Confessions Between Us [STERE...

By _kingpookie_

"You loved him" "Yes" "Why wasn't that enough" "He didn't love me in the... More

Prologue- Mirror
Chapter 1- Difference
Chapter 3- Clovers
Chapter 4- Roadtrip
Chapter 5- Dance
Chapter 6- Revenge
Chapter 7- Purpose
Chapter 8- Back Where We Started
Chapter 9- A Look Forward
Chapter 10- Music Taste
Chapter 11- Help (cont from prev)

Chapter 2- Anchor

3.9K 128 29
By _kingpookie_

Song- Kiss me, You are a memory, Love Yourself , The girl you used to be,Wolves🎵

Artist- Ed Sheeran, Message To Bears, Justin Bieber , AJ mitchell, One Direction🎧

"sit down the movie is about to start!" Scott demanded from the bottom of the couch as the pack hurried nervously to get popcorn and a spare seat. Stiles immediately yelled shotgun and sprawled his body over the pop out ,bed couch, legs and arms flung out dramatically and duvet oddly hanging from  his head, Isaac muttered that Stiles always got the bed by he just received a goofy faced grin from Stiles.

"What are we watching this time?" Lydia asked walking in a bowl of popcorn in her hands, clad in comfy trackies and a hoodie, Jackson followed in toe a tray holding the appropriate amount of hot chocolate mugs for everyone "Finding nemo" Scott grinned snatching his mug from Jackson. "Again"Boyd moaned in annoyance, "can't i just go somewhere else?" he asked "this is critical bonding night!" Stiles exclaimed as he moved to allow Derek onto the couch "Who says you get to make decisions your not the Alpha" Boyd sneered which Stiles returned and pretend to use the force on him. Derek smacked Stiles' hand down a small smile on his lips and told Scott to start the movie.

Isaac was quick to turn off the lights and share a couch with Boyd and Erica, Lydia and Jackson shared a love seat while Allison and Scott lay together on a make up bed from pillows of all kinds. Moments later they were all mostly completely transfixed by the movie or the person beside them, Stiles was lying with his head on Dereks chest and arm thrown over his waist. Every thing was perfect there was no crazy Alpha running after them, no lizard Jackson to deal with and thankfully no dark druid anymore. They could finally act like normal teenagers that was until Jackson took it upon himself to start a popcorn fight, the next 5 minutes were chaos of popcorn flying everywhere and Scott screaming "ATTENTION TO NEMO!!" Stiles grinned at the chaos turning to Derek kissed his cheek pulling away and smiling at him. "What was that for?" Derek asked tilting his head "for throwing Scotts puffa at him that day" Stiles smiled, Derek laughed and circled his arms around Stiles' waist only to be stopped "this is private property!" Stiles exclaim followed by a burst of laughter and a blushed Derek. "I don't care about claims this is my property" Derek whispered in Stiles ear pulling him in, "This is home" Stiles declared "home" the rest of the pack chanted and so went on a night of laughter stolen kisses and cookies.

Derek

I smiled down lightly at the photo of me and Stiles on the couch my fingers skimmed over his face as if I would be able to touch him, Stiles was kissing my cheek I mean I was smiling a rarity of its own. Lydia has always known how to take a good photo although I can still remember Stiles commentating that it was slightly stalkerish but I knew he loved the shot. I heard a car pull up and placed the picture back down beside my bed, I kissed the photo "I'm sorry" I uttered no matter how many times I've said it  feel like its never enough. 

Hearing the click of heels I knew that it was none other than Lydia Martin herself.  She walked in not bothering to knock intrusive teenagers. "I swear to god I am going to murder Isaac" she grumbled sitting down on his couch. "Hi lydia, good morning to you too" I said  sarcastically. She rolled her eyes, "Ok spill whats the matter?" I asked her sitting down across from her "Well where do I begin when you left on Tuesday guess who smart boy Isaac sent out for our land expansion meeting with Mount Denali tribe" Lydia said rubbing her eyes. "No god no who" Derek prayed it wasn't Peter "Lawrence" Lydia sighed and Derek choked. "no you can't be serious" Derek said getting up to grab his coat and keys, "Can I not trust you guys with anyone, come on we're leaving" I said grabbing a hoodie to which Lydia promptly followed.

After Stiles left the Hale/McCall pack they have made some changes, after the series of unfortunate events they decided they needed to expand and went on the hunt to find packs to join theirs. I knew some people from when my mum was alive this included Laurence Foxhole, the biggest douche to ever step foot on this earth. Aside from Laurence's unkind personality traits, he does and will always know how to run a sufficient pac, which is why we endure him. After months of negotiating they acquired his pack to join theirs, Laurence's pack included four betas and one chimera. The four betas Arron, Rose, Katherine who are nice, funny and welcoming but the chimera Theo took some time to open up to them appears he had a rough childhood well that runs in the clan. When the packs joined word spread about a new powerhouse pack soon they had Alphas from all different places knocking at this doors. They promptly deciding on naming themselves the "clover clan" for good luck.

On Tuesday at our meeting I announced that in two weeks time they would be meeting the head of the mount denali tribe, but in advance to this they would be meeting with four members of the clan for a land proposal just to get a feel for what they were capable of. I had naively asked Isaac to chose someone to meet with them, obviously next time I need to elaborate on the personal qualities of said person. It was already arranged to have a meeting this morning so Isaac best be ready to get his head neck chewed off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"come on Stiles i know you can do this!" Laz said pulling Stiles up from the ground, "Why can't you just turn me already!" Stiles said annoyed "Because you only get it when you are strong enough when you are truly a wolf at heart" Stiles frowned and reached out for his drink taking a few needed gulps before returning  to his spot in the entertainment arena. Laz turned to him "Come on Stilinski show me what you got!" Laz yelled, Stiles grated his teeth and ran at him everything slowed around stiles as he neared just as he was about to slam his Shoulder into Laz he felt a arm hit his chest and lift him up throwing him down on the ground. Stiles coughed slightly gasping as a sharp pain erupted in his stomach "You have tried that moved 4 times do you think i would fall for it?" Laz asked smiling down at Stiles' angry frown with his guard down Stiles took it upon himself to Kick Laz's legs out from underneath him causing him to fall down onto Stiles. Stiles quickly moved so he was straddling Laz's fallen figure "looks like you did fall for it" Stiles grinned triumphantly "Careful Alpha some might say its obvious your falling for me"  Stiles then said smiling down at Laz "Cheater" Laz muttered.

"Yes Stiles get some" Kaine yelled from the fence of the arena, Stiles laughed and got off Laz holding out a hand to him. "I guess same time tomorrow?" Laz nodded "your bringing the stupid trio this afternoon meet me at the armoury" Stiles drew his eyebrows together in confusion  "I wasn't aware that we had a meeting  or were going with you for  that matter" Stiles responded "You weren't originally but you guys need some training it is only a small meeting" Laz shrugged. "What if I stuff up!" Stiles yelled after Lazs' retreating figure Laz just ignored him not giving him anymore time to complain, Stiles walked over to Kaine "3 months and you still haven't muttered one word of your feelings toward that sexy god!" Kaine exclaimed as Stiles jumped the fence standing beside him "Patience if its meant to be it'll be" Stiles retorted. Stiles had recently grown and known was sitting 5 inches above Kaine but damn for 16 Kaine is tall, Kaine looked at him his emerald eyes shinning always warm and comforting "Our first meeting today!" he yelled fist pumping as people looked strangely at him locals looking at him strangely. "Easy there puppy its not like we are going to Mars" Stiles laughed at him, "Yeah but we haven't ever left the first borders!" Kaine muttered and Stiles' face fell the amount of times he has not given a damn about leaving Beacon Hills and kids like Kaine haven't even left there property basically.

Before they new it they were packed and ready to leave Val sputtering jibberish, Jason laughing and hopelessly trying to flirt with girls in the village and Kaine nervously bitting on his nails brown curls fallen into the line of his eyesight. The clan itself was supplied with compulsory meeting clothing consisting of combat boots, black jeans, a long black button up and their clan jacket they looked like a little school trip group in Stiles' point of view. Laz had 3 RV's setup and ready he was standing at the front their armoury supplier Tif beside him as they discussed the correct weaponry they would be using.

"Where the hell is Stiles?" Jason asked Val lifting his head to glance at the movement in front of him, Val shrugged "Probably polishing that crappy jeep of his" she laughed "Actually not he was just a little late" Stiles said from beside them "And my jeep is not crappy it is mint condition".

"Alright everyone listen up if you don't want to loose your head tonight!" Laz yelled from the front of them the chatter immediately leaving the group, "We  are meeting with the black wolf tribe to discuss missing goods from our most recent trade, now anyone want to guess what i think happened?" Laz asked pointed at Lukas a older beta who had long blonde hair and a kind heart but a dull head sometimes "They stole it?" he questioned in his answer. "Lukas you genius!" Laz sarcastically remarked "Now the alpha of this tribe goes by the name Fleurance Di'Angelo, he is arrogant and by no means friendly often has a thirst for blood, we must be ready for aggression from them so Tif is here to go through our weapons for the meeting. Give her you attention if you value your life" Laz finished smiling and pushing Tif  forward.

"alright kids, everyone is going to go with one handgun each the safety switch will be on so remember flip this off when you get to the meeting but not before don't want any dead kids before the meeting begins. The guns have a 12 bullet maximum all of you will receive two 12 set mags. a standard knife will be given as well good luck" She dully muttered and fell back behind Laz, he looked at everyone his right hand man Sebastian to his left hefting down a box of most likely artillery. "We have a group of newbies, Stiles,Jason,Val,Kaine step forward please" Beside Stiles Kaine looked around worriedly before stepping to the front of the group soon joined by Jason and Val, Stiles moved to go forward but was shoved roughly by his greatest admirer Dexter who laughed to his friends when Stiles feel. His smug face however was soon gone and Laz pushed forward grabbing him by the arm and throwing him forward "Stiles come on!" Laz beckoned grabbing Dexter by his face forcing him to look at Stiles, "Now Dexter would you kindly like to explain why you just did that?" Laz asked as Dexter trembled beneath him. Dexter responded "He's a weak human, gonna get us killed" Laz frowned at Dexter looking up at Stiles who's face was void (unintended pun) of any emotion, "idiot" Sebastian said kicking him from behind and forcing him back to the group.

Lazs' eyes stayed on Stiles as he kicked at the ground sniffling slightly, he quickly shook himself back together "As i said this is Their first meetings, i hope you all ensure they are comfortable and protected" Laz said looking Dexter dead in the eye. "lets go!" Sebastian yelled as people quickly ra to receive their gun and knife, Laz pushed people as he made his way over to Stiles "Stiles are you ok?" he asked reaching out to touch his shoulder but was roughly pushed off by Stiles "I don't need your help all the time" he muttered walking away like the typical drama queen he is, aggressively shoving the gun and knife in the waistband of his jeans.

Val smiled lightly at Stiles pulling him into a brief hug "It'll get better soon babe" she said brushing his hair off his face "You say that everyday" stiles responded smiling fondly at her "because I truly believe that you are special and any day you will prove it!" she said making her way to a RV and promptly sitting down in one of the car  seats followed promptly by Stiles slamming the door shut.

It was a half hour drive and by the looks of the bland scenery they passed they were meeting somewhere secluded and typical horror movie type. Stiles memorised every detail as they parked in an empty paddock with a surrounding forest the sun was full and the trees green as ever. If it weren't for the circumstances they were in Stiles would've snapped a photo, "If its a small meeting why the guns?" Val asked Stiles as they hoped out of the car shaking their legs he shrugged "be in guard" and with that they made their way behind their respected tribe. Slowly another tribe made their way from the trees stalking to the middle as their leader moved forward to meet Laz in the centre. "Little excessive for a misunderstanding cus" Said the man in front of Laz, "I don't think that 200 rifles falls under the category of little" Laz darkly responded.

"Rifles what are those?" The alpha said "Don't play dumb Fleurance" Laz said stepping closer to him, "oh we may have seen some rifles" Fleurance said turning his head his black quiff somehow not moving at all "Dante do you remember the rifles" He asked again his slight Italian accent slipping through. A boy with dyed blonde hair Dante apparently shook his head, after the response Fleurance turned around lips pouted in a frown "looks like they must have grown legs and walked away!" he exclaimed his tribe behind him laughing. You could practically hear the grinding of Lazs' teeth, "if you don't hand them over there will be something that you regret right here right now" he deathly calm spoke. Fleurance evilly grinned at him "boys bring her forward!" he spun around clapping his hand together as two men brought a reed haired girl forward a rag against her mouth "Clarisse!" Stephanie yelled from behind Laz she tried to storm forward but Stiles threw out his arms and pulled her back "Let me go!" she screamed and Fleurance stood infront laughing hysterically at her "You asshole! I'm going to kill you!" Stephanie screamed at him. Fleurance pulled up a hand and the men and women behind his pulled out rifles... not just any rifles they belonged to mount denali. "Your dead meat Di'Angelo" Sebastian yelled as he and everyone else drew their pistols, Fleurance himself pulled out a pistol and whistled walking over to Clarisse and traced her face with the barrel of the gun she whimpered softly. Stephanie trembled in anger "Don't do anything Stephanie we will get her out" Stiles whispered to her "Listen to the human Stephanie" Dante called out laughing lightly at the situation, Fleurance suddenly crouched beside Clarisse yanking her hair back laughing as she screamed against the rag then it all happened to fast Stephanie scrambled out of Stiles' reach and fired right at Fleurance.

"Crap"Lukas muttered from beside Stiles as he fired backing up Stephanie, Stiles spun around looking for Jason,Val and Kaine he let out a breath when he saw Tif herding them away. "Stiles get out of here" Laz yelled over the commotion eyes pleading for Stiles to leave, Stiles glanced around his tribe seemed to have the upper hand but he could see Dante standing behind with Clarisse in his grip. Stiles ran behind the foliage branches whipped against as him as his breath pumped unevenly, he was going to get Clarrise he needed to show he was ready to be a wolf, he had been running for only around 4 minutes but it felt like hours as he heard the gun shots and roars from wolfs on the paddock only 20 meters to his left. He finally was at the gap behind the black wolf tribe that he spotted earlier from here he could see the outline of Clarisse's back and feel the evil emitting from Fleurance. Dante was still beside Clarisse as were two others a man and a woman, Stiles held his breath in fear of them being able to smell his scent but now they seem to be ignorant of it.

Stiles' hands were shaking as he pulled the gun from his waistband he raise it in front of his eye just like Laz had taught him 'breath Stiles' he could almost hear Lazs' voice as he aimed, and then just as his thumb brushed against the flick of the safety switch Dante swung around staring him down. Stiles yelped and fired two quick shots the whiplash caused him to stumble off balance when he opened his eyes he expected to see the claws of Dante and cold blue eyes staring him down but to his surprise there was no one, he peered over his knees to see Dante slumped down blood clotting at his shirt Stiles just shot someone.....his satisfaction of not missing was short lived as Dante grunted and picked the bullet out from his torso throwing it beside him. And in a flash his face changed from a mans to a mighty werewolf  Stiles gripped at the knife on his waistband waiting for the attack to come, flashes of Beacon Hills hit him quickly his dad his mom, scott the pack and Derek they all came swirling as he prepared for his almost definite death. Dante stalked towards him a growl slightly at the back of his throat, the two that had been watching went to follow by they were suddenly thrown back their backs yanked as they were tossed like they were made of feathers, then in all of his glory Laz was there his eyes blazing red as he was only half transformed. Dante glanced at him and then began to run to Stiles his claws out and face contorted in rage.

He got 5 meters before Laz had gripped him by the arm and pulled him back sunk his claws into his throat and ripped it out, Dantes body crumpled to the ground still in wolf form and made a horrible slugging sound. Then the grounds went silent the black wolf pack all turned looking at Laz and Stiles, and Fleurance screamed "Your dead to me cousin! absolutely dead" and then his whole pack sprinted towards them anger filled them at the loss of their second in command. Stiles gulped he looked at Laz, thought about his dad thought about Scott how brave they all were thought about his mom and how much she loved him. Suddenly something tugged in his gut he walked in front of Laz his body suddenly buzzing he thought about how Fleurance wanted Laz dead and how much he didn't want that to happen he thought about how disgusting Fleurance was. And suddenly like a bottle that had been full for too long power exploded in his he let out what he thought would be a scream but turned into a roar as he punched the ground it cracked beneath him. He looked up hit eyes glowing black and red and he pushed out his arms air following his command and throwing the oncoming wolves down, Stiles ran forward to Fleurance and picked him up fangs showing as he snarled juts as he was about to end the life of the coward in front of him a gun shot sounded...

Stiles gasped as he woke up handing flying out as he screamed, his hands hit a chest that he new belonged to Laz "Stiles your ok babe its just a memory ok" "he isn't here babe i've got you and you've got me" Laz soothingly muttered as he pulled Stiles against him. Stiles after 9 months still couldn't bare the memories of Fleurance Di'Angelo and the day he turned. Laz looked at Stiles making sure he was more calm and pressed a kiss to his cheek "Its alright babe in two weeks another clan is coming to help us get rid of him ok" Stiles nodded and walked out of bed to the bathroom and washed his face with cold water when he looked back up his eyes were glowing that deep dark and red he sighed and thought of Laz anchoring him down. He pulled his phone out from his back pocket finger skimming over a contact he hasn't called for a year shaking his head he put the phone back down and headed back to bed. The phone lay bright in the dark as it waited to be automatically turned off the name

{Scott McCall}

lay alone in the darkness.

READDDDDDD BELOWWWW!!!!!!!

A/N- Alright this took a little longer than expected but i hope your happy with the outcome..... i will go into more detail of Stiles' transformation i realise it was very much a draft but this was just a background of what happened so you can better understand his experience. Also opened up for me to show that Laz is Stiles' anchor....... who's pumped to find out how the two packs will get along? comment what you think chuck us a vote and add the snap if you wanna get to know me! 

#teamStaz or #TeamSterek ????? thanks for reading <3

p.s if anyone would like to edit my chapters and stuff cause i suck at that can you inbox me it would be really helpful but dw if you don't wanna just keep reading....... when i update that is. Love Thomas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x