Chapter Nine: Heart of Steel

Lillian's POV

Later that night Kukui had announced that he had some fancy conference in the city and he wanted us all to attend.

I hated leaving the Eevee triplets by themselves but they were being looked after by one of Kukui's aids. The conference was being held at some fancy hotel so we had to change.

I looked through my suit case and pulled out a fancy emerald green dress that reached to my knees and was made of silk. I curled my long brown hair and pinned it up into a fancy bun leaving two curls hanging down by my ears.

I put on my pearl earrings and pearl necklace and I asked Serena to help me with my makeup. I was sitting at the dressing table in my room while Serena had just finished my foundation and blush.

"Which color do you want?"

Asked Serena holding out eye shadow pallet.

"Doesn't really matter."

I said.

"We need sow thing that brings out your eyes Lil. How about this one?"

Asked Serena pointing to the rose gold eye shadow.

"That's a pretty color."

I said.

Serena smiled and carefully applied the eye shadow.

"Do you think Calem will like it?"

I asked.

"I'm sure he will."

Said Serena adding eye liner.

"Is it okay if use this black eye liner? I think it would definitely make your eyes stand out."

Said Serena.

"Not too much. I already have darker eyes."

I said.

Serena nodded and care felt applied the eye liner on the top and bottom.

"What if Calem likes some else."

I asked.

"I don't think he does Lil. Now it's time for mascara. This is supposed to be for extra length."

Said Serena opening the lid to my mascara.

"That's fine with me."

I said.

"So what about you and Ash?"

I asked.

Serena blushed and turned away.

"Ash is till dense as always."

She said.

"You should ask him to a sit with you at dinner tonight."

I said.

"Maybe..."

Said Serena.