Chapter Five: The truth

Gladion's POV

Lillie dragged me into a private room and closed the door. This looked like Lillie's room. It was painted pink and had bright lime green curtains and pink and green poka dot bedspread spread out on the bed with a picture of Lusamine, Lillie, and I when we were little sitting on her bedside table. I stood there in shock while looking at Lillie. I can't believe it. She's actually here in front of me and I'm in her room.

"What are you doing here?!"

I shouted.

"I left home and started helping the Professor with his research. What are you doing here?! I thought you are a member of Team Skull!"

She shouted.

"Former member of Team Skull. I have my reasons for being here. What are yours?"

I asked coldly.

"I didn't want to help run the Aether foundation anymore!"

She shouted.

"There's something you're hiding from me! Did she hurt you?!"

I shouted.

"No Gladion! She wouldn't hurt anyone!"

"I beg to differ!!! Did she see the way she's been treating Type: Null in the basement?!"

I shouted.

"SHUT UP GLADION!!! YOU STOLE TYPE: NULL FROM HER!!!!"

"IF ANYTHING I SAVED TYPE: NULL!!!! HE WAS ABSOLUTELY MISERABLE AND YOU WERE TOO BLIND TO NOTICE!!!!"

I shouted.

"WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT COMMITTING FELONIES!!!!"

Shouted Lillie.

"IT'S NOT LIKE I HAD A CHOICE!!!!! YOU RAN AWAY TOO!!! WHY?!"

I shouted.

"It's none of your business as to why I left! I wanted to help with Pokemon research instead!"

Shouted Lillie.

"Are you sure you aren't secretly helping Lusamine?!?!"

I shouted.

"I ran away from home Gladion!"

"But why?! You never wanted leave with me and yet you left on your own!!!"

I shouted.

"That was my decision! It's really none of your concern!"

Shouted Lillie.

"You're my sister and I care about you! That's why it's my concern!"

I shouted Lillie's eyes flashed with sadness and she looked up at me and her green eyes glistened and she looked like she was going to cry.

"Gladion...."

She said on the verge of tears.

Lillie ran towards me and gave me a hug. I held onto her tightly and she gripped onto my shirt and began to cry.

"Lillie please tell me what happened."

I asked.

"It's Colress! Colress discovered these strange creatures called ultra beasts! He really ticked them off! Then he captured this ultra beast UB01. UB01 was my friend and now Colress is conducting horrible experiments on it and they are hurting it! I eventually broke it out of it's containment unit and ran away! Lusamine doesn't know but when I found out Colress threatened me and I ran away. Then I found recused this weird Pokemon Z3. Colress had it locked up in a cage. It's in my bag."