The Broken Werewolves: The Gu...

By OralKel

Perry Dames is not your usual Beta. He's the second in command, the Great Beta of the Great Alpha. Usually, y... More

Synopsis
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Perry Dames, the Beta
Chapter 2: Dave, My Mate
Chapter 3: Mate Is Awake!
Chapter 4: Kieran, Dave's Brother
Chapter 5: Peitho the Wolf
Chapter 6: The Tour Around
Chapter 7: The Fallen Angel
Chapter 8: The Kiss
Chapter 9: The Angel's Revelation
Chapter 10: The First D - Date
Chapter 11: The Second D - Deal
Chapter 12: Pain
Chapter 13: The Awakening
Chapter 14: Morning
Chapter 15: Revealing The Truth
Chapter 16: Pinkie Promise
Chapter 17: Storytelling
Chapter 18: The Great Alpha's Good News
Chapter 19: Ice Cream Date
Chapter 20: The Elder's Court
Chapter 21: The Guardian
Chapter 22: My Mate!
Chapter 23: The Spirit Realm - Part 1
Chapter 24: The Spirit Realm - Part 2
Chapter 25: The Spirit Realm - Part 3
Chapter 26: The Spirit Realm - Part 4
Chapter 27: The Spirit Realm - Part 5
Chapter 28: Staycation In The Shaman's World
Chapter 29: Into The Spirit Realm
Chapter 30: The Land of Second Chances
Chapter 31: Sulking
Chapter 32: New Faces
Chapter 33: The Zodiac City
Chapter 35: The Mansion
Chapter 36: A Very Surprising Day
Chapter 37: Better Place
Chapter 38: Loving My Mate
Chapter 39: The Date
Chapter 40: The First Shift
Chapter 41: I Love You
Chapter 42: Destiny
Chapter 43: My Mate & I
Chapter 44: Upcoming Battle
Chapter 45: The End of Book 2
BOOK 3: THE HUMAN MATE

Chapter 34: My Buddy's Mate

7.5K 352 23
By OralKel

Chapter 34
My Buddy's Mate

Marcus has spilled everything to me.

Fortunately, he has found his mate and he's really happy that he's already found his soulmate. The only issue is, his mate is human, and it's a guy. The guy's name is Nigel Quintin Ulysses; a basketball player from Northern High School, a school that just a few miles away from the school of the pack house.

He told me that he was just roaming around the place, about to meet an Alpha with the Heavenly Pack. Marcus was supposed to talk to them, about joining an alliance with us. But he caught a sniff of a scent as he roamed around the area. Marcus described it to me as intoxicating melon scent, and a mixed of deep perfume of a man's, as well as its natural scent mixed together. It made his skin tingle and his wolf howled in anticipation. He said he followed the scent, and it led him up to the Northern High School.

With his charm and all, he got inside the school without anyone questioning him. Marcus is just like that. He could make anyone believe that he really is a good guy and that nothing will happen. He has those charms that I wish to have sometimes just for my own sake or purpose.

When he got inside the school, he kept following the scent that made his wolf and him crazy. It's like dealing with paranoia and the only way to fix that was to see your mate. He believed that it was a girl because of the melon scent. The scent led him to the basketball court where they were playing and his eyes specifically trained to the man.

Marcus described to me how his mate looks like. He even showed me a picture of him, taken from afar, near the benches. As he talked about his mate, he kept having this dreamy expression, like he was in Heaven, talking to God or whoever.

Nigel has a dark brown hair, dyed on the bangs, but black underneath as well from the back. He has a set of beautiful brown eyes, just like a dark coffee. He has a pointed nose and a full, pinkish lips, and it compliments his already beautiful face even more. He's a bit thin, but despite having that figure, I can tell that he's a drool-worthy for girls and guys.

There's another problem.

Nigel has a girlfriend, and no, it's not the stereotypical thing. Nigel has a girlfriend, who is a nerd, an A+ student. Marcus sounded bitter when he told me about that, and a part of him was ashamed at how bitter he was. He even told me that the girl was nice, or so she seemed so. Marcus described to me how Nigel looked at his girlfriend with love and gratefulness, and he felt sad. He described to me the feeling; it's like his heart was being ripped out of his chest, and being stomped on a million times. It's worse than cutting your own skin on the wrist, and it's worse than dying itself. It's more painful than that. As he told me that, a tear slipped out of his eyes and I felt sympathy towards him. I know how it feels; the fear and all. I have dealt with it for a year, from the time I have found out that my mate was a male to the point that he got converted into a werewolf.

"It's just that, it pains me." Marcus tells me as he chugs a Shaman glass of beer named Amrita. I put a hand on his shoulder as he chugs the beer in one down. He places the glass on the table with a loud thud, pain swimming in his eyes. I hate to see my friends like this. Earlier I was the one sulking. Now it's time for Marcus to let his feelings out. It's funny to think that he was the one who told me to pull my life together. "The girl seemed really nice, and they really love each other. I saw it in their eyes. If I go there, rip my mate off the girl and take him away, I can feel that Nigel would hate me, and I don't want that to happen. You understand my fear, right?"

I nod at him, rubbing his back in a soothing manner. "I know. Cloud and I know." I state, giving him a small smile. "The fear will always be there, you know. You cannot control it. But having a fear doesn't mean that you should stop. I know that your mate has a girlfriend right now, and he feels love just by being with her, but you know what? The Good Goddess will not choose a mate for you just to crush your heart. That's what I've learned. Cloud told me to wait, and in no time, I would have Dave in my arms, and that's what happened when I waited. You should do that, too. This time may not be the right time for you to have him, but in the future, I know you guys will."

"Thank you for that, Perry." He says, brushing the tears that are threatening to spill out of his eyes with the back of his hand. He sniffs, noticing that he just chugged the Amrita beer in one down. He calls the Shaman girl, pointing down at his empty glass and the girl obliges, smiling and grabbing the empty glass and filling it up half-full. She places the glass on the table again, dragging it across the table until the Shaman is practically touching Marcus's hand. Marcus shrugs her off. I smirk. "Shamans are slutty as well, I see."

I chuckle, shaking my head. "They are. They are deceiving as well."

It's rare for a werewolf to get drunk, and Marcus is drunk. He has consumed a lot of Shaman beers. Our resistance in alcohol is too strong, and the Amrita beer is too strong, and too much intake will result something bad. Marcus slurs, moving to the left and right as he staggers. He chuckles, commenting at how beautiful the sky is, which is a hue of orange spreading across the sky.

Shaman people give us a few looks; some are laughing and amused, but they don't comment how reckless Marcus is. Apparently there's a signage plastered on the wall of the bar, stating 'Caution: Drink with someone who can help you move out of the bar after consuming a lot of alcoholic Shaman stuff', which is kind of ridiculous. It turns out that the bar is famous, mostly visited by Pixies and other creatures.

"For I can't help... falling in love with youuuuuuu," Marcus sings, slurring as he walks. I laugh, seeing how funny he is when drunk. I have to record this. I pull out a mobile phone in my pocket, which I rarely use, hit the camera application, and record the drunk Marcus. "Shall I stayyyyyyy? Would it be a sinnnnn if I.... can'tttt help... falling in love withhhh youuuuu." I laugh harder, doubling over as I watch him trip and nearly fall down on the ground has he not grabbed a man's arm. The Shaman guy with a long blonde hair steadies him, snickering at how messy Marcus is. I move forward without stopping the recording, thanking the man on helping up my drunk best friend. I earn a chuckle from him, telling me that it's nothing and he leaves us.

"This is the first time I see you drunk, Marcus." I say amusedly, laughing. "I swear I will have Cloud and everyone watch this video of yours. I'll name it... Marcus the Drunkard. No, that's wrong. You don't like drinking. Hmm... ah, Marcus the Amrita Slayer."

"Nigel my love!" Marcus shouts at the sky. "You are my mate and soon you will be mine!"

Shaking my head, I put his arm across my shoulders and guide him towards the castle's direction. I don't know what would be the Queen's impression if she sees Marcus in this condition. Probably she would laugh at him. I never peg her as the punisher though she seems very strict.

Marcus nearly trips again and I balance him, groaning at how heavy he is. Marcus is really a huge guy; a hunk as what the girls call him. He sways back and forth, staggering as he walks. I curse under my breath, thinking about the cons of Marcus being drunk. If Cloud were here, he would have laughed at my struggle. That's what best friends do though.

"My Nigel is beautiful; he's like an angel," Marcus says as he looks at me. "Righhhhhttttt, Perry?"

I nod at him, rolling my eyes.

Once we reach the castle, a couple of guards help me balance Marcus. Three guards decide to carry him as it would just harden our lives if we just let him walk. They carry Marcus just like a sack of potato and head towards the direction of his room. I follow them, and once we reach his room, they lay Marcus on his bed, who rolls over the bed, making the duvet tangled around him. He sighs in contentment and I thank the guards, who nod in response and get out of the room.

Marcus murmurs in his sleep, stating how he wants to see his mate again and a sad expression crosses my face, pain beating in my chest. I miss my mate, too. I miss Dave and Peitho.

******************************

Author's Note: MARCUS HAS A FREAKING MATE.

So here's a picture of Nigel Quintin Ulysses

Author's Note: So I went to the #BatmanDay2016 event here in my country and it was so awesome. I really loved comics and I even took a selfie! It's rare for me to take a selfie. So... I'd like to share a picture of mine! My face is actually funny, but yeah, as long as it's for Batman, then I'll do it! And oh, I was wearing a Harley Quinn shirt.

If you want to message me, feel free do to so!

Twitter: JMSenarInstagram: JMSenarKik: JMSenarEmail: johnmichaelsenar@gmail.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2M 363K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
64.7K 3.1K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...
698K 22.8K 20
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {__BoyxBoy__} { W A R N I N G: This story is gonna contain adult...
5.7K 201 27
All his life, Kian has known nothing but trauma. As an omega, he was abused all his life and was told that he has one sole purpose: be used by others...