Beautiful Mistake

By myharrysfeels

"Now that you can't have me, you suddenly want me. Now that I am with somebody else you tell me you love me... More

I am Liam Payne and is she a beautiful mistake?
Trying to move on is harder than you think.
Am I wasting my time?
Looks like it's just us two today.
It took a minute girl to steal my heart....tonight.
She's like my favourite song on the radio, i could listen to her all day
Now that I've finally moved on you say that you missed me all along?
Get out of my head.
She's got me running back and forth.
J.E.A.L.O.U.S don't know how you got me like this?
An accident that happened on purpose.
I could be everything you need.

The light shines, it's getting hot on my shoulders.

1K 5 3
By myharrysfeels

The fair has finished being set up and the sun was setting, I think I formed some sort of tan...no not really. We walked over to the changing area, I was still holding her hands I couldn't let go of her because the way her hands entwined into mine was just like how me and Megan used to be like. My mind's saying Megan but my hearts saying Amelia, I think I am beginning to become delusional.

"Liam I'll be out soon" she said pulling away from my hand

"Ok don't keep me waiting...jokes" I said watching her walk away

I waited for about 10 minutes then she came out looking stunning, her hair was so curly and tousled and her shorts made her legs look longer and it's just everything about her. We walked for about 5 minutes to the fair, the wind was blowing through her face and she looked up at me with a smile in her eyes. We finally got to the fair and she ran up to the token stool straight away, I watched her become a child again and run around like she didn't have a care in the world.

"Liam let's go onto the bumper cars, gonna thrash you" she said nudging my shoulder

"Ok game on, bring it curly" I said running holding her hand.

I got into a yellow bumper car then she got into a purple one, we crashed into eachother like 10 million times and made a joke of it all. Afterwards it started to get chilly so I gave her my coat, bit big on her but she looked adorable! We went onto the horse ride thing and we sat on the same horse I let her go in front and carefully wrapped my arms around her waist and lay my head onto her shoulder. We went onto a massive rollercoaster and she was terrified but I dragged her on with me, she held my hand through out all of it and kept her eyes closed. I could feel her hold my hand tighter everytime there was a loop or a dip. When it was the photo time she opened her eyed and did that usaul teenaged pose with her fingers in a tick placed on her chin, she made me feel like a normal teenaged boy for once not Liam Payne.

Afterwards we went to the fast food place, I know it's bad but what the hey it's only for tonight! I ordered her a Burger and chips then a strawberry slushy and I had the same. We sat at a table and talked and had a bit of banter and we had a race on who could finish they're slushy first and we both had a brain freeze; I was starting to fall in love with this girl.

My phone kept buzzing but I didn't want to look at it because I was with Amelia and if it was Megan I would never get back to focusing on Amelia and ruin our night together. But I was so tempeted to look at it because I was waiting for Megan to call me back for ages but maybe she's moving on now since she didn't want me back anymore. But right now I am here with Amelia and we're having a good time together and I didn't want to spoil it this time.

"Liam I am having a blast you know, oh my days look over there by the beach there's a dance show, come" she said pulling on my hand

She dragged me along onto the sand and we kind of just danced with the crowd...I don't usually dance in front of girls but this time I let it all go. Just at the time when I was getting my freak on the DJ said to bring it down and grab someone to dance with. A slow song came on and me and Amelia stood there looking at each other keeping our distance, then someone pushed her into my arms and she fell. I picked her up and kept her in my arms, my hands were round her waist and her arms were wrapped around my neck. She looked up into my eyes giving my mixed feelings, but all I saw in her was Megan...my mind is messing with me.

She lay her head on my chest as we rocked back and forth then her feet were dancing on top of mine. It's getting hot on my shoulders....     

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys,

chapters are quite short sorry! So Liam and Amelia starting to get serious, but Liam isn't over Megan.....? Please vote and comment and fan! update soon! Rachyy'xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...
16.3K 576 57
Morgan was just your normal teenage girl. Pretty popular, decent looking, average grades, but being locked in a classroom for six hours with a murder...
4.3K 16 22
Skye is the girl everyone wishes to be. But, the only way to learn about how that wish could be a bad one is by reading into her life and finding out...
3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...