The Bastard Daughter [[DISCON...

By Puddles3535

[A SUPERNATURAL FANFIC] Ever since Nova Books could remember she has been on the run. Always looking over he... More

The Bastard Daughter : A Supernatural FanFiction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Discontinued

Chapter Six

160 5 0
By Puddles3535

*This is that part in the fanfic, where I thought be a good idea to mesh things together. It is not word for word, because I can get into a lot of trouble for that. I thank you for reading and I love you for dealing with my mistakes. I am really not at good, as I think I am....LOLZ...Anyway, enjoy the rest!* 

NOVA

I only managed to finish half of my food, by the time both of them where done. We walk across the street to a little store and pick up everything that Bobby needed. So basically snack food and beer. I stay close to at lest on of them at all times, because if I 'wondered off' Dean would through a sissy fit. As Sam got the beers I could hear the door bell ring, and chills went up my back. I looked up at the circular mirror in the corner of the store to see two men walk in. They looked like hunters or farmers of some sort. But I could see there real faces and I looked away quick putting up my hood.

“Sam” I whispered.

“What” He asked.

“They are demons” I said he nodded my head in Dean's detection. He looked at them and the walked over to Dean and said something in his ear. I stayed ducked behind the shelf of bread and chips. Dean looked around the around the room and when he found me he mouth the words. 'Go To The Car'. I nodded and walked passed them and went out side. I started to walk down the street and went I looked back they both where following me. I took a sharp left down an ally instead of going to the car like I was told. I walked to the end of the ally to a fence that was wired at the top. When I turned around I saw the two looking at me with smiles on his face. I crack my head to the side and get ready for them to come at me. I let all the power got to my right hand and waited for someone to make the first move.

The one on the left come up to me and tried to punch me but I ducked. I kicked him in the gut and his head landed in my hand. I felt the fire run through my are and let out in a ball of power into the mans head.

“I am sorry” I said as the mans body fell to the ground. My hand turned a bright red and I let out a light scream. The other one started to walk up to me but I stop as a look of pain went through his face. His body switched with yellow sparks that showed his skeleton. He fell on his face and a saw the blade that Dean had on his person when we first met. Sam and Dean where at the end of the ally and ran up to me as I pulled the blade out of the guys back. Dean handed out his hand and I gave it to him. I looked down at my hand as it burned and I fought tears. I ended up falling to my knees holding my hand and lightly rocking back and forth. I hated being this weak around other people.

“Are you okay” Dean asked and Sam knelt down next to me.

“I will be fine....just give me a minute” I said. I let out a big breath and started to get up.

Sam was a my side and Dean was looking at the demons.

“How they find me?” I asked.

“Well demons are good at that”

“Not that good” I said and lifted my shirt so they could see my ribs. I had both ward against angles and demons. They could not find me unless I wanted them to.

“When did you get that?” Sam asked and looked at me as I place the shirt over my ribs.

“I was 14” I said. And they both looked at me in shock.

“I ran in to a couple hunters. Once was a tattoo artist and he need to repay me for helping him” I said and used my good hand to drag on of the bodies to the end of the ally and covered it with a garbage bags. Dean and Sam did that same to the other guy.

“It's really fucked up” I said to the two of them.

“What is?”

“That people have to die like that” I said. “You know you can still see everything when your being raped by those things”

“Oh...” Sam said. “Yeah I know”

“I could never image” I said.

“Wait you never had....”

“Never. I don't think they can” I said and shrugged.

“Lucky” Dean said.

"What the hell is that?" I said pointing to the blade that was now in Dean's jacket.

"It's a blade only made to kill demons" Sam said.

I looked at him with wide eyes. "Holy crap...Wait what was the silver blade that Castiel had pointed at me back at the hotel?"

"That was an angle blade"

"You are telling me that there is a fucking angle blade and I am only learning about it now?" They nodded. "And it kills them, for good?"

"Yes" Dean said. "Why are you so interested?"

"Why would I not be?" I said, but they did not answer me back. When we got to the car Sam opened the door for me and I thanked him. Dean started the car before Sam was in taped on the gas causing him to almost fall back. Did they always act like this. I mean I know that they are brothers and all, but they did not do this back at the house. Sam got it and slammed the car door shut make the glass rattle. Dean looked like he was going to say something but held his tongue and drove back to Bobby's

~~~

“So how in the hell did they find her” Bobby asked. Dean looked down at the ground then back at me.

“I think it is my fault”

“What” I asked.

“When you passed out, and I fought of the demons one got away”

“So they think where we are, Nova with be there” Sam said.

I sighed. “They don't think. They know.”

“We will just have to stay on the move” Dean said.

I looked at him “Wait...what”

“Well I am not going to throw you to the wolves” Dean said, and I could not help but smile a little. I though once they found out that I was a danger to them the would kick me out. I mean if it was the other way around, I would have. Either they are just really nice, or just really stupid.

“Well, while you are on leaving might as well take this case” Once Bobby said this my smile fell. I did not want have to go hunting with them. But did not say anything because that would make me sound ungrateful.

“What is it” Sam asked.

“Guy dies because of a car crash” Bobby said.

“How is the weird?” Dean asked.

“The car never moved” Bobby said.

Sam sighed “Where too?”

“Canton, Ohio” Bobby said.

~~~

I woke up to light shacking and out of instinct I jumped up on the person and flipped them over on the bed twisting there arm back. They landed on the bed with there back to me and my foot pressing on there back. They let out a soft ground and said “Time to get up”

“What?” I asked and let go of the man. It turned on the light to see Sam in the bed now grabbing his arm.

“Sorry” I said and bit my lip.

He laughed and said. “I know not to wake you up anymore, but it it time to go.”

I looked at the clock and it said it was three in the morning “It's in the middle of the night.

“Well it's a long drive to Ohio” Sam said. “Hows your hand.

I looked down at it. “Hurts like hell, thanks for reminding me”

“Ha... I take it that you are not a morning person?”

“No...I am not a three AM person”

Dean walk in to the room and looked at Sam then back at me. “Hurry up you two”

I rolled my eyes and walk over to my bag to get clothes...I had not noticed that I only had a tang-top and yoga shorts on. Sam was rolling he arm in circles; I walk over, placing a hand on his face. Take a deep breath letting me energy heel the pain I caused him. When I opened his eye he was smiling and I looked at myself

“I will see you down stairs”

“Sure” he said, and when I cost was clear I started to get dressed. I put on a pair of jeans and a ACDC shirt. I was running low on cloths and was going to have to got to a laundry mate soon. As I slipped on my combat boots I could hear Dean talking to Sam about something. He sounded mad so I leaned my head out the door and listened.

“STOP IT SAMMY!”

“I am not doing anything?” Sam said trying to keep his voice down,

“Bullshit!”

“Dean you are not my father, and I am an adult!”

“Sam! The last 'girl' you where with, tricked you to opened Lucifer's cage!”

Sam was quit and I could here him take a long breath. Girl? Wait? Did Dean think that Sam had a thing for me? I smiled at the though, then frowned. Though I knew it was wrong I could use this against them. My train of thought was interrupted by Sam saying “How long to I have to be reminded by this?”

“As long as it needs to be!” He said. “Damn it Sam, it's like your stuck on stupid!...NOVA!”

When he yelled I almost fell out into the hall way. “Yes?!”

“Hurry up!” He yelled as I grabbed my bag; when I went down stairs Sam was getting he jacket on and Dean was grabbing his keys. They both looked mad as they said goodbye to Bobby. Sam held the door open for me as dean put my bags in the trunk. I looked at him and smiled but he was not looking at me. When Dean go in it was an awkwardly silent, so I asked

“May I have my gun back?”

“Why?” Dean asked.

“We are going on a hunt... I need some way to defend myself?”

“Well you don't need it for the car ride there”

I sigh and then said “Fine. Then I am going back to bed”

I shuffled around till I found a some what comfortable spot and closed my eyes. Just as I was on the verge of sleep I heard Sam say

“So um, What is with this job?”

“Dude has him self a head on collision in a parked car? I say that is worth checking out.” Dean said

“Yeah definitely, but we got bigger problems. Don't you think”

Dean sighed “I am sure the apocalypse will still be there when we get back”

“Right, yeah. But I mean if the colt is really out there somewhere...”

“Hey. We have been looking for weeks and we got nothing”

“Okay....But Dean if we are going to ice the DEVIL...”

“This is what we are doing!” Dean interrupted “Okay? End of dissociation”

Sam sighed.

“This is our first real case that we have together. You know I think that we should ease in to it and put the training wheels back on” Dean said.

“So you think I need training wheels?”

“No WE. We need training wheels you and me...as a team. Okay?”

“Okay...”

“I mean I really want this to be a fresh start, for both of us.

“Okay” Sam said more understanding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 311 15
Dean Winchester opens his eyes and he's a demon. Taking place after the season finale, Dean Winchester sees the world in a darker view. Things seem t...
29.2K 1.4K 28
Dean goes blind while on a hunting trip. Dean is trying to cope with losing his sight and his job. He tries to fight with his lost sense, but it jus...
37.8K 862 37
Maximum Singer has had stranger powers since she was young, and the only person who knew was her best friend, Sam Winchester. What will she do when s...
50.3K 1.6K 36
It's not easy for being a demon, but being the princess of hell, it's twice as hard. When Victoria was twelve years old, she tried to sell her soul f...