Changed (a Transformers Prime...

By jessxjpg

Jaqulynn is Raf's older sister. She soon got suspicious when he kept dissapearing everyday. When she discover... More

The plan Part 1
The plan Part 2
Optimus
Wheeljack
I can't trust them
Overprotective??
She returns
Running from a Decepticon
Arachnid
Megatron
Hopefully the last
Change
Confronting goes way better than expected
Jackhammer
A/N
Silent treatment
Missing
Don't know what to call this chapter
Wait. What? (Yes, this is an update, surprise surprise)
That time I got captured and met a vain robot
Attack of the giant robots
Raf
A/N
Finding Raf
Saving Raf plus a talk with Jackie
AGAIN?! +IMPORTANT(sort of) A/N
(Insert chapter title here)
Ok then
A/N
Chapter # something around 1-36
Torture
OMG- A/N
Important Update!
The Past
The Past Pt. 2
Forgotten
A/N
Remembering?
Kill Him On Contact
A/N #Whatever No. This Is
Twin?
Choices
A/N
Missed
I'm sorry... -A/N
Falling
Failure
Yeah, Ok.
Question... [A/N]
*Titles are hard to come up with*-An Actual Update
[An A/N That May Not Be Important To You But Is Importnat To Me]
*Shameless Promotion*
Movin Along
HELP [A/N]
Flash
Hey Guys!
Past
*HYPERVENTILATES*

Escape

1.2K 47 8
By jessxjpg

Wheeljack's POV

I saw the look on her face, it was the face of pure hatred and evil.

She lunged at me with her gun still ready to shoot. My eyes widened and I dodged her, forcefully landing on Bulkhead by mistake.

I ended up tackling him... And dangling from the edge of a ship with my evil sister wanting to kill me...

I grasped the hard surface of the ship, Bulkhead holding onto my right leg with all his strength. I gritted my teeth and called in to Ratchet.

"Um... I'm hanging from a plane so...."

"Your what?!" I heard him scream.

"Doc, just calm down, I'm going to let go, and I'm hoping Bulk and I won't die," I said, my grip starting to give out.

"If you do, I will open a ground bridge and try to get you guys in and save you. However, how likely is someone to SURVIVE A FALL PLUMMETING TO GROUND?!"

I chuckled, the looked up at my twin, who now has a small army of decepticons behind her, making there way to me.

"You wanted to murder me, too bad I'm going to murder myself first," I smirked.

"What are you-" She balled her hands into fists as I let go, frustration melting onto her face.

Bulk and I continued our fall to the ground, which felt like forever by the way, until we hit it with a loud 'thump'.

Jacqlynn's POV

I groaned in frustration.

"He just went suidcial on me! You have to be KIDDING ME!" I kicked the ship parts on the ground out the opening and screamed.

"I'm going to go patch up, you keep watch for anymore of them-" I pointed out the opening to the clear sky.

"Yes ma'am," one said and they all went on their way.

I started my walk back, getting more are more calmer about this, he took his own life, he is still dead. You did your job- sort of.

Yeah... I'm back. Oopsies. I'm sorry I'll just include a unitato picture. Then I'll leave.

K BYEEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 8.4K 161
"Don't be surprised, I will still rise!" - Before Agent Fowler, Jack, Miko, and Raf met the Autobots and saw what the Decepticons were capable of, th...
2.8K 93 12
𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐍𝐞𝐯�...
138K 4.2K 45
The sequel to 'Scars Don't Heal - Transformers Prime'. Amanda Beckett had changed. She became a leader, a friend, and something she never imagined. J...
101K 3.9K 54
Hiding amongst the mountain peaks, (Y/N) (L/N) knew she would be found at some point. Whether it would be by the Autobots, Decepticons or her past, s...