Tom Felton Imagines

By Aidanturnerimagines

This book is for Tom Felton and all of his characters' imagines. Enjoy! More

IMAGINE: Draco asking you to the Yule Ball
IMAGINE: Meeting Draco
IMAGINE: Draco being you partner to the Yule Ball
IMAGINE: Comforting Draco
IMAGINE: Draco changing sides at the Battle of Hogwarts
IMAGINE: Draco and Harry fighting over you
IMAGINE: You, Draco's sister, dying
IMAGINE: Draco disapproving of your relationship with Harry
IMAGINE: Draco being jealous
IMAGINE: Falling in love with Draco
IMAGINE: Draco avoiding you after the Battle of Hogwarts
IMAGINE: Meeting Draco's parents
IMAGINE: Draco making a promise to you
IMAGINE: Draco Having a Crush on You

IMAGINE: Draco and you falling in love

13K 352 135
By Aidanturnerimagines

     You stare out the window, your chin placed on your crossed arms. You watch fat rain drops stream down the window and you heave a deep sigh, frowning. You were planning on going to a broomstick class outside, but since it's storming, the class got cancelled. You sigh.

     "If you keep sighing and frowning like that, you're going to lines." Draco points out, watching you. You turn your head to look at him. You're the only ones in the room.

     "What?" You ask your friend and crush.

     He points to your mouth. "You keep frowning. You're going to get wrinkles around your mouth." He says.

     Your eyebrows draw. "Okay..." You trail off.

     "That too. Don't draw your eyebrows. It creates lines." Draco says.

     Your face clears of any emotion at all. "Draco, I'm sure if I do anything, it will create wrinkles. It's s way of life." You state.

      He shrugs. "Just trying to help you from aging too early." He says, leaning back in his chair.

     "Thanks." You mutter, rolling your eyes, before turning back to look out the window.

     "You know, we can still go flying outside. The rain doesn't have to stop us." Draco says.

     You scoff and turn around to face him completely. "Go flying? In the rain?" You question, crossing your arms.

     "Yeah, why not?" He replies nonsensically.

     You bite your lip. "Isn't that kind of dangerous?" You ask.

     "Y/N, what's life without a little danger?" He asks, roughly sinking a punch in your arm. You suck in a breath and rub your arm.

     "Come on, what do you say?" Draco asks, his gray eyes alight. You take a deep breath and let it, a small smile hovering over your lips.

---

     As soon as you step outside, you're drenched. It's nearly dark outside.

     "Are you sure this is such a good idea?" You practically shout to Draco, trying to be heard over the rain.

     "It's fine, Y/N. This'll be fun!" He shouts back, his blonde hair plastered against his forehead. He throws you a smile and you stare at him, your eyes wide.

     You grip your broom and swallow. "Up!" You exclaim. The next second, you're off. You squeal and grip on to the broom.

     "Wohoo! Y/N!" Draco cheers, before following you. You squint as the rain pelts you. You weave in between trees as lightning flashes across the sky, thunder soon following.

     "You're doing great, Y/N!" Draco exclaims. You let a smile split across your face and you let out a breath of relief. The wind picks up and you become rigid, your smile vanishing.

     "I-I think we should land, Draco. The wind is picking up and I can't really see anything!" You call to him.

     "No, no, it's okay, Y/N! We'll be fine!" Draco replies. You squint, practically flying blind.

     By time you can see it, it's already too late to pull up. You scream in horror as you crash into a tree.

     "Y/N!" Draco shrieks.

     You slide off your broomstick as you fall. You hit the limbs of the tree and try to hold on to them, yet fail. Everything is too wet to get a good grip. Branches scratch your face as pain wracks your body. As soon as you hit the grass, everything immediately goes dark.

     "No, no, no, no, no, no, no." Draco breathes in horror, safely landing his broom.

     He runs over to your battered unconscious body and holds his breath. He feels like throwing up. He turns you over and lets his fingers press against your neck. He waits for a heartbeat. Once he feels the slow, thump against his fingers, his breath leaves him in a rush.

     Draco collapses on to the ground and gingerly picks up your limp body into his arms. "Oh, Y/N." He moans, tears coming to his eyes. "Please be okay." He begs, shakily standing.

     Draco runs back to Hogwarts. "Hey! Somebody help me!" He screams once he's inside.

     Albus Dumbledore comes running and pulls up short when he sees Draco and you. "What's happened?" He asks lowly, slowly moving over to Draco.

     "It's all my fault." Draco sobs as Severus Snape dashes to his side. Severus's mouth slips open as he looks at the cuts across your face.

     "Quick, we need to get her to the doctor." Dumbledore says, ushering Draco along. Students gather around, murmuring and muttering to each other.

---

     Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape stare at Draco as the doctor looks over you in another room.

     "What happened?" Severus asks.

     Draco sniffs and brushes away the onslaught of tears. "Y/N was upset because she wasn't able to go to the broomstick class outside today since it was raining. I stupidly told her that we could still go flying outside. She didn't want to, I know she didn't. But we went anyways. It was too dark to see anything when we were flying. Y/N told me she wanted to stop flying but I ushered her to go on." He explains. "A-and that's when she hit the tree." He hiccups, before burying his face in his hands, muffled sobs escaping his mouth. Severus and Albus glance at each other.

     "I-I don't want anything to happen to her. It's all my fault and I know it is. I'm so sorry." Draco sobs.

     "Let's just hope that Y/N is going to be okay." Severus murmurs.

     A while later the doctor exits out of the room. Severus, Draco, and Albus all stand.

     "How is she?" Draco asks.

     "I was able to stitch up some of the deep cuts on her legs and face; and the rest of the cuts will heal by themselves. Miraculously Y/N didn't break anything. I'd say that was from her hitting the tree limbs. They broke her fall." The doctor answers, though clearly hiding something.

     Draco's eyebrows draw. "You're holding something back from us. What is it?" He asks.

     "Y/N's brain suffered a lot of damage. I don't how mentally stable she will be when she wakes... or if she wakes. There's a possibility she's brain dead." The doctor says grimly.

     "No." Draco breathes, stumbling back into a chair. Dumbledore rubs his mouth, blinking rapidly to keep the tears in check. Severus just stares at the doctor, his jaw open slightly.

     The doctor clears his throat. "You can see Y/N whenever you'd like. Talking to her may wake her up." He says. Draco holds his head in his hands, tears blurring his vision.

---

     Draco sits by your bedside, holding your hand. "Hey, Y/N." He says, his voice hoarse. It's been a week since you've been in a coma and there's no sign of you waking up. Draco has spent most of his time, for the past week, with you.

     "I, uh, I miss you." Draco whispers, sniffing. "I miss you a lot and I want you back. I'm so sorry for pushing you into doing something you didn't want to do. I just thought we could have fun together. I'm so sorry I was so stupid. This is all my fault. The reason why you're laying there, fighting for your life, is my fault." He cries.

     "Please forgive me, Y/N. Please forgive me and please wake up. I don't want to imagine a world without you." He whispers shakily.

     "I love you." He states, surprising himself. Draco rests his head on your bed. "I love you, Y/N." He weeps.

     Your fingers move through Draco's hair as he sobs. "You know if you keep crying like that, you're going to get lines." You croak out.

     Draco's sobbing immediately ceases. He lifts his head. "Y/N?!" He says incredulously.

     "Hey." You murmur, smiling sleepily.

     "Y/N!" He exclaims, pulling you in to his arms. You suck in a sharp breath as pain runs through your body.

       "Oh, oh, oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Draco breathes, setting you back down.

      "How do you feel? How's your head?" He asks.

     "It's okay." You answer. "I heard what you said—about you saying your sorry, and I forgive you, Draco."

     "I will never stop apologizing, Y/N. I almost killed you." He says.

     "Please, you can stop apologizing. That's going to get really boring really quickly. I've been listening to you apologize for the past week. I think I'm kind of set for life." You reply, smiling.

      "You heard everything I was saying for the past week?" Draco inquires.

     "Yeah." You sigh. He bows his head, blushing.

     You slide your hand into his. "I love you too, Draco." You whisper.

     He looks up at you in shock. "Y-you do?" He asks. You nod slightly.

     Draco leans forward and plants a gentle kiss on your lips. He leans over you and smiles, biting his lip. You smile back and kiss him again.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.9K 69
If you like warming settings and cleverly sweet characters, continue. Small apartment, small workplace, small social life... Having the day off and r...
13.7K 320 52
''And the first thing he looked at was you. Stunning. You were absolutely stunning.'' || One shots for the crazy Draco fan girls (I'm one of them.) (...
7.1K 153 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...
2M 38.6K 61
Draco Malfoy fluff imagines May involve swearing I can do requests Tumblr thanx