DRIFTED |Harry Styles|

By mr_haroldstyles

What happens when a simple one night stand turns out to be someone who'll change your whole perception of wha... More

Author's note:
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
FINAL A/N
SEQUEL + NEW BOOK?

CHAPTER 19

456 14 0
By mr_haroldstyles

After spending the whole weekend together, I woke up on Monday morning cuddled in Harry's arms, wishing I could just spend the day in bed with him again, as we did the entire day on Sunday and Saturday night. His strong, tattooed arms were holding me, pressing my back against his chest as I felt his steady, slow breaths coming out in soft puffs on the crook of my neck.

I've never felt so comfortable and safe in someone's arms as I did on Harry's, but at the same time it scared the hell out of me. I was so scared that this beautiful boy that had recently come into my life would just slip away and leave me, and I was completely sure that I wouldn't be able to handle being apart from him again.

I knew I was already way too deep in this.

I tried to get out of his arms, only for him to pull me even closer and tight his grip around me as I giggled at how cute he was even in his sleep. He mumbled something inaudible in my ear as a giggled left my lips again when his full lips brushed against a sensitive part of my neck.

His sleep soon became more agitated as his mumbling did too and before I was fully aware of what was going on, he was screaming my name and holding me even tighter.

I tried to turn around to awake him, but his arms wouldn't allow me to move. "No, please! Mel, no! Mel!" He screamed in my ear as I tried to wake him up from his nightmare, calling his name and running my hands through his arms and every part of him that I could reach. "Harry! Babe, please wake up! Harry!" I pleaded.

He bolted awake from the bed, panting and looking around, searching for me. As soon as his eyes landed on my shocked figure lying beside him, he threw his arms around my shaking body. "You're here, it was just a dream, you're here." He whispered, trying to assure himself that I hadn't gone anywhere.

"Harry, baby, what happened?" His messy hair tickled my cheeks and his sweating body warmed my trembling one. I was terrified of what I had just witnessed. He was so vulnerable and afraid, trapped inside a nightmare and my heart dropped in my chest. "It was just a dream, love, just a dream." Again, he said trying to reassure that what just happened was not real.

I pet my hands through his curls and kissed the top of his head. I could feel his breathing regularizing as it came out in his usual soft puffs instead of his dreading panting. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked and he raised his head from my chest, green eyes searching for mine. "You were gone and I-" He looked confused as he tried to say the right words. "Just don't go anywhere, Mel, please."

As he pleaded with his widened and confused green eyes and held me tight again, I realized that I was just as afraid of leaving him as he was. I was afraid that once I was out of our little bubble that we've been in the entire weekend, something bad would happen and come between us.

Last time I had left simply to go to work, I came back home to my best friend cheating on her "boyfriend" with my ex. I was not entirely shaken, since I had no feelings for him anymore, I was just surprised to see that someone that I considered a friend would scoop so low to get her "revenge" over a one night stand.

I didn't want to leave, I wanted to stay in his bed with him, especially after what I've had just witnessed. His nightmare must have seemed so vivid and real, since he practically begged me not to go. But I had classes the whole morning and a shift to cover in the afternoon at the coffee shop. According to Luke, there was new member in our staff and he needed me there to train them.

Luke was one of my best friends, besides Ana. Well, I guess he was my only friend now and I was lucky that he was also the manager of the coffee shop I worked in, which his family owned.

We have known each other since we were three and our families have always been close. So when his father died and he 'inherited' the coffee shop – he didn't properly inherited it, but since his mom couldn't even go inside the shop after her husband died, she made him manager of the whole thing - I was the first person that he hired. I was really needing the job and as a great friend that he was, he hired me instantly.

Of course I had no experience in being a barista, since I've had only worked in a library and in a small restaurant before, but he taught me everything I needed to know. We would stay past hours so he could teach me.

Most of the times, it would all end in banter and laughter at how bad I was at making coffees, so he put me in cashier duties for obvious reasons, which made sense because who could he trust more than his long time best friend/practically sister to take care of the shop's money?

We were like siblings and I'd always run to him if something happened, mostly when I found out that Jack was cheating on me again. I knew how pathetic it was of me to keep crying for him, but Luke always took me in and comforted me when I needed the most. I could trust him with anything and he could trust me just the same.

After lying in bed with Harry for a few more minutes until he was completely calmed down, I told him that I had to get to class. "No you don't, you can skip it, let's just stay like this for the rest of the day." He said as he nuzzled his face even further in the crook of my neck.

I held him tighter, revelling on the feeling of his warm skin against mine. He tangled our legs together and enlaced his arms around my waist, pinning me down in place so I couldn't get up from his bed.

I wiggled a bit underneath him and tried to escape but all I earned was a deep groan from Harry and the feeling of his morning erection brushing against the skin of my thigh. I giggled as I realised how sexually frustrated he was getting on top of me. "Stay in today, Mel, please. I need you." He asked with a smirk and lustful eyes, nodding towards his hard on.

I shook my hips a little more and he moaned at the contact. I laughed and he loosened his arms from around me. I took the opportunity to escape his bed and grabbed the first pair of pants on my sight. Harry groaned again, dropping his head on the pillow and hugging it. "As much as I'd love to, I have classes and I have to go to work after that. Don't you have classes today?"

Harry sat up, unintentionally showing the perfect sight of his bare torso, not covered by a blanket anymore. I bit my lip and searched for a shirt that I could change into. Unfortunately, I didn't bring any shirts, since I practically fled from my own home, so I just grabbed a black one of Harry's and tied the loosened fabric on my low back.

"I do, but I won't mind skipping them to stay home with you." He smirked, standing up. "You look hot on my clothes." He walked towards me, his hands soon finding my waist underneath his shirt and he squeezed it. "Well, you better get used to it because I don't think I'll be going back home anytime soon, I don't even want to look at Ana." I rolled my eyes.

"That's okay, I don't mind having you here." He winked and ducked his head down to kiss me. I was soon reminded of how much I loved the feeling of his full, pink lips against mine, his hands caressing my sides and his now familiar scent filling my senses. I hummed against his lips and he pulled me closer, his erection making itself felt once again.

"See what you did? Now how am I supposed to get rid of this by myself?" He grabbed my hand from behind his neck and pressed it against his rock-hard erection. I kissed him again as I moved my hand up and down through his boxers. "Mel, don't tease. Let's not start something we can't finish, eh?"

I shut him up by kissing his lips, which soon parted to meet my tongue with his halfway, my hand never ceasing its actions. "Who said we can't finish it?" I asked, looking him deep in his eyes, as my fingers played with the waistband of his boxers, slowly pulling them down and revealing his enormous shaft.

I kissed his lips again, then his jawline, both sides of his collarbones, his chest, his firm and defined stomach and lastly his hipbones. I was on my knees in front of him, my hands resting on his waist. I looked up to the perfect sight of a closed-eyes Harry, trapping his lower lip between his teeth, chest moving quickly up and down and with hands in fists beside him.

I lowered my hands, and rested them behind his thighs, kissing his hipbones once more, slowly and tentatively. I planted a kiss on the base of his shaft and a brief one on his tip, earning a loud groan from Harry. I planted another kiss on his tip and gently left open mouthed kisses along him.

Harry's hand found the back of my head, holding a fistful of my hair and encouraging me to go on. I licked a long stripe from his base to his tip, before wrapping my lips around his tip. I started bobbing my head up and down, my hand grabbing what my mouth couldn't reach as he could easily reach the back of my throat.

I sucked his tip, then bobbed my head down again and hollowing my cheeks. Harry groaned and moaned the entire time. "Fuck, Mel, I'm so close." I bobbed my head faster, trying not to gag since I couldn't fit all of him into my mouth.

Harry moaned my name repeatedly as he now rested both of his hands behind my head and thrusted his hips forward. I hollowed my cheeks again and felt him twitch inside of my mouth, signalising that he was really close.

He came in the back of my throat, with a loud moan. His hands fell beside him as he came down from his high. I grabbed his wrists for support and got up from my knees, planting a gentle kiss in his cheek. I left the room to brush my teeth and hair and apply minimum make up so I could leave for the day.

When I came back to his room, Harry was fully dressed, whistling a familiar melody and zipping his boots up. He looked up at me with a beautiful, dimpled grin on his face and stood up from his bed. "That was a great way to start my day, beautiful." He winked and grabbed a Jansport black backpack. "It's a shame we don't have time to make you feel good too." He whispered in a lustful voice as he got closer to me.

"That's okay, we'll have plenty of time for that tonight." I winked and grabbed my backpack and planner, walking past him towards the living room/kitchen, where Liam was drinking his coffee.

"Good morning!" He greeted cheerfully as Harry also approached us, standing behind me. "Morning, Liam." I smiled grabbing a banana for Harry and an apple for me, since we didn't have time for breakfast, and heading towards the door with him, before Liam stopped us.

"Oh! Uhm, next time you guys decide to have morning sex just please respect my innocent ears! It's not a good way to start the day listening to Harry moan your name, Mel." Liam playfully scolded and I could feel my cheeks turning into a deep shade of red as my eyes widened. He let out a loud laugh as Harry flipped him off and closed the door behind us.

The day slowly dragged by, with boring classes, uninteresting speeches and thoughts about Harry. Soon enough it was time to leave for work, giving me no time to grab lunch, so I just ate a small sandwich in the car, hoping I could grab a bite later at the shop.

As soon as I walked in the small coffee shop and the familiar musky scent hit my nose, Luke walked from behind the counter with a tray filled with cups and a grin on his face. "Afternoon, Mel!" he smiled and winked, heading towards the table with costumers.

I went in the back to leave my bag and books inside my locker and put on my apron, with my nametag on it. I took my place behind de cash register and waited for Luke to come back so we could chat for a bit.

Not even ten minutes later of chat and banter with my best friend, the bell above the door rang, indicating that there was someone coming inside.

As soon as his eyes met mine, he spread a wide grin over his lips and walked towards where Luke and I were standing. "Hello, Mel. Luke." He briefly looked at Luke, who nodded towards him and then stared back at me.

"Hi, Niall. What are you doing here?" I rolled my eyes, wishing he would just leave already. "Oh, didn't Luke tell you?" I looked at Luke, who was staring off into space and then looked back to Niall. "Tell me what?" I asked, annoyed.

"I'm the new staff member!"

So... yep, that just happened! Now get ready for A LOT of drama!

I admit I was a little lost with this book, but recently found my way back to it and have all of it planned!

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K!

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Please don't forget to vote and comment! Nobody votes anymore so...

Love you all. Xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 4 11
Dani is spun into a whirlwind of lies, confusion, and losing trust to the one person she loves the most in this world. What will happen when she find...
127K 2.6K 36
(COMPLETED) Jessie's life will change forever but will it be a happy change or one that will get destroyed by the man that took her life away before?
221 25 7
One Direction.....
3K 81 32
Worlds upside down. Hearts breaking and hurting more than the people around them understand. They dream of the day that they will be healed. The day...