Avengers Preferences and Imag...

By palmsandsunshine

I try to update weekly, but that doesn't always work out, so... Requests: CLOSED Avengers/Marvel characters A... More

"I Knew Her" | Bucky Barnes
On Your Right | Steve Rogers
Your Secret Abilities | Preference
The Book Store | Bucky Barnes
The Panels | Avengers Cast
Cheater | Clint Barton
Food | Steve Rogers
Bullet Wounds | Pietro Maximoff
Missing | Bruce Bamner
Your Couples Songs | Preference
Fav // Memories | Bucky Barnes
Flight Attendant | Sebastian Stan
Chance | Loki
Fav // Love Story | T'Challa Udaku
Right Next To You | Clint Barton
Fav // Mute | Sebastian Stan
Mute Pt. 2 | Sebastian Stan
Fav // Red | Steve Rogers
Red Pt. 2 | Steve Rogers
Letters | Bucky Barnes
Redundancy | Peter Quill
Hellish Flame | Pietro Maximoff
Fav // I'll Just Love You Tomorrow | Clint Barton
How You Sleep | Preference
Req.&Fav // Shy Girl | Steve Rogers
Fav // Useless | Steve Rogers
Spitting Image | Steve Rogers
Spitting Image Pt. 2 | Steve Rogers
Circus Act | Clint Barton
Yes Ma'am | All
Fav // Breakeven | T'Challa Udaku
Fav // Lay Me Down | T'Challa Udaku
Behind the Scenes | All

Req.&Fav // Useless Pt. 2 | Steve Rogers

3.1K 73 38
By palmsandsunshine

Request by @maddezz
I tried not to make it a cliffhanger! I swear!

Four Months Later

"Hey, Parker." You greeted, waving a hand up.

Peter looked up from his phone, smiling and waving back at you. "Hi, (Y/N)."

You continued down the hallway to the kitchen, shifting your neck brace around to a comfortable position, finally making it to the counter and sitting on one of the barstools. You grabbed an apple from the fruit basket on the dark marble slab, biting down on it.

"Hey, blue," Tony greeted, passing you and patting your head once, walking to the cabinet and pulling a mug out.

Your eyebrows furrowed. "Blue?"

Tony shrugged. "Natasha is Red, so you're Blue."

You rolled your eyes, stepping around the countertop island, and getting a mug from the opened cabinet. After Tony poured himself a cup of coffee, you did the same.

"So, what's going on, Blue?"

You sipped the warm liquid, hopping onto the counter and taking a seat. "I can still kick Natasha's ass after a year with my spinal injury, and my back doesn't hurt like it used to when I walked."

"No, I meant how are you doing?"

Sighing and placing down your mug next to you, you shrugged. "You know how I feel about..." you trailed off and grimaced, not wanting to let anyone else hear, especially the man in question. "And he's still with... yeah, Tony. Not doing so well."

Tony opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off when Steve practically waltzed into the room.

"(Y/N)! You have a crush?"

You visibly tensed, and you took a second to compose yourself, before answering with a quiet "Yes."

He chuckled, opening the cupboard, and pulling out a granola bar, opening the wrapper. "Just make sure to bring him here one day, so I can knock some sense into him. Probably scare the poor kid to death."

You bit your lip and stood up, quickly stepping out of the room, leaving your cup of coffee half-empty on the counter, your sudden silence leaving a strange air of awkwardness in the room.

Steve watched you go, leaning against the counter, a confused expression on his face. "What's wrong with (Y/N)? She's avoiding me."

"Can you blame her," Tony muttered against his coffee cup, quickly taking a sip to disguise his words when Steve looked his way.

"What?"

"Nothing." Tony pushed himself off the counter, setting the nearly-empty cup in the sink. "I really shouldn't interfere. That's your's and (Y/N)'s problem."

He walked out of the room, leaving Steve even more confused than he was before. "Problem? What problem?"

"(Y/N) where the hell are you?" Clint barked through the comms.

"Back at the hanger! Four soldiers are attacking me!" You grunted as your legs were kicked out beneath you. "I need backup!"

"On my way!"

You internally groaned at the sound of Steve's voice, and gasped when a soldier behind you kicked you in the back, and to the ground.

"Steve!" You called, as your comm was ripped from your ear and stomped on.

The soldiers dragged you up to your feet and to an open door at the side of the hanger.

At that moment, Steve ran in through the open hanger doors, sprinting off towards you when he saw you being dragged away.

After a long series of corridors, the soldiers threw you in a large concrete room. Being too beat up to move, you groaned, curled into a fetal position, and clutched your stomach. One that the soldiers hadn't forgot to kick once you were down.

The doors began to close, but a shield came between them, and Steve rushed between the two doors, picking you up quickly but delicately, and running back through the door, pulling his shield from between the doors. They closed with a heavy "thud" behind him, and it was as they closed that he realized you were trapped.

The hallway he had just ran out of had become a single, concrete room.

The doors that had just closed had disguised into the wall, and were almost impossible to see, if you didn't know it was there.

He set you down on the floor as you curled up into another ball. Steve tapped on his earpiece. "Tony? We're trapped."

Only static answered him back.

"Tony? Damnit," he cursed, pulling it out of his ear. "Sorry, (Y/N). We're trapped, and there's no signal down here. Are you okay?" He crouched down at your side.

You groaned, grabbing his outstretched hand and pulling yourself up to sit down. "Yeah, I'm fine."

He took a seat next to you. "What's been going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why have you been avoiding me?"

You turned your head away. "I haven't been avoiding you."

"Yes you have. And you always turn your head away when you lie."

You looked him straight in the eye. "You just don't get it, do you?"

"Wha-"

"All these years and you never noticed. Never cared." You scoffed. "I guess you didn't know me as well as you think you do."

"(Y/N) what are you talking about?"

"...Nothing."

"No. We are going to talk about this because it is affecting the team and it is affecting me."

"Why can't you just be a good friend. For once?!"

"There is no friendship in our work! Only trust and allies."

You gasped and struggled to stand up, swatting away his hand to help you.

"Eighty-five years means nothing to you, then."

"What? (Y/N), I never said that-"

"But you implied it!" You snapped, cutting him off. He stood up behind you, and you turned around to face him. "I have been there since the very beginning. Even before you knew Bucky. Am I just not good enough for you?"

"Where are you going with this?"

"You must be blind."

"Stop beating around the bush!"

"I'm in love with you!"

A silence stung the air, and Steve was staring at you with incredulous eyes.

The door at the side began opening slowly, and revealed the entire team, Tony prying the doors open with his suit.

"Steve!" Sharon cried, pushing past Tony, and into Steve's arms, although Steve was still looking directly at you.

As you watched Sharon fuss over Steve, the rest on the team came to you, placing hands on your shoulders, grabbing your hands.

"Guys," you whispered. "Get me out of here."

Ayyyy

I have a story out called "Opressive Nature" that I'm starting up in November. It's kind of a social media fic, but not really.

If you guys could check it out, I would really appreciate it.

-MSJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 51.8K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
183K 2.7K 43
A book of Preferences and Images. I do NOT do Thor and Loki because they will not be good. So yea. I do take requests. Everything Is reader insert! (...
5.2M 169K 192
WINNER: Marvel Fanfiction Awards 2016 Best Imagines/Preferences/One Shots A collection of reader insert ( x reader) imagines/one-shots/fics of the Av...
327K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...