The flower crown. (AU. Punk!L...

By UnusuallyNotTall

Harry was gentle, an angel for everyone who knew him. Harry was tall, really tall. He had an slender body, b... More

Ch. 1 "Being a good friend"
Ch. 2 "A mother after all".
Ch. 3 "His name is Louis".
Ch. 4 "The worst sister ever".
Ch. 5 "That crazy woman needs flowers".
Ch. 6 "Sharing vital information".
Ch. 7 "Look at the stars..."
Ch. 8 "Shaking with fear".
Ch. 9 "What's your name, Curly?"
Ch. 10 "You are grounded"
Ch. 11 "Hiding in the loo".
Ch. 12 "You the Styles family are very talented people".
Ch. 13 "Changes are good".
Ch. 14 "Inappropriate Thoughts".
Ch. 16 "The Punk And The Kid With The Flowers Make A Cute Couple".
Ch. 17 "Family conversations".
Ch. 18 "No flowers today".
Ch. 19 "Enjoying new experiences".
Ch. 20 "New places and revelations".
Ch. 21 "He has a job".
Ch. 22 "Roller skates and dark secrets".
Ch. 23 "The bedroom theory".
Ch. 24 "Helping brings great experiences".
Ch. 25 "Uncle Simon is back home"
Ch. 26 "Red-Handed and Red-Faced"
Ch. 27 "Your lips are still red".
Ch. 28 "Modern Hippie"
Ch. 29 "Handing flowers to strangers"
Ch. 30 "Brownies, flowers and family" .
Ch. 31 "Let's party!"
Ch. 32 "Thanks for caring".
Ch. 33 "Party surprises".
Ch. 34 "Love fest"
Ch. 35 "We belong together"
Ch. 36 "The main work".
Ch. 37 "Confused"
Ch. 38 "Lonely realizations"
Ch. 39 "Muffled sounds"
Ch. 40 "You're the kid!"
Ch. 41 "You need to help your friend"
Ch. 42 "Nothing really matters anymore".
Ch. 43 "Won't let him go"
Ch. 44 "Finally at home".
Ch.45 "He's a lovely lad"
Ch. 46 "Like an old maried couple"
Ch. 47 "Together as one" (the end <3)
Epilogue
SURPRISE!

Ch. 15 "Even More Perfect".

9.3K 376 169
By UnusuallyNotTall

This is the second update of today! If you haven't read "Ch. 14 Inappropiate thoughts" you should go and read it! (Cuz a lot of things wont make sense if you dont :))

Louis sighed in relief as the bell rang indicating his math class was over. His teacher surely could make a hell of maths. 

               The boy wanted to run out in the moment that precious sound came to his ears signaling his freedom but then a sudden fear came to him along with huge excitement; he was taking Harry on a date. It was not his first date but it was the first that he really cared about. 

               Even if he had a lot of experience in this kind of things Louis knew this time was different, because Harry was different. Earlier that day, when he asked Harry out -'when he thought I was talking dirty to him', he thought- he was really nervous because the curly boy maybe, even if it was impossibly politely, could turn him down and say he only wanted them to be friends; he didn't and Louis was extremely glad because he had already spent the little money he had in the reservation. 

               He was feeling kind if guilty because Simon had given to him some money but instead of buying the paint thy needed he decided to take Harry to that fancy restaurant Simon took him the other day. Louis didn't tell his friends about the money, he was afraid of they hating him as everyone else did, and even if he knew they might understand he didn't want to risk it so in the moment Simon gave him the money he also asked him for the phone number of the restaurant. 

               He was so nervous about his friends he even skipped lunch, saying he was sick and needed to stay in the restroom for his Heath. None of them questioned it.

               Now he was walking towards them and he was sure he could be sick in any moment, because even if he was as badass as he was, loyalty and honesty was always the most important thing in their friendship and he was about to put it in danger because of the curly lad.

               "You better, mate?" Asked Zayn as he lit up the cig he had between his lips. 

               Louis swallowed hard and nodded, "Yeah, bad dinner".

               Liam snorted,"Told you all that facy food would make you sick" 

               Lou smiled and took the cigarette he was being offered before lighting it up and pulling from it. 

               Moments later the curly boy appeared beside them smiling shyly.

               "Hey, Harold. Want a cig?" Zayn said as he blew the smoke away.

               Harry simply shook his head as he said, "Hello".

               Louis smiled up at the boy, "Hey, Curly. Wanna go to the park?" 

               Harry blushed lightly and smiled, "I'd like that but Niall...".

               "Oh! Blondie?" Liam interrupted their conversation, "We can take good care of him while you lovebirds go making out in the park". 

               Louis nodded gratefully at Liam but Harry just blushed madly, "We're not going to make out".

               Louis chuckled and placed his hand gently on Harry's lower back. 

               "Just take Niall home safely, idiots. If somethig happens to one his blond hair I'll murder you" Louis said playfully and nodded at Harry.

               "Don't worry, Tommo. He's in good hands" Zayn said smirking as both boys walked inside the school after putting out their cigs. 

               "Ready to go, Hazz?" Louis said as he slowly pushed Harry across the grass. 

               "The car" the taller boy suddenly said. 

               Louis looked at him confusedly as he stopped his steps, "What?"

               "We can take the car. My mom's car" Harry explained as he took Louis arm and pulled him towards the parking lot. 

               Louis admired the way Harry's curls swayed with the light wind and how his dimples were barely visible on his cheeks. 

               Harry stood in front of a shiny red Spark before he let go of Louis' arm and turned to look at him, "About the dinner..."

               'Shit, he changed his mind' he thought. 

               "It's ok, Harry. I understand" he sighed as he looked at the floor for a brief moment.

               "Thank you, Lou" Harry said with his low voice and then the stood there in silence.

               Awkward silence, or at least the blue eyed boy considered like that until he heard the curly kid talk again. 

               "Hey, mommy... No, I'm ok. I was wondering if you want me to pick you up because Louis-" then silence again. 

               In that moment the blue eyed boy looked up and realized what was happening when he was the boy with his black iPhone next to his ear. Of course he had to ask for permission, he was always so good he could never go out and leave his mother to worry.

               While Harry was still listening to the other person in the line his eyes widened and he blushed crimson red from the neck to his ears, "MOM!- Oh! Yeah, sorry...No! - i know mom. Yeah, thanks. I love you, too. Bye" he hung up and looked at Louis still flushed. 

               "Is it okay, then?" Louis said with an amused smirk on his face. 

               Harry just nodded awkwardly and took the keys out of his pocket before pressing a red button at the top of the dispositive. He opened the passenger door for Louis and then walked to the other side to sit behind the steering wheel.

               "She said I have to be at home before midnight" the taller boy muttered as he started the engine. 

               "Oh! It's okay, Cinderella. You don't have to worry" Louis said cheekily at the boy who just huffed and drove out of the school property. 

               The drive was short, the park was very close after all. When they were out of the vehicle Louis made the bold move of taking Harry's hand in his, making the boy breath go away and his eyes extremely wide. 

               "If you keep looking at me like that you're eyes would get damaged or something", he said smiling brightly. 

               Harry breathed again and curled his fingers between Louis' smiling so widely his cheeks hurt. Both boys walked hand in hand towards the little lake the park provided them, both oblivious of the other bushing slightly and nearly hyperventilating because of the rush of emotion both men felt coming from where their bodies touched. 

               Harry could feel his skin burning, he like the way Louis' rough hand felt and prayed at God he was not sweating too much; Louis liked the tingly feeling and tried to memorize every bump and crinkle in the other boy's bigger hand, he especially liked his long fingers because no matter how many timed he did it they always seemed so graceful when they moved.

               The blue eyed boy smiled at himself; apparently his fingers were the only part of his body Harry was able to move gracefully, Louis watched him a lot and learnt Harry was one of clumsier people in the school, or the town. But it didn't matter, to Lou it was beautiful how a creature so flawless was, ironically, covered in flaws, because to Louis it was what made Harry even more perfect.

 ~~x~~

HEY! Hello again! I was wondering if you guys would like me to make the chpters longer. I could work in it if you say yes.

Please comment, vote and the whole thing. LOVE YOU!

X.

Ps. I´m not mad at my mum anymore :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 2.1K 27
"Stop crying baby, we'll be alright." Harry presses his lips against his boyfriend's temple, trying to comfort him. "I don't know if I am able to han...
13.8K 947 10
In the year 1907 Louis Tomlinson left his home to find a job. He was a grown up now and there was too many mouths to feed back home. He was heading t...
19K 748 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
133K 5.9K 22
Harry Styles had it all. He was a record-selling artist who played on all the big arenas around the world. His shows were always sold out and he had...