Suite Nightmares

Da cherrybox18

I was a normal kid... Well, normal enough I guess. And I was... Hmm... You know what? No! You deserve the tru... Altro

Birthday Bash
Welcome to the Family
He Came Back
I Thought It Was 'Mother Knows Best'
One Is Just Not Enough
There's More To Come
Is Insane The Right Word?
Don't Be Scared...
It's Only Me
Play Date
Nightguard... Why Does That Exist?
These Are My Friends
The Nightmare Continues
All I See Is Red
Meet Fredbear
The Conspiracy
Why Won't They Leave?
Tomorrow Is Another Day
The Phone Call
Jeremy's Back
The Invitation
Nightmare Pt.1
Nightmare Pt. 2
Is This The End? Pt. 1
Is This The End? Pt. 2
Welcome To The (Last) Party
Just a Little Something
Look Who's The Nightguard Now
Author's Note

Five Nights Of What?

287 7 2
Da cherrybox18

Hello, it's Sam again! Have you ever stayed up all night, afraid of something killing you in your sleep? I guess you can get a little shut eye, but be careful!

12AM:

That's the time my mind thought was a good time to wake up. I found that a little hard to believe. Maybe my body sensed something but I didn't. I decided to check my surroundings. I grabbed my flashlight from beside me and pulled my sheets off. I climb out of my bed and tip-toe my way around; looking in all the rooms. No matter where I looked, nothing was there. I guess it's all in my head. Once I was convinced that no animatronics had showed up, I made my way back to bed. I turn off the light and lay down on my pillow; closing my eyes once again.

1AM:

One hour? Just one hour I managed to sleep. Dumb brain, let my dreams just be fake. Dreams aren't real! Robots aren't going to kill me! Although just to please my haunted thoughts, I decided to check all the rooms again.

Closet? Nothing.

Walk-in closet? Nothing.

Ensuite? Nothing again!

Seriously, there's no one here! Why do I keep waking up? I ignored my brain again and went back to sleep, hoping I'll wake up when the sun shows itself.

5AM:

I bolted up in bed to a banging sound. I started to shake in fear. Is it them? Are they actually here? I decided that it would be best if I confirmed the the presence of the bang. So, with my flashlight in hand; body as close to me as possible, I waited for the noise to be heard. Half an hour passed and I was about to lose hope, that is when I heard the same sound coming from the bathroom. I jumped in realization... there was something, or someone, in the house! I wanted to hide in my covers forever but if I don't do something, I'll be dead by dawn.

I shined my flashlight across the room, which lit the ensuite a bit. It wasn't much to see what could possibly be in there. Desperate to find the mystery hidden in the room, I got down from my bed and walked to the bathroom door; shining the flashlight around the room. This was the first time I got the full view and detail in the room. After the door, there was a toilet to the left and a table to the right with two fancy, glass sinks. Further ahead there was a shower without a tub. The bathtub was separate with a flower pattern curtain, but I pointed my light at it and saw something as well. It was a shadow, like a silhouette, behind the curtain. It was tall and had cat ears, but was still. Is that who I think it is? I slowly walked closer to the tub, getting ready to face the worst. The closer I got, the more fear creeped inside me. I stayed at the curtain, staring straight at the shadow.

A loud beeping sound shook me from my thoughts. I turn my head quickly to face out the bathroom door; at my bed. On the table beside it there was an alarm clock, going off. From where I was I could still read the time perfectly...

6AM

The alarm soon stopped and I brought my focus back to the bathtub. To my surprise and relief, the shadow was gone. I was really confused of what happened that night. Maybe I should tell Grandma about this. Then again, she might do something crazy again; I really don't want that to happen. I'll just keep this to myself for now.

As I made my way out of the bathroom, the sun was starting to shine into my room; making it brighter. I turned off my flashlight and put it back under my pillow. I decided that it would be best if I got ready for the day and just try to get that experience out of my mind.

I walked over to my dresser and opened my shirt drawer. To my surprise, my Foxy plushy was there; staring at me. I shrieked and backed my hands away, but then chuckled it off. Very funny, Grandpa. I lifted Foxy out of my shirt pile and gave him a hug.

"You keep popping out of no where," I said, "Grandpa just wants to scare me and I guess you're his first choice. I promise you Foxy, he can't make me forget."

I got ready for school and left for my bus, remembering to bring Foxy this time.

Let's just hope that this is a promise I will keep. I don't want to discover the consequences.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

71.3K 1.5K 26
You're a teenager with the love of dancing. As a child, you competed in community dancing competitions with all your friends. Your mother and father...
19K 317 36
Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and Autumn moon is bright. My name is (Y/N)...
164K 4.2K 46
You were an excellent kid. Everyone noticed this. Your parents especially. They would take you to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You loved going there. T...
31.9K 1K 23
(tw: description contains self-harm, bullying, death, and a small mention of drugs) "Woah, look at her eyes!" "What a freak." "Is that even normal?" ...