Ᏸeynika: No Escape*Complete

By Nicyonce

Nicki grew up in an abusive house hold. Her father beats her mother he's an alcoholic. He ends up beating Nic... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
When It Comes To Nicki
Decisions
Saved
Later That Night
Doing What She Wants
Daddy
Caught Up With Fenty
Saving Me And Her
Jealousy Isn't Cute
Update?
Defeat
Tell Me Lies
No 🚫Heartbreak Included
Grandma M.
Snitched
The Penitentiary
Bad Habits
Close Inmates
Anybody
Ma Heart
That Foreign Word
Ion Trust You
Thank Yall
Sorry Isn't Enough
Something Special
Not an Update
No Frauds
Dinner
Final Chapter

Chapter 3

10K 512 448
By Nicyonce

Nicki POV

She chuckled. "Yes your virginity." she says.

"I'm not even a virgin. Mÿ uncle raped me when I was 15 years old. My childhoods gone." I said in an angry tone.

"Liar. Your uncle attempted to rape you but your father showed up and beat him to death which is why he only got 3 months in prison." She said.

"H-how did you know that?" I asked.

"Onika, that is your name right?" she smirked.

"I know everything." She said.

I yanked on the cuffs trying to get out.

"What are you doing? You can't go anywhere. I mean even if you did get free of the cuffs and ran, you'd be sitting right back in that same spot in less than 2.0 seconds regretting that you never tried that attempted." she laughed.

"Never hurts to try." I said shrugging.

"I like you, you have more humor than the rest of these girls. And just for that I'm going to do you a favor. You're going to stay under me and do as I say and you won't have to worry about doing what the other girls have to do. How does that sound?" she asked.

I thought about it.

"Do I get the good food? Because I saw what they was eating and it looked disgusting." I said.

She chuckled.

"Ill think about it." she said.

"Ok I accept your offer under one condition." I said.

"Onika this isn't an negotiation." She reminded me.

"Ok ok fine I accept." I said.

She nodded.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"That's not important right now." she said.

She motioned for one of her guards to come and uncuff me. She grabbed me by the arm to make sure I wouldn't go anywhere and two guards came and each grabbed one of my arms and lift me off the ground. Basically I was walking on air.

"I can walk by myself." I said rolling my eyes.

"I know, I just don't trust you to walk by yourself." she said.

We walked back into the room with the other girls and the guards put me down as I stood in between them.

"How was Nicki chosen?" She whispered to Trey.

"All the girls pointed her out." he shrugged.

"Mm ok." she nodded and look in my direction and winked. I gave her a half smile.

"Ok girls listen up. Since y'all were too scared to get picked and pointed out Nicki, all of you will take her place when it is is her turn to do business for our nice customers." She smiled.

The girls pleaded and begged but I could tell it wasn't doing nothing but annoying her.

"Shut up!" she yelled.

"End of discussion. Nicki you may stay here if you like or you can follow me." she said.

"Ill follow you." I looked at the other girls and laughed.

"That's what your scary asses get." I chuckled as one of them hissed.

"Shut yo ass up sounding like a damn snake." I said.

" Um Onika, don't get too cocky." She said. I nodded and followed her into another room.

"You can have a seat in my chair." she said. I sat down and she sat at another desk going through papers. Her phone ranged and she picked it up to answer.

"Hello, how may I help you on this fine evening she asked.

"Do you have a girl you are looking for in particular?" she asked as she wrote down the information.

"So she has to be 5'2, brown hair, thick, and black?" she asked. She looked over at me and studied me.

"I think I might have a girl.

"You thought wrong, hell no." I said looking at her.

She glared at me and I quickly shut my mouth.

She hung up the phone.

"Nicki, I told you you weren't doing any of that. You're my personal assistant. So go find a girl that matches these descriptions." she said handing me a paper.

I looked over it and it was exactly me. I nodded and went back into the room filled of girls. They all looked at me.

"Line up." I said. They mumbled and continued talking.

"I said line the fuck up." I said once more. They huffed and stood in a line.

"If you are 5'2 keep standing. The rest of you may have a seat." I said. Some girls sat down.

"If you have brown hair keep standing."

More girls sat down.

"Ok if you not all bones keep standing." I said. The girls looked confused.

"If your ass ain't fat take a seat."

More girls sat down.

"Ok last but not least. If your black continue standing." I said.

They sat down leaving me with about 45 girls standing. I looked them up and down and they all were my height and size. I walked down the row and heard someone whisper.

"What was that?" I asked. they looked at each other and laughed.

I pulled one girl by the hair out of line and pushed her down on the floor. It grew silent.

"Anybody else wanna laugh? Don't be mad cuz y'all the ones who pointed me out." I snapped. The girl held her head and rubbed it.

"You aight stop being dramatic." I said looking at her.

"You come on. The rest of y'all can sit down." I said walking off with the girl.

I took her back to the bosses office and knocked on the door. The door opened and she looked at the girl.

"Perfect. Now follow me." she said guiding the girl to a bedroom with a man waiting.

She collected the money and gently pushed the girl into the room.

"Have fun." she said.

The girl screamed and cried. I felt bad and put my head down following my boss.

We went back into her office and I sat down with my head in my hands remembering the time were I was almost raped. I knew how she felt and yet I didn't do anything about it.

"Are you ok Onika?" She asked.

I nodded my head yes. I heard her get up and make her way to me.

"Nicki all these girls deserve what they're getting done too them." She said rubbing my thigh. I didn't say anything back. I moved her hand and she put it back.

"Stop touching me." I said.

"You belong to me. I can touch you were ever I want to touch you." she said.

She traveled her hand up under my shirt and I moved.

"Mmm see ima need you to cooperate." She said straddling my lap. She pushed me back into the chair and started kissing on my neck.

"Stop." I said trying to push her off.

She grabbed my face and whispered in my ear.

"I suggest you get used to this because its gonna happen more often baby. Your pussy? Mines. Your virginity? it belongs to me. Your body? it belongs to me. You? belong to me as well. I promise you that when I finally fuck you for real, your gonna be begging for more. Ima need to send your parents a thank you letter for having you cuz your body is amazing and I can just imagine what you would taste like." She said as she licked the bottom of my earlobe.

She kissed my lips and let go of my face. At this very moment I was wet as hell. I didn't really understand anything she said because I was more so on the fact that she was rubbing my clit the whole time. I moaned and I closed my eyes. I tried to move her hands and she gripped my thighs and bit my neck.

"Fuckkkk." I moaned lowly.

She smirked and ran her tongue across my lower lip.

"By the way, my name is Beyonce."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 2.7K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...
3K 93 29
Nicki Was Just A Random Girl Running Away From Her Abusive Boyfriend While Seeking For Love Until She Meets This Random Man That She Fell Inlove With...
28.5K 1.3K 33
Beyoncé and Nicki (better known as Beynika to the world) are happily married and has been for 8 years now! Beyoncé was so happy and content with her...