of more of a question then a statement. Bill wasn't sure, since she could probably make a party happen about anywhere.

"You guys want a sweet-snack-tastic breakfast first? Or! We can go dance! To practice for a bigger dance! I saw those weirdo monsters out there yesterday. Maybe they want to dance! With everybody! We totally have to set up a bunch of party games first. Can we invite peeps from the Shack? I wanna rock it out with the girls! Teen-style!" she babbled joyously, guessing her way to the throne room. "Hey, maybe we can go flying again! That was fun!"

"Uh." Bill glanced at Dipper, a few better ideas coming into mind. "Look, Shooting Star, you can plan whatever party you want, but Pine Tree and I have to do some other things." Mostly exchanging kisses and presents, but there was one other thing Bill had hoped to do that day. The dream demon wanted to be free. Badly. I think we should have our last conversation with Fordsy . . .

Mabel visibly deflated. "Oh . . ."

Dipper bit his lip, torn. I know. But . . . Mabel really wanted to spend the day together with us. This is the only thirteenth birthday she's going to get. It wouldn't be fair for her to spend it away from us. Can't we let her enjoy it? Just until later? Ford isn't going anywhere. I promise I'll have you free by the end of the day.

Bill hesitated, gazing between the two as he debated it. He did want them both to be happy on their birthday, but . . . he was so close to freedom and he didn't want to wait much longer. He was excited and anxious for the moment the barrier would collapse, liberating him and his weirdness. Dipper promised him. Patience. Good rewards come to those who wait, Bill reminded himself, turning back to Dipper with a smile. "Alright. We can celebrate a bit."

The brunet beamed thankfully, relieved. "Yay!"

Mabel brightened too, gasping. "Yay!" she cheerily repeated, smirking. "I see what you did there, bro."

He gave a lopsided smile. "You did?"

"Like I'd miss the puppy-dog eyes trick," she said, joy returned. The girl looked ahead. "Oh! We're here!"

Bill rolled his eye. As if puppy-dog eyes work on me.

Dipper chuckled, pleasantly taking in the scene, noting the big, cheesy "Happy Birthday!" banner. "Remind you of anything, Mabel?"

"Uh-huh! This is like a weirded-out version of birthday parties at home," she responded, letting go of his hand to dance Waddles around in spinny circles.

The prince smiled. It's really nice, Bill.

Glad you like it, kid. The blond watched the girl for a moment and then pulled Dipper closer to his side, grinning.

The action prompted a laugh and a blush, the teen smiling slyly. "Guessing you already want to show off?"

"Oh, you know me so well."

Dipper's expression dripped with affection for the gorgeous monarch, anticipation sending energetic sparks down to his toes. He knew things were about to get more amazing. It was always a thrill.

Bill led off, dancing in a stylistic rhythm in front of Mabel, his form moving swimmingly with Dipper's. He brought his head closer, tilting in a fast-paced gesture of emotion, the music all in feeling. It became timeless, the constant high, the excellency of being able to share in their complementary talents.

The brunet's heart was thumping wildly, flushed with passion, simply enjoying the way their bodies twirled and flowed together as they stepped through the routine. He was giddy, exuberant on the feel of how natural and fun the moves came, getting creative when he could, Bill's handsome visage a surefire cause for palpitating adorations. Their faces were so near. He could just . . . kiss him.

The blond's face turned red, his pulse fluttering faster as he read the kid's mind. Bill leaned in, kissing him lovingly as soon as their faces touched, having dipped into finality. I love you, Pine Tree.

The resulting reward was infinitely intoxicating, causing the younger to snap his eyes shut, responding with a tender fervor, humming Bill's name like sweetened honey dripping between their lips. Very descriptive. Very nice. His entire exciting existence was an especially exceptional metaphor of extraordinary, enamouring endeavors of love. Say that ten times fast. It was just about how he felt, drowned in the decadence, before Mabel's ear-piercing commentary threatened to do exactly that.

"I GOT THAT ON VIDEO TOO!" she shrieked, waving her camera as the prince broke the kiss — perhaps breaking down after all Bill's classy affections — to look at her. "I didn't know you guys were so . . . into it!" She started laughing. "Oops! I did it again!"

Dipper shook his head, hugging his boyfriend tightly, flustered and entertained by her antics. "I love Bill Cipher. What else can I say?"

Bill was amused as well, but also still recovering from the kiss, breath taken away from the sheer intensity of their love. Lips parted slightly to catch his breath, the male beamed at Dipper. "And I love Mason Pines," he said, signifying to Mabel the extent of their confidence in each other. Next time, our kisses will be more private and intimate.

Blushing harder, the female's brother gave Bill a final squeeze, putting a bit of space for a breather, smile wide, their hands still wrapped together. "Oh yeah, we're officially boyfriends, so . . . there's that, too."

Mabel's jaw might have as well been on the floor, eyes above cloud-nine. "What. The. OH MY GINORMOUS-GUMMY-GUMDROPS!" she about exploded, Waddles startling on the floor. "Dipper never tells anybody his real name! Like . . . never! You two are undeniably soulmates! I call it!"

Bill chuckled, trying to steal small kisses from the younger male. "I guess that's what love does. We trust each other." He grinned happily, cheeks flushed.

"And make breathing difficult," Dipper added with a meaningful look at the blond, laughing, which didn't make things much better. He tried to pull Bill along instead, preferably giving him a second to clear his mind of their all-embracing affections. "I like Mabel's idea about a birthday breakfast. Why don't we have that now?"

"Sure!" Bill beamed, clapping his hands together as a nicely decorated table appeared, a huge variety of breakfast foods on top. "Happy birthday, Pines twins! Eat all ya' want!"

"Donuts!" Mabel squealed, giving one to her pig, who gladly accepted the offering. She tried a donut herself, smiling widely. "Mmm! Magical donuts!"

Dipper grinned. "They're always great. Bill knows his molecules," he praised, making a set of chairs appear and sitting down, enjoying a cup of orange juice.

Bill gladly sat next to Dipper, eating a donut himself. "Not bad." He smiled. Really, I'm flattered. The blond could already feel that it was going to be a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 3K 30
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines fanfiction] Since the first summer Dipper and Mabel spent in Gravity Falls they've been going back every year. Now the tw...
72.6K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...
45.8K 1.5K 23
Gravity Falls is a small town. A small and very religious town. And in small towns word gets around pretty quickly. And when suddenly a young lord mo...
439K 16.6K 26
{Spoilers} Book 1 (Y/N) was finally back in Gravity Falls where she could catch up with her old friends and see what had changed since her last visit...