Me+You Do the Math✔️

By DesireToShine

//Ranked #35 Chicklit// Arabella Stone's life was full of disappointment after disappointment. She slowly bui... More

Ch.1 *My Impending Doom*
Ch.2 *Sporks and other utensils*
Ch.3 *Bitter Coffee- Made with love*
Ch.4 *Don't Hug Me*
Ch.5 *Almost History*
Ch.6 *Just a Kiss*
Ch.8 *Sweet Pumkin Proposals*
Ch.9 *Venti Cup of Hell*
Ch.10 *Peer Pressure Over Skype*
Ch.11 *Heck NO TechNO*
Ch.12 *Royal Sexual Tension*
Ch.13 *JehovahWitnesses and the Worst Pizza*
Ch.14 *Confrontations Over 2nd Lunch*
Ch.15 *Secret Languages*
Ch.16 *Malicious Utterance*
Ch.17 *Accidents and French Lullabies*
Ch.18 *Greek Gods on Morphine*
Ch.19 *Nine Years Ago*
Ch.20 *Damn it Dj*
Ch.21 *A Day to Forget*
Ch.22 *It's In The Facts*
Ch.23 *Profound Mental Reclusiveness*
Ch.24 *Ty-Breaker*
Ch.25 *I Take It All Back*
Ch.26 *Bi-Polar Mother Nature*
Ch.27 *Bird Watching*
Ch.28 *Off Brand Oreo Cookies*
Ch.29 *Sorry DiCaprio*
Ch.30 *The Voices*
Ch.31 *Triassic Telephone*
Ch.32 *Lost Him*
Ch.33 *Functional Family*
Ch.34 *Revelations and Epiphanies*
Ch.35 *Never Fraternize With the Enemy Kids*
Ch.36 *They Break*
♡Epilogue♡

Ch.7 *Suprise Midnight Visits*

200 38 15
By DesireToShine

I woke up suddenly to a knock on my window. Tyler freaking Reese. I need my beauty sleep, obviously. I'm an extremely light sleeper. So if he could JUST NOT FUCKING WAKE ME UP THAT WOULD BE NICE. 

I heaved myself out of bed and towards the window, "What do you-" I was stopped short by the look of fear on his face.

"Ella!" He looked relieved to see me, "My father's here, I- I can't leave out the front door, and I haven't figured out how to sneak out yet." He stopped from a shortage of breath and looked at me with those familiar brown eyes. God why is he so beautiful?

"Um, yeah sure." I knew what he meant so I slid the window more open for him to stretch across. "What about your mom and Zoey?" I asked, concerned for them.

He shrugged it off, "Zo's at her friend's house for the night and mom's just talking to him." He cursed under his breath as his ankle hit the window sill and he tumbled in.

"Shut up!" I whispered to him looking around like there was someone in my room. Everyone in my house was probably asleep, except for maybe Mason, he might be up playing Halo or something like that. "What do you want to do sleep on my floor or sneak out?" I hesitated, Do I want him in my room?

"What do you think?" he countered. The chilly air would be too much to wander outside or sleep in his car, and I remember him mentioning her had a motorcycle, so no sleeping in that.

So insensible of him. A motorbike? Really, what use is that other than getting you from point A to point B?

Oh well- My floor it is then.

I plucked a pillow off my bed and walked over to the closet. Before I dropped the old blanket and pillow on the rug, I had a second thought and tossed them on the sofa.

"Get my white sofa dirty and I will punch you in the throat," I warned him as I turned my fairy lights on and crawled back into my covers. "Night,"

"Ahhh! Charge!" I screamed towards Anastacia. Her kitchen was decorated nicely with the contents of her fridge on every surface. Freshman year we decided we were going to have a food fight. Back when I was my old, happy go loving self.

"You little bitch!" She shouted at the top of her lungs after I had thrown an egg, hitting the side of her turned face perfectly. I laughed and danced away on the tip of my toes.

We continued throwing things for a long time, both of us laughing ourselves until we probably had killer abs. I wish I had killer abs back then. I do now... he he he.

I saw Anastasia turn to me and say the words, "Wake up," not in her own voice.

"What?" I asked opening my eyes, as another pair looked down at me. "Oh," Then I smiled, "We really need to stop meeting like this." I joked. It was true. Leave me to my beauty sleep. I sat and looked up at my ceiling, decorated with those tiny glow in the dark stars that we all put up in middle school. I've always wanted to take those off my I'm too lazy.

"It's Saturday, do you have a game?" He asked as he sat down on my bed and leaned against the headboard, his body weight made the bed bounce. It made me roll closer to him by like a centimeter

"It's pre-season," I mumbled into my pillow and shut my eyes again. Dreams were absent, like normal. I was astonished I had just had one. 

 Dreams are a privilege the creative minded have. But nonetheless, I drifted off. 

"Ella, Ella, Ella, Please dear god tell me you didn't hack my twitter." I heard his voice right as I lost consciousness. I slept with a small smile on my face. Wait until he sees Instagram. 

I was awoken again for the third time by a voice yelling and the slamming of a door, "Oh my god! Are you two dating?" Mason.

I came to my senses and realized the position I was in. I had my head on Ty's arm, cuddling close to his warmth. He arm was wrapped down around my waist. Nope! I jumped up out of his reach and turned around to try to stop myself before I hit the floor.

For about a second I actually thought I wasn't going to die. I died, inside. Not really, but why is the floor so flipping cold?

Can you die from falling 3 feet off of a bed? If anyone will it'll be me.

"Ella?" I heard his voice. Right as he said that I groaned and sat up, rubbing my elbow.

I squirmed and wriggled. "I feel violated." No, you don't, not even in the slightest bit. He sat up more and ran his hand over his face and through his hair. He had changed shirts sometime in the night, now wearing a grey ACDC shirt.

"What? I didn't do anything." he asked looking confused.

"What?" I giggled a little bit. Standing up, I walked over to my mirror and pulled my hair into a ponytail. He jumped out of my bed and ambled over to me too.

"You cuddled up to me first," He whispered into my ear, his voice low and seductive. I melted from the place where he touched his chin to my shoulder all the way down to my toes. His arms wrapped around me from the back and the comeback was lost in my throat. He smelt so good.

There was a knock on the door the second his arms went around me. Suddenly then were burning into my skin. I ripped them off and lurched over to the sofa. "Honey, are you ok? Can I come in?" It was my mom. Whatever happened to ignoring me? Huh? Go back to doing that.

Wait no, please don't. I want my mommy back. The one who always used to bake cookies and watch movies with me every Sunday night. I want to go back to the time when she wasn't unit cheif, when she had more free time.  Please...

I swallowed hard and answered her.

"Sure, but don't freak out ok?" Ty had sat down on the trunk at the end of my bed and had gotten out his phone, looking almost.. disappointed?

She opened the door and gasped. Then she smiled, "Are you being safe?" she asked.

"For the love of God mom, shut up. We aren't dating," I said sitting up. Ty's head perked up and look at me and my mom and back again with an inquisitive look.

"Sure," she danced out of my room after waving to Ty, "Bye."

"I'm taking a shower," I made my way to the door, "You can go eat or do whatever you do in the mornings." Then I remembered he lived right next door, "Or you could go home too." I mumbled. I saw him nod and I half-closed the door behind me.

I took my shower and got dressed. I bounced down the stairs into the family room.

"You look happy. Why?" Mason demanded with a little smirk as he paused his Tv show. He was lounging on the couch, his feet up in the air on a pillow. I sat down next to him and yanked it from beneath his feet, and shot him a look as if to say, 'My pillow,'

"We aren't dating!" I yelled loud enough for the whole house to hear. They should hear it.

HEY WORLD! Guess what? I'm not dating Tyler Reese!

"So where is he?" T came in with a piece of toast in his hand. He was wearing his football practice uniform. I looked at the clock. 11am. Did I really sleep in that long?

I shrugged, after a few moments and a nod from him I asked, "Are you going to practice?"

He shook his head.

"Just got back, now I have to go to Sarah's dance recital." He reffered to his new 'Girlfriend' I almost gagged in my mouth. Ewe, no you love Kris. Kris loves you. Simple.

They both have had a school girl crush on each other since we were 13.

My phone buzzed against my thigh and I pulled it out. Kris.

I'm outside, open up.

I walked over to the door and opened it before turning away to the kitchen. Kris trailed behind me, shooting me little daggers with her eyes.

"Explain." She demanded before looking at my with a straight face for a few seconds and then turning to rummage through the food. She came out with a Goldfish bag and shoved a handful in her mouth.

"Ok fine don't tell me, I'll be in your room stealing your high-speed wifi." she mimicked flipping her short hair over her shoulder and walked away.

What was I supposed to tell her?

'Hey, so you know the guy who just moved here? Yeah, I've known him for a long time and I know his life story, just thought you should know.'

Wait how did she know he was here? That what she means right?

Taylor. He must have texted her.

I walked into my room after a few minutes to see Kris lounging on my bed her phone up in the air. As soon as I walked in she shoved her face into the nearest pillow and started screaming.

Like pterodactyl screeching.

Pterodactyl Kris? Kris the Pterodactyl? Krisodactyl? 

"What?" I asked flopping down on the gray covers. She moved her head a little bit, so her face was fully surrounded by the pillow. Only her short auburn hair glinting in the sun was visible.

She popped her head up a little bit and simple stated, "This pillow smells like him."

The bay window had one panel on it that was foggy and cast little shadows across her pale skin. She twitched her fingers up and down and proceeded to pull her smartphone out from underneath her body. She typed in her password and shielded it away from me. Like I didn't already know her password.

She brought up something and showed it to me. It was her messages.

Taylor: are Ella and Ty dating?

Kris: no why?

That was it. I supposed they called and talked about it.

"I didn't sleep with him!" I exclaimed, "and we aren't dating."

"Do you like him?" she rolled over to face me her blue eyes narrowing. I shook my head.

I don't.

I don't like Ty.

And I so don't like the way the way he smirks and the little dimple that forms, and how nice he is when he isn't being sarcastic.

"Shit, you like him!" she grinned. She was happy for me. She thinks it's because I'm over the past. I've been over the past for a while.

"No, I don't," I denied.

"Okay then," She shrugged it off like she didn't care anymore. I know better. A million ways to get us together were running through her head. She sat up and picked up a pillow and hugged the pillow Ty was lying on. I almost itched for it to be me laying on it.

"Speaking of liking someone," I started. She stared at me and rolled her eyes.

"I told you, never going to happen. He's leaving next year."

"No, he's not," I grinned. Break year.

Her eyes lit up and a gasp escaped her mouth. "He's not?" she smiled and sighed. She let herself fall back down, her head hitting the pillow with a plop. "So, did you?" she questioned, turning towards me.

"Did I what?" I asked with a slight smirk.

"Oh my god, fine I'll make it simple. Did you or did you not have sex with Ty?"

"Ew, I told you already, no."

"Good," she nodded mainly to herself.

My phone started to buzz and I picked it off my nightstand.

Ty is the bestest person ever:
Sorry I left
Me:
Nah it's cool, Kris is here.
Ty is the bestest person ever:
oh ok
Me:
See you later?
Ty is the bestest person ever:
Yeah for sure

Really? Ty is the bestest person ever? Really creative.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 111K 25
Highest Ranking: #1 in ChickLit :) Finn thinks its just another Saturday night of picking up his stumbling drunk younger sister when he meets Westly...
758K 42.9K 47
After a car accident leaves Riley Perez in a coma, she wakes up in the hospital a year later. With the absence of the memories of her loved ones, she...
472K 18.3K 45
After one of the most embarrassing experiences of her life, Viola Hawkins is left feeling hopeless and demoralised. So when she's told that she's abl...
50K 1.7K 77
After graduating from her University, Arabella succeeded in securing a job in New York, away from her home and state, in a place where her elder brot...