My Cuts Are What I Had Before...

By BeMadHatter5318

His mom died...... His dad died..... Ever since Uni was 2 he's been abused by his uncle. He feels worthless a... More

Chapter 1: First day
Chapter 2: "New friends and old friends"
Ok so...
Chapter 4: I-I almost...why?!
IMPORTANT QUESTION
I can't...I'm so sorry
Chapter 5: Too Many Cuts
QUESTION THEN SPOILER
Chapter 6:Don't let me break

Chapter 3: School troubles

655 32 142
By BeMadHatter5318

What should I call Uni's split personality? If you have a name for them please comment it cause I have no ideas!

Uni's POV

As me and Nick were walking down the halls I saw people staring at me a whispering to eachother. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't. I kept imagining people beating me up and calling me names. I am so terrified. Well we could easily just kill them and take over this school. No! Leave me alone!

Nick: "Uni are you ok? You look kinda pale"

Uni: "Huh? Oh Y-Yea I'm f-fine"

Nick: "Are you sure?"

With a worried look on his face he put his hand on my forehead to probably chack if I had a fever or something. I move back to get his hand off my forehead.

Uni: "........yeah I'm s-sure"

He then looks at me with a straight face and sighs.

Nick: "Ok...I trust you"

Nick's POV

I know he's lying. Uni always lies about how he feels. I don't know why though. Can't he tell me whats wrong?....!

I came out of my thoughts and kept walking with Uni. I started noticing people staring at him as if he was a freak! Just because he has an eye patch and blue hair doesn't mean he's wierd people! I wish I could say that outloud but knowing Uni he would just be embarrassed and humiliated. Even though I can't say that I can still give people death glares. I bring Uni closer to me to make him feel safe. I am like his brother so it's like a brotherly hug.

Uni's POV

Me and Nick were still walking to my class. This is a really long hallway! How big is this school anyways? I'll ask Nick!

As I look at Nick and began to open my mouth I see him giving glares to everyone that was looking at me. Nick also held me close in a brotherly way. I blush by embarrassment. He can be so embarrassing sometimes!

Cory's POV

After seeing Uni and Nick walk to together into the school I started to get angry but at the same time I felt crushed. Maybe they are dating. What chance do have to date a guy like Uni? But I won't think that! I am determined to find out if they are dating!
(I guess you can say Cory is...filled with DETERMINATION. No? Ok *walks to the dark corner in her room*)

Everybody stood there quietly looking at the floor not daring to say one word. Honestly I didn't want to say anything either. I had too many questions in my head to say anything.

Jess's POV

Nobody said a word. I felt too guilty to say a word. I can't believe we scared someone by asking them questions. We are too curious sometimes!

After a couple of minutes of silence I finally had the courage to speak up.

Jess: "Now I feel bad"

Everyone just looked at me then slowly looked back at the ground.

Jin: "Yeah...me too"

Jin said while kicking a small little pebble that was in front of him to Adam's feet.

Adam: "I can't believe we scared him"

He said kicking the small pebble that was in front of him past Jin.

Barney: "Wes should gos apologizes"

Shelby: "We should do apologize at lunch"

Max: "Shelby's Right...we should"

We all stood there quietly until the bell rung. We all went our different ways to class without a single word coming out of our mouths.

Before the bell rung
Uni's POV

After a really long walk we finally made it to the first class just in time too. I heard the bell ring. I take a deep breath then look at Nick. He gave me a warm smile.

Nick: "Ready?"

I take a few seconds of silence before answering. Then I return the smile.

(I'm just thinking about this moment in some sort of anime. I feel like it has happened in anime but I just don't know!)

Uni: "Ready"

Me and Nick walk in at the same time and see people staring at us and others are giving us wierd looks. My smile disappears and had turned into a straight face. I spot two empty seats in the back row and slowly walk towards them and Nick follows.

I walk with my head half way down and look back at the people who looked at me. I didn't give them disgusted faces or glares I just gave them small little smiles. I might as well try and have a good reputation. Plus I don't like harming people.....I-I think......I hope.

When I was about to bring up the seat a brown haired boy with a blue shirt that had a gaming control on it slammed his hand on the desk. He gave me a cold hard glare and I just looked at him with fear in my eyes.

???: "This is MY seat. So get a different one loser!"

I stay silent and look down at the ground with both hands in the front of me locked together. I try and stay calm to not get on my bad side.

If only there was one whole part of my mind. I want to be free from the darkness inside me. I just want to get ride of him. I want my past to be erased. Oh Uni...silly stupid idiotic Uni...our past will never be erased....and you should know that by the many times you tried to hide it. But I don't want this life! I will get rid of you! Oh I'm sorry but you NEVER WILL! You can't erase the past Uni. It never gets erased no matter how many times you try! Just......leave me alone... Just know that I'll always be there when you want to MURDER.

I get back into reality to see both Nick and the guy fighting. I stand there for a quick second frozen in fear before trying to break the fight. Where is the teacher when you need them?!

Before the fight
Nick's POV

I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. WHAT. TIM. JUST. SAID. TO UNI! That is the last straw!

Nick: "Back off Tim!"

I shoved him a bit trying to show him to go away.

(I don't know why Tim is the bad guy here but just roll with it)

Tim: "Oh does zombie face want to start a fight?"

Tim said in a mocking voice with a smirk on his face. Sometimes I think he wants to die!(Hehehe)

I can't stand him. That's it! It time to show Tim a little lesson of what happens if you mess with my bro...

The next thing I knew I had Tim by the collar and sent him a death glare. He starts to struggle out of my grasp until he finally broke free. Everyone in the class surrounded us to watch the fight, all except Uni. He just stood there with a kind of angry expression on his face as if he was talking to someone inside his head. He tried to punch me in the face but I dodged it. (Sans style! *puts shades on* 😎). I slap him leaving a red mark across his face.

As Tim tries to punch in the gut Uni gets in the middle of our fight.

Uni: "Guys sto-!!!!"

Before Uni could finish his sentence he gets punched on his side by Tim. Uni then fell to the floor holding on to the side of his stomach. I took a quick glimse at Tim to see him smirking. I then helped Uni up to his feet.

Teacher: "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!"

Everyone then faced to the front of the class to see an angry teacher.

Tim: "They started it Miss!"

Tim said in an innocent voice as he pointed to me and Uni. Why you little-!

Tim: "When I was trying to find a seat they started calling me names. When I told them I didn't want to fight they started to shove me around and then I accidentally pushed one of them. I am sorry Miss!"

She looked at Tim then at me and Uni . She sighed then focused her eyes on me and Uni once again.

Teacher: "I'll see Mr. Barbarian and Mr. Comics after class, now all of you please take a seat"

That little brat! One day he will get himself killed just by acting like that!

Uni's POV

As everyone took a seat Nick walked to the far left corner of the room in the back that had two empty seats and I followed. As he took a seat I still stood. He looked at me questionably and I raised my hand and looked in the front of class to look at the teacher. She noticed that my hand was up then deeply sighed.

Teacher: "What is it now Mr. Comics?" she said with an annoyed tone in her voice.

I put my hand down and waited for a couple of seconds before answering to make sure I want to do what I'm about to do.

Uni: "C-Can I go to the restroom please?"

I noticed the hesitation in my voice and impatiently wait for an answer.

Teacher: "Yes you may go"

I nod my head and look at Nick. He gave me a face of disapproval. I walk to the door and without hesitation I walk out and head straight to the bathroom.

WARNING: THIS IS WHERE THE CUTTING STARTS!

Before walking inside the restroom I took a quick peek inside to make sure no one was in there. I walk in and go in one of the stalls. I look at my sketch book and slowly glide my hand on the gray bland color remebering how old it is. I open up to the last page where I hide one of my blades. I look at the blade and slowly take it out of my book. I slowly run my finger on the sharp point of the blade admiring it. I look at my wrist and slowly put the blade on my wrist. I make the first cut and look at my crimson blood dripping off my wrist and onto the floor. I then start with my next cut.

Loser
Idiot
Nerd
Wimp
Cutter
Fat
Ugly
Freak
Nobody even cares about me
A nobody
Someone everybody hates
A Monster

CUTTING SCENE OVER

As I make the last cut I look at the floor stained with my crimson blood then back to my wrist. I sigh knowing that I can't make more cuts because I'm in school. I deserve this anyways. I was never worthy of having a good life.....Childhood....Friends.

I take some of the toilet paper and clean my blade and wrist to get rid of my blood. I then clean the floor and put my blade back and pull my sleeve down to cover up my scars. I walk out the restroom without looking back....
============================
Ok so thats all I could write for this chapter hope you enjoyed and peace ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 195 44
[COMPLETED] (I respect there lives and think they are perfect the way they are. This is just for fun/entertainment) There is some smut, violence an...
47.7K 2K 33
Title is self explainable. This story includes Adam, Red, Max, Ross, Barney, Jess, Ashley Marie, and Shubble (Shelby) •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...
350K 9K 97
★#2 IN MITHZAN★ ★#212 IN FANFICTION★ #5 IN SKYDOESMINECRAFT After a MONTH, you can finally move into your office at Sky Media. Adam asked you to join...
216K 5.2K 64
Welcome to my SkyMedia One Shots :) I will be doing X Reader; no personal or ships in this book Also leave requests/ideas so I can write and avoid sl...