Sun and Moon Chronicles (Poke...

Autorstwa LillianDuncan

Sixteen year old Lillian Duncan and current champion of Kalos and head of the infiltration organization; An o... Więcej

Prologue: Protection
Chapter One: A new beginning
Chapter Two: The Hiest
Chapter Three: Caught
Chapter four: The new kid across the street
Chapter Six: Team Skull's beautiful queen
Chapter Seven: Love Hurts...
Chapter Eight: Prepare for trouble and make it Double no make that tripple
Chapter Nine: Heart of Steel
Chapter Ten: Crystal Waves
Chapter Eleven: Disaster at the Dance
Chapter Twelve: Attack of the Ultra Beasts
Chapter Thirteen: Mira the contest Queen Part: 1
Chapter Fourteen: Mira the Contest Queen Part: 2
Chapter Fifteen: Contest Cheaters Part: 1
Chapter Sixteen: Contest Cheaters and one winner
Chapter Seventeen: A Visit from Tapu Fini
Chapter Eighteen: A mind of her own
Chapter Nineteen: Aether Foundation Invasion
Chapter Twenty: Guzma's Secret Plan
Chapter Twenty-One: Executor Island
Chapter Twenty-two: Into the Vortex
Chapter Twenty-three: Is this isn't goodbye
Dedecations and the sequl is published

Chapter Five: The truth

800 14 13
Autorstwa LillianDuncan

Gladion's POV

Lillie dragged me into a private room and closed the door. This looked like Lillie's room. It was painted pink and had bright lime green curtains and pink and green poka dot bedspread spread out on the bed with a picture of Lusamine, Lillie, and I when we were little sitting on her bedside table. I stood there in shock while looking at Lillie. I can't believe it. She's actually here in front of me and I'm in her room.

"What are you doing here?!"

I shouted.

"I left home and started helping the Professor with his research. What are you doing here?! I thought you are a member of Team Skull!"

She shouted.

"Former member of Team Skull. I have my reasons for being here. What are yours?"

I asked coldly.

"I didn't want to help run the Aether foundation anymore!"

She shouted.

"There's something you're hiding from me! Did she hurt you?!"

I shouted.

"No Gladion! She wouldn't hurt anyone!"

"I beg to differ!!! Did she see the way she's been treating Type: Null in the basement?!"

I shouted.

"SHUT UP GLADION!!! YOU STOLE TYPE: NULL FROM HER!!!!"

"IF ANYTHING I SAVED TYPE: NULL!!!! HE WAS ABSOLUTELY MISERABLE AND YOU WERE TOO BLIND TO NOTICE!!!!"

I shouted.

"WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT COMMITTING FELONIES!!!!"

Shouted Lillie.

"IT'S NOT LIKE I HAD A CHOICE!!!!! YOU RAN AWAY TOO!!! WHY?!"

I shouted.

"It's none of your business as to why I left! I wanted to help with Pokemon research instead!"

Shouted Lillie.

"Are you sure you aren't secretly helping Lusamine?!?!"

I shouted.

"I ran away from home Gladion!"

"But why?! You never wanted leave with me and yet you left on your own!!!"

I shouted.

"That was my decision! It's really none of your concern!"

Shouted Lillie.

"You're my sister and I care about you! That's why it's my concern!"

I shouted Lillie's eyes flashed with sadness and she looked up at me and her green eyes glistened and she looked like she was going to cry.

"Gladion...."

She said on the verge of tears.

Lillie ran towards me and gave me a hug. I held onto her tightly and she gripped onto my shirt and began to cry.

"Lillie please tell me what happened."

I asked.

"It's Colress! Colress discovered these strange creatures called ultra beasts! He really ticked them off! Then he captured this ultra beast UB01. UB01 was my friend and now Colress is conducting horrible experiments on it and they are hurting it! I eventually broke it out of it's containment unit and ran away! Lusamine doesn't know but when I found out Colress threatened me and I ran away. Then I found recused this weird Pokemon Z3. Colress had it locked up in a cage. It's in my bag."

She said showing me a small green Pokemon in her bag.

I was shocked at what she told me. Then I hugged her and she gripped onto me tightly.

"Everything's okay now."

I said reassuring her.

"What if Colress comes back for Z3 and UB01?!"

Shouted Lillie.

"I have some backup don't worry. Lillian's going to help us. I promise."

I said while trying to dry her tears.

She looked up at me and nodded.

"Is Team Skull mad at you for leaving?"

She asked.

"Yeah probably but I'm not too worried about it. Guzma's kind of an idiot so we're fine."

I said.

Sh giggled a little bit and dried her tears with a Kleenex.

"How's Type: Null?"

She asked.

"He loves it here. We're extremely close to each other."

I said.

"That's great Gladion. I'm glad it's happy with you."

She said.

"I'm going to back with the others. You should tell Lillian what's going on okay?"

I asked.

She nodded and got up and tried to dry her tears.

"I'm going to go now. Promise you'll talk to her."

I said.

"I will."

Said Lillie.

I nodded and closed her door. I walked back to the hall and joined the others.

Rj's POV
I watched as Gladion walked out of his sister's room. I was hiding behind a post at the end of the hallway. I had pretty much heard everything they were talking about. I guess I was wrong to judge Gladion.

He was definitely telling the truth. However I can't say the same for Lillie. She's telling the truth but she's leaving something out. I know it. I have a feeling that it has something to do with Lusamine.

"Spying again aren't we?"

I jumped and saw Aracel standing behind me.

"Please don't tell Lillian."

I begged.

"Fine I won't tell Lillian. You have a right to be a little suspicious. I was a little at first too. He seems to be telling the truth. I can tell. It's in his eyes. Eyes are the window to the soul. They tell you everything about a person. Pay attention to their eyes. A person's look in their eyes can tell a story."

Said Aracel.

"Yeah I guess so. Lillian knows that quite well. I trust her judgement."

I said.

"Well you should. She's one of the best detectives. She actually the best right next to her uncle looker."

Said Aracel.

"She sure is."

I said.

I actually looked up to Lillian and Aracel. They were both strong in battle and they were both extremely intelligent. They were both like my big sisters.

"So is Giratina coming?"

I asked in excitement.

While most people feared the renegade Pokemon I adored her. To me Giratina was quite a fascinating Pokemon. I liked how it looked, how strong it was, how it endured Arceus's attacks and how it lasted much longer in battle than Dialga or Palkia did.

Lillian seemed to fear Giratina. To be fair she did try to attack Lillian so Lillian has a right to be terrified.

"Yes Giratina just arrived."

She said.

"Can I see it please?!"

I begged.

I felt like a six year old child begging for candy.

"You'll have to ask Lillian. I'm sure she won't mind."

Said Aracel.

Aracel knew that I liked Giratina much like Lillian loved Aracel's Arceus.

"I'm going to go see it."

I said running off outside to meet the renegade Pokemon.

I saw Lillian with Giratina outside on the beach. Gladion was there with her and he had Type: Null at his side.

"Giratina please listen to me!"

Begged Lillian.

Giratina turned her head as if she were pouting.

"Geez and you thought I was stubborn."

Said Gladion.

Giratina hissed at Lillian.

"Stop hissing at me! What I did do to you?! If anything I saved you!"

Shouted Lillian.

I came out side and ran to Lillian's side.

"Can I play with Giratina?"

I asked.

"Now's not the time. Giratina's being stubborn and won't eat anything I give it!"

Shouted Lillian.

Serena walked out with a huge basket filled with Pokepuffs.

"Here give Giratina these."

Said Serena handing Lillian the basket.

"Can I feed Giratina one?"

I begged.

"Sure."

Said Lillian handing me a pokepuff.

"Hey Giratina you want a pokepuff?"

I asked Giratina nodded and she ate the Pokepuff out of my hand and smiled.

"You like them?"

Asked Serena.

Giratina nodded and Lillian fed Giratina another Pokepuff.

"That's awesome! I'll make some more!"

Said Serena running back into the kitchen.

Calem walked outside carrying a huge basket of Pokepuff and it had a letter attached to it.

"Hey Lillian! I heard that you've already gotten some info on Team Skull. Oh and Miette told me to give you these. She thought it would help with Giratina and she has a message for Serena."

Said Calem.

"That's so sweet of her. Tell her I said thanks for the pokepuffs."

Said Lillian.

I grabbed Lillian and pulled her aside.

"You sure have a thing for the male protagonists."

I said while giggling.

"Haha very funny! And I'm sure you don't have anyone you like."

Said Lillian sarcastically.

"Me and Mewtwo have one thing in common. We're both cold creatures who don't need love."

I said while joking.

Lillian giggled a little bit.

"I do not believe that for a minute."

Said Aracel chiming in.

"ARACEL!"

I shouted.

I actually do have a crush but I don't want Lillian knowing about it because she'll tease me 24/7.

"Hey guys I want you meet somebody. She going to be attending my trainer's school. This is Hazel and she's from Kalos."

Said Professor Kukui.

"Hazel?"

I asked.

I turned around to see my childhood friend who I haven't seen in what seemed like forever.

"Hey Rj it's been a while!"

She said while giving me a huge smile.

My face turned a bright shade of red and Lillian whispered in my ear.

"So you like this girl huh?"

Said Lillian with a smirk on her face.

"Lillian! Stop!"

I said while my cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

Hazel was actually very pretty. She had Golden eyes and long pale blonde hair and wore a lot of yellow. She was probably the prettiest girl in our elementary school when we were little.

Hazel was a year older than me but she wasn't considered a Pokemon prodigy like I was. Although I never thought of myself as such.

Hazel was a new trainer who had just received her first starter Pokemon from professor sycamore. She chose Bulbasaur. She seemed to be very fond of grass types.

I remembered Hazel telling me how peaceful and relaxed they seemed. She liked the positive and peaceful Aura they have off.

I was quite the opposite. I liked my Partner Lucario because it was strong and had a loyal and powerful aura about him. Unlike most people I can sense Aura's of people and Pokemon. I am one of the very few Aura Guardians.

However I may be great at mastering Pokemon battling but I'm still learning about my Aura. Not that I don't know a lot about it but I wanted to learn more and be come stronger and eventually master it.

I even did some training in Sinnoh with a really powerful Aura Guardian named Riley. He told me that I need to have some patience and that everything will soon sink in. Then one day I would be able to master my Aura Piwers and become a great guardian.

However I'm not very patient and I want to learn everything I can now. Riley said that good things come to those who wait. I do believe that it's true. Riley said it took him years to master his Aura.

"Hey Rj what ya thinking about?"

Asked Hazel.

"Nothing I just have a lot to think about."

I said.

"Oh okay. Maybe you can help me train Bulbasaur."

Said Hazel smiling at me.

I slightly blushed a little and looked at her.

"Sounds like fun."

I said shyly.

I heard Lillian snicker and Aracel gave me a thumbs up.

I glared at Lillian and nodded at Aracel. Lillian may be one of my closet friends but she can get on my nerves when she butts into my personal relationships. I sighed and walked with Hazel so we could train her Bulbasaur.

Third Person POV
(At Team Skull's underground base)

"Plumaria! Where's Gladion!"

Shouted Guzma.

Guzma took a huge gulp of whine out of the bottle and threw it on the ground. He had a feeling that Gladion wasn't coming back and he didn't like it one bit. Plumaria looked at Guzma and had concerned look on her face.

"I don't know boss. I'm really worried about him."

Said Plumaria.

Plumaria cared about everyone in Team Skull. Even the grunts were family to her. She cared for Galdion as if he were her little brother. To her Guzma was the closest thing she's ever had to a father even though at times he could be an idiot.

"W-well-well we'll search for him."

Said Guzma.

"Boss are you drunk AGAIN?!?!?!"

Shouted Plumaria.

"I swear to drunk I'm not Acreus!"

Said Guzma

"Don't lie I can smell the Alcohol on your breath all the way from over here!"

She shouted.

"You know what today is Plum?"

Plumaria sighed. She knew that her boss was talking about their weekly visit to the casino on the island.

"It's a Friday night."

She said while sighing.

"Today is our visit to the Casnino!"

Said Guzma who almost fell out of his chair.

"GEEZ HOW DRUNK ARE YOU?!?!?!?!"

Shouted Plumaria.

"I-I- not D-D-runk!!!"

Shouted Guzma while fumbling in his words:

Plumaria rolled her eyes at her boss. He was always having too much fun especially on Friday and Saturday nights and today happened to be a Friday night.
Plumaria hated Fridays. She dreaded going to Casinos with Guzma. Guzma won most of the time but it was risky.

Ironically enough Plumaria hated gambling. Her father had gambled away his saving and they ended up on the streets when she was only eight. She ended up running away from her father because she couldn't stand his lifestyle.

Ironically enough she's re-living the same lifestyle as she had at the age of eight however ateast she had a place to live and food on the table and fresh clothes on her back.

"We aren't going anywhere until your sober!"

Protested Plumaria.

"Come on Plu don't be a party pooper. I think it's humorous."

Said Sho.

Plumaria glared at sho. If there was anyone Plumaria hated in Team Skull it was Sho. He only cared about himself and his own interests.

He seemed to have a thing for her but she never showed the slightest interest in him and had never planned to anytime soon.

"Don't you care about his wellbeing! Guzma's so drunk that he can barely walk and you don't seem to care!"

She shouted.

"Come on babe don't be like that! You know you like me."

Said Sho in a sly tone with a smirk on his face.

"You're just delusional."

She said while stomping off.

"Don't you guys care about Gladion?!"

She shouted.

"Oh please Plu! The boy can handle himself! With a Pokemon like Type: Null at his disposal he'll be fine!"

Said Sho.

"T-the kid can be N-N-Naive. I-I do worry."

Said Guzma.

Even though Guzma was drunk Plumaria knew that he does care about Gladion. He even favored Gladion over everyone else. Sho was just jealous that Gladion had a higher ranking than he does.

"Well I'm going to go find him."

Said Plumaria walking off.

"Okay be c-c-careful."

Said Guzma.

Plumaria nodded and went on a search for Gladion.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.4K 9 16
*Sequel to Pokémon Myth & Pokémon Legends* +Prequel to Pokémon Project AZ+ A/N: There will be some characters coming back from the other book, but...
29.2K 283 11
Sun is a Pokemon trainer that has just moved into the Alola region, and is ready to meet many new people and Pokemon! But, just as his adventure is a...
5.1K 96 13
(takes place 5 years after The Disaster of Kalos) Ash and Serena have been traveling together for five years, and when they turned 20, Ash decided to...
267K 2.8K 53
Pokémon: Champion of Alola-Rise from Betrayal (AshBetrayed) (AureliaShipping) Ash has come back from Kalos after coming in 2nd place. When gets back...