Not Your Average Girl (Sting...

By yuki078

(Y/N) Dragneel is the little angel of Fairy Tail, and Natsu's sister. What happens when she's back 5 days bef... More

ღ One ღ
ღ Two ღ
ღ Three ღ
ღ Four ღ
ღ Five ღ
ღ Six ღ
ღ Seven ღ
ღ Eight ღ
ღ Nine ღ
ღ Ten ღ
ღ Eleven ღ
ღ Twelve ღ
ღ Thirteen ღ
ღ Fourteen ღ
ღ Fifteen ღ
ღ Sixteen ღ
ღ seventeen ღ
ღ eighteen ღ
ღ Nineteen ღ
ღ Twenty ღ
ღ Twenty-One ღ
ღ Twenty-Two ღ
ღ Twenty-Three ღ
ღ Twenty-four ღ
ღ Twenty-Five ღ
ღ Twenty-Six ღ
ღ Twenty-Seven ღ
ღ Twenty-Eight ღ
ღ Twenty-Nine ღ
ღ Extra! Read all about it. ღ
ღ Thirty ღ
ღ Thirty-One ღ
ღ Thirty-Two ღ
ღ Thirty-Three ღ
ღ Thirty-Five ღ
ღ Chapter Thirty-Six ღ
ღ Hello ღ
ღ Thirty-Seven ღ
ღ Thirty-Eight ღ
ღ Thirty-Nine ღ
ღ Forty ღ
ღ Forty-One ღ
ღ Forty - Two ღ
ღ Forty-Three ღ
ღ Forty-Four ღ
ღ Forty-Five ღ
ღ Forty-Six ღ
ღ Forty-Seven ღ
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Ending: Sting Fall-Off-A-Cliffe
Ending: Gray Full-Of-Himself-bOASTer
Bonus Ending #1: Polygamy
Bonus #2 : Bros before hoes

ღ Thirty-Four ღ

13.2K 415 193
By yuki078

Why am I in love with this?

Anyway, here you go.

•┈┈┈••✦ нα√℮ ƒυη✦••┈┈┈•

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!"

'......wut?.....'

I blinked for a second before I remembered what was going on. Today was my birthday and this was a surprise party thrown by my friends.

My hand traveled to the place where Sting had given me a hickey and just rested there for a second.

'How depressing, I got an unwanted hickey on my birthday,' I thought.

Before anyone could notice my hand over there, o slowly transitioned it into a sheepish neck scratch.

"Thanks guys," I replied, "I really don't know what to say. You .....didn't have to do this."

"Nonsense," Cana said, holding a mug of booze, "We wanted to. Now drink up!"

"Thanks," I smiled and joined them.

Everyone cheered and as I went to sit in that one table with Team Natsu, I felt two pairs of hands grab me from behind.

"Where are you going?" Mirajane asked from behind me.

"Your table is over there," Evergreen -- who was also behind me -- said, pointing at the table in the middle of the room that had a huge cake on it.

My jaw literally dropped to the floor at the sight of the cake. I couldn't believe they had prepared such a great cake just for my birthday.

"Stop looking so grateful, Y/N," Master said, laughing, "We're not the ones paying for this ; you are."

"Master!" Mira chided, "Don't tell her that!"

"Yeah, its her special day," Evergreen said.

"I agree," Erza added, "You could have told her tomorrow."

Mira and Evergreen both turned to glare at her, and she just shrugged replied with, "What? Someone's gotta pay for it."

"Let's just not pay and make the magic council do it!" Max shouted from the crowd.

"They won't back down if they're a real man!" Elfman shouted.

"YEAH!"

'I swear, we're all criminals in here,' I thought with an obvious sweatdrop.

"What are you waiting for?" Mira nudged me, "Cut the cake!"

I nodded, but hesitated in the middle. I didn't feel worthy enough to cut this cake.

"You've waited a second too late," Erza said, "Requip!"

She suddenly changed into her Heaven's Wheel Armor and proceeded to make all her swords cut pieces of the humongous cake and it magically flew into each person's plate.

"Erza!" Mira chided while comforting me, "Its oka, N/N-chan, you don't have to cry."

"I'm not crying," I sulked.

"You weren't fast enough. You know that someone is always bound to steal opportunities that are yours if you hesitate for even a second," Erza-sensei said, tears streaming down her face, "Let that be a life lesson to you all."

"Hai, Erza-sensei!" Everyone in fairy tail said, tears streaming down their face as well.

"My minions!" Erza said through her tears.

"Erza-sensei!" The minions repeated through their tears as well.

"My minions!"

"Erza-sensei!"

And with that, they began running towards one another. I blinked, not believing what happened. This night got weird really fast.

~ the next day ~

Last night, we all partied hard like there was no tomorrow. Maybe that is why everyone is laying down on the floor, either extremely drunk or passed out or is sleeping.

I removed Bixlow's arm that was on top of my face and pushed Wendy's arm to the side and lifted myself up, careful not to crush Cana who was snoring loudly from underneath me.

'How the hell did I end up in this position?'

Before I could even think, a loud ring was heard. It kept growing louder and louder until everyone eventually woke up extremely confused.

"Huh? What just happened?" Cana asked sleepily.

Before anyone could reply, a loud "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ON TOP OF ME, ICE PRINCESS?!" was heard.

"THAT'S WHAT I'D LIKE TO ASK, FIRE BREATH!"

"YOU'RE NOT THE ONE WHO'S ON THE BOTTOM, ELSA!"

"WHO'RE YOU CALLING ELSA, YOU LITTLE FIREBALL?!"

With the, they both rolled around, one ending on top of another and vice versa while both were yelling their brains out.

"L-love rival!" Juvia said from behind me with a nosebleed.

"IDIOTS!" Erza's loud voice yelled as a tale hit both of them in the face, "We're late for the grand magic games!"

"Let me just say hi to Luce first!" Natsu said as he ran in the infirmary with a piece of cake from yesterday.

'Young love.' I thought.

"Heeeeeyyyyy," Evergreen whispered from behind me, "Why do you have a hickey?"

I quickly covered my neck and looked around to see if anyone had heard her, but everyone was busy doing their own thing.

"Come with me," she said and dragged me into the bathroom.

"Sooooo...." She started once we went there, "want to tell your non-biological big sister what this is about?"

Sorry this was late and kinda short. I promise the next update will be really fast. I hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 61 16
What if Natsu, had an older sister. Y/n Dragneel, a very powerful wizard comes across the city of Magnolia, to find her brother. Will she reunite...
4.3K 136 17
When Natsu's younger sister Phoenix goes on a mission with Gray no one could imagine the heartbreak that could ensue. Six years is a long time... Peo...
570 17 35
Natsu Dragneel is the newest member of fairytail. After years of looking for his father, and training, he decides to join a guild to get even stronge...
21.5K 629 16
🎇 ━━ ❪ 𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳 ❫ ❛ 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 ...