You're The Shining Distractio...

By houseofziam

Zayn is a recently new single father, falling into his role without ease until Liam, his son's first grade te... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 5

4.1K 189 39
By houseofziam

Zayn was awoken to warm hands gliding along his naked stomach, curling around his hip as he felt himself being moved easily, curling into a strong, muscular body. He could smell Liam's familiar cologne as he buried his nose in the man's chest, inhaling deeply as Liam chuckled.

"Good morning," Liam whispered, voice sounding like a melody to Zayn's ears as he stretched lazily, the sheets falling from his body.

"Morning," mumbled Zayn, cuddling even closer as he wrapped an arm around Liam's waist, sighing contently. "What time is it?"

"Bit after 7," replied Liam, his fingers twitching as he let them trailed down Zayn's naked back, teasing the dimples that sat just above his ass. "He's still sleeping, if you're wondering."

Zayn hummed in response, glad he could enjoy the moment for a few more minutes before Mezrhad woke up, demanding his attention.

"It snowed," Liam said after a minute of silence, his voice filled with a childish glee that had Zayn smiling. "D'you think I could take Mezi out to build a snowman?"

Unable to stop himself, Zayn rolled over onto his back, a bubbly laugh resonating through the room. "I'm naked in bed and all you can think about is taking my son out to build a snowman," whined Zayn, looking up at Liam with a smirk. "I should be offended but I really can't be."

A pink tint spread across Liam's cheeks as he shrugged, moving quickly to straddle Zayn, pinning his arms above his head.

"Don't laugh at me," grinned Liam, a look of mock offence on his face as he leaned down, nibbling his way along Zayn's jaw, rolling his hips which had Zayn sighing in pleasure.

"I think he'd love to build a snowman with you," Zayn conceded when Liam's tongue started tracing the lines of his tattoos, making his moan lewdly.

Suddenly, loud music resonated through the walls of the bedroom, almost shaking the bed as Zayn groaned, pressing his face into the warm pillow.

"What's happening?" Liam asked as he pulled away, a confused expression etched into his face.

"Mezi never gets out of bed without me," Zayn explained, sitting up so he could kiss Liam's lips quickly, extracting himself from under the man's warm presence. "This is his way of telling me he's awake so I can come and get him."

Walking to his dresser, Zayn pulled on a pair of clean joggers, throwing a similar pair in Liam's direction.

"I'm sorry about this," he started, feeling guilty as he could visibly see Liam's erection straining in his boxers but Liam interrupted him quickly, slipping into the offered joggers as he stood.

"Nothing to be sorry about babe," said Liam as he smoothed his hand down Zayn's jaw, fingers getting caught in the day old stubble. "Your son comes first, always."

Nodding, Zayn leaned forward, showing Liam how grateful he was for his understanding in a short yet heated kiss.

"Go," Liam exhaled when they pulled apart, looking sinfully needy.

It was practically painful for Zayn to peal himself away from Liam, walking hurriedly across the hallway and into Mezi's room, smiling brightly at his son. He turned the music off as he went, hearing Liam walk past the boy's bedroom at the same time.

All the while, Mezrhad sat patiently in his bed, blankets still wrapped around himself, clutching his plush money tightly. The boy had managed to slip on his glasses by himself, traces of sleep still marking his skin as he clapped his hands together as Zayn approached him.

"How's my little Beta this morning?" inquired Zayn, easily lifting the boy into his arms as he opened the curtains, revealing the snowy scenery.

Instantly the boy's face lit up in amazement, small hands reaching towards the window before he turned towards Zayn, eyes sparkling with fascination.

"Do you like snow?" Zayn asked, realizing he had no idea if his son in fact enjoyed snow. He remembered as a kid hating it, preferring to stay inside with his mother and drink hot chocolate than to play with his sister's in the cold. He'd always been a little of an outsider, preferring the quiet and the uniqueness of his own mind rather than the presence of others.

But Mezi seemed excited at the prospect of snow, nodding agitatedly, pointing towards his closet as if asking Zayn for clothes.

"Later," agreed Zayn, rubbing the boy's small stomach. "You have to eat first, so you can be big and strong."

For a second Zayn was certain the boy was about to speak, his lips moving as if he was saying words but no sound could be heard. Zayn encouraged Mezi to repeat himself, running a comforting hand up and down the boy's back as he walked into the living.

"What did you say Beta?" he asked, hoping Mezi would say it again.

Yet, the boy seemed distracted, eyes falling on Liam who waved from the kitchen, a cup of smoldering hot coffee inches from his lips. Zayn stepped closer to the man, allowing Mezi to sit on the edge of the counter as he watched Liam shyly, a deep blush settling on his pudgy cheeks.

The small boy didn't seem confused by Liam's presence, rather happy and a little reserved as he looked down as his pyjama, tugging the edge of the shirt between his tiny fingers.

"That's such a cool shirt," Liam cooed as he handed Zayn his cup of coffee, before planting himself in front of Mezi, inspecting the Spiderman design. "I wish I had one too."

Tucking his chin into his chest, Mezi smile widened even more, cheeks almost burning red as he put his hands out, thumbs up, signing the word share before pointing to himself and then Liam.

"What did he just do?" Zayn questioned quickly when he realized the sign Mezi had done obviously meant something to Liam who had thanked the boy in return.

"He signed that he'd share with me," explained Liam, rubbing the back of his neck like he'd done when he was previously uncomfortable. "I showed all the kids a few words from the ASL, figured it might make things easier."

"Why didn't I think of that?," mumbled Zayn, falling easily into the embrace Liam offered, needing the support as he whined into the man's chest, the constant feeling of being a failure returning.

"Because you have a lot on your mind," Liam responded, kissing the top of his head as he smiled at Mezi, the boy's face twisted with worry as he watched Zayn fold himself into Liam's body, looking so small and vulnerable.

"I'm ok," Zayn said, forcing a meager smile on his lips, reaching out to run his hand along Mezi's cheek in a soothing gesture. "Do you want some Nutella fairy bread?"

Mezrhad seemed to assess his father for a minute, head tilted to the side as his eyes furrowed in concentration, tongue between his teeth until he nodded, pressing both his hands to his chest.

"Yes yes, you can put the sprinkles," smiled Zayn, untangling himself from Liam who ran an encouraging hand up down his back before pulling away, settling behind the counter as he sipped his coffee quietly.

The boy clapped happily, crawling on the counter until he could open the cabinet, taking out three large containers filled with colored sprinkles that were reserved for weekend breakfast.

Zayn watched his son attentively, making sure Mezi stayed away from the edges of the counter as not to fall before he started the toast. He then allowed his eyes to linger on Liam, the shirt the man had adorned from the previous night stretched tightly over his body. It had Zayn's mind flashing back threw their heated encounter, holding back a moan as he turned away from the man.

When the toaster buzzed, Zayn took the grilled bread out, spreading a good dose of Nutella on it before bringing it to Mezi who was still sitting on the counter, head leaning on Liam's shoulder. The image had Zayn's heart hurting for a minute, the possibilities of what this could entail endless; but rather than marveling in the moment, rather than getthing lost in the overwhelming feeling of love he felt, Zayn reached out for the jar of sprinkles, opening it quickly as he asked for Mezi's hand.

The boy cupped his hands together excitedly, gaping at the amount of sugary little balls Zayn poured in his tiny palms. When Zayn capped the jar once more, Mezi looked up at him, as if asking if he could let go. Making sure the plate was directly under the boy's hands, Zayn nodded, watching as his son poured the candy over the toast.

"One Nutella fairy bread for this little rascal," announced Zayn, tickling the boy's stomach as he cut the toast into 4 squares, offering it to Mezi. "Eat up babe, then we can go play with the snow."

Eyes wide at Zayn's words, Mezi shoved a piece of toast in his mouth, smearing Nutella all over his face as little candy sprinkles fell over the counter.

Bursting out laughing, Zayn scolded Mezi lightly, make sure he took his time before picking up the excess candy.His eyes met Liam's as he cleared the counter, the other man watching from behind Mezi, a glowing expression on his face.

"You're adorable together," Liam said quietly, his hand laying on the counter turning palm up, asking for Zayn's touch.

Looking at his boy for a second, Zayn thought of what it meant if he allowed Liam to touch him now, if he gave in to his heart's desires and held the man's hand while they watched his son have breakfast.

Cursing himself in his mind, Zayn grinned, laying his hand on top of Liam's as the man intertwined their fingers.

"You fit right in," Zayn admitted, unable to look at Liam. On the contrary he kept his eyes focused on Mezi, brushing the boy's hair out of his face as his son only smiled wider, shoving more of his breakfast into his mouth.

"Glad you think so," Liam replied, as he stood, walking around the counter until he stood behind Zayn.

Shivering at the touch, Zayn leaned back into Liam, pressing his back to Liam's chest as big arms wrapped around him, Liam's chin settling on his shoulder.

"Niall and Louis are coming over later," Zayn said as Mezi finished the third piece of his toast, sucking his fingers greedily until there were no traces of chocolate left. "You could stay if you wanted, get to know them and what not."

"Would you really want that?" questioned Liam, dropping his hand over Zayn's stomach before reaching out towards Mezi, accepting the offered piece of toast the boy held out for him.

Biting into it, giving an exaggerated moan that had Mezi giggling loudly, Liam returned his hand to Zayn's stomach, applying a delicious pressure. Turning in Liam's arms, Zayn kissed the man's lips, tasting the hazelnut flavored spread that covered Liam's uniqueness taste.

"Yeah, it's what I want," Zayn breathed as he pulled away, cuddling into Liam's chest as he watched his son glowing in happiness from the counter, clapping his hands as Liam ate the last piece of fairy bread.

Little did Liam know, Mezi never shared his fairy bread with anyone, not even Zayn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 4.6K 35
Strip that down- LiamPayne Take it Off- ZaynMalik (al'right hoes I get it!! Even I want your sex tape nd watch you guys STRIP IT OFF @/Ziam) Yea the...
90.7K 2K 14
in which a runaway boy finds himself hurtling head first into something he's never had before - a family OR thirteen year old niall has spent the pas...
108K 4.3K 29
Boyfriends fic in which Liam and Zayn get papped while hamming it up for Louis and Eleanor, and management decides the easiest way to deal with the r...
117K 1.3K 15
*****DISCONTINUED***** This has all the one-shots of One Direction Kid Fics! You can send in requests if you like. And if you have some of Ageplay th...